Secret Speakers discussion

March 2010 Fun Stuff > Where Will You Find Secret Speakers in April?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karey (new)

Karey (kareyshane) | 66 comments Mod
As you all know, Secret Speakers is being independently published by yours truly, and I have to thank Goodreads for being the biggest part of my debut family. Thanks Otis and fam! Here's exactly I'm doing to get the book into reader's hands--and yours:

Nationally: Secret Speakers will be available to order in any bookstore in North America, on Amazon, and IndieBound beginning April 6th.

Locally All 9 Costco stores in Utah will have it by the first weekend in April. By some miracle, my local Costco has the record of doing more to promote local authors than any Costco in the country. I'll be doing signings at the Orem store a couple times a week the first month, and one store a week as well.

It will also be in Deseret Book and Seagull book this Spring.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelawag) | 1 comments Congrats Karey!!!!!
I will be in the Costco for the famous signature!

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan (cochrunsrus) | 10 comments Any chance Costco in Wilsonville will have it? or could ai order it?

message 4: by Weldon (new)

Weldon (wilco64256) | 15 comments I love that Orem Costco, there's always authors doing signings there and I always spend way more money than I originally intended when I go, but they have fantastic pizza.

message 5: by Karey (new)

Susan: You'll be able to call any bookstore to order it. You might want to order a few extra and see if they'll put the extra ones on the shelves :)

And Weldon, if you stop by my table, bring me a piece of pizza! No wait, a smoothie.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Susan, this is exciting. I didn't realize you had written the book, Secret Speakers Chronicle. I wish you every success.

message 7: by Karey (new)

Leola wrote: "this is exciting. I didn't realize you had written the book, Secret Speakers Chronicle. I wish you every success."

You know how newsletters have names? Well, Secret Speakers Chronicle is the name of the group. The book title is just plain old, Secret Speakers.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Congratulations Karey! What is it about? I love the title.

message 9: by Karey (new)

False alarm about the Costco signings for now. It's had to be postponed, darn it all!!!!! I trust God knows how hard I'm working, and that one day my efforts will bear fruit. Mostly, I can't wait for readers to learn about Fair O'Nelli's life and transformation. Sigh. Soon, Karey. Soon.