Fang Fan Group! discussion

Characters > Dylan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments Yummy, new hottie in the Maximum Ride series!!! Why does Max get all the best guys!! Rant and rave here! :D

message 2: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 1382 comments Mod
Dylan sounds amazing. ♥ Goshdarnit Maxine!!!! LEAVE THE GUYS ALONE! Go find a teddy bear or something and tell your poor sob story to that, and LEAVE FANG AND DYLAN ALONE!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments OH. EHM. GEE.

Dylan is another beautiful, winged boy who, in Fang, is introduced to the flock. Dylan claims to have been raised in a lab in Canada. He has dark brown, chocolate colored wings, and has a fifteen foot wingspan.

HAWTTIE!! ALREADY!!

He is very young, just eight months old. Dylan has yet to learn to fly, amongst other things. Like the Flock, Dylan has an extra gift. He says that he has amazing sight, that he can "see things happening far away, can see people across oceans- maybe even across time."

Awesome powers... This guy is perfect! Soooo mine! :P

Dylan is apparently extremely good looking. He is over six feet tall, with dark, honey-colored hair, and turquoise eyes the color of the Caribbean. According to Max, he could be "on the front cover of People Magazine's Sexiest People issue". He is bulkier and more muscular than Fang, but this could be just that he "has a more regular access to food."

Yum. No other word for it. ;D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Fang soooo much better still...

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments BUT HE IS MORE MUSCULAR THAN FANG!! OMG!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

XD I know! but I still love Fang!!

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) *grins* Sounds tasty. XD

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments But Dylan is so yummy...

But you're faithful to Fang. No matter what temptation steps in the way... **Sigh**

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, I'll always be faithful to Fang... Have you read When the wind blows or The Lake house? It's what started the MR series and Fang's real name is... Ozymandias...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Random, i know and I is sorry

message 12: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

AHHH! EW EW EW!

Dyaln....He's starting to move past Fang in terms of hawtness/awesomeness for me.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha..

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments .:.Midnyte Song.:. wrote: "Haha, I'll always be faithful to Fang... Have you read When the wind blows or The Lake house? It's what started the MR series and Fang's real name is... Ozymandias..."

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! GROSSSSSSSS!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments But how can you resist Dylan?

message 16: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

You can't. ^^ Cause he rocks.

message 18: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

*chokes* SOUNDS?!?! HE IS HAWT!

message 19: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

:] WE LOVE YOU DYLAN!

message 20: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

Nah, Max needs to realize her true soul mate--Gazzy.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments YEAH, IKR!!!!!!!

OR:

Max can just not be paired up with anyone at all, and we can have Iggy, Fang, oh-so-yummy Dylan, and -

You know, if Gazzy grew up, I bet he'd be hawt. ;D

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments Messy blonde hair, blue eyes, sweet...

:D

message 23: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

haha totally. He's adorable in the manga. Iggy's cute too.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments Yeah, ikr?

Yum, James Patterson makes the hawtest guys ever.

message 25: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

He just needs to get a life and stop killing theirs. ^^

message 28: by §OrcaFan§ (new)

§OrcaFan§ | 244 comments You know, there is a good side to Dylan besides his obvious hawtness.

1) If Max ditches Fang for Dylan, WE get Fang.
OR
2) If Max picks Fang over Dylan, WE get Dylan.

So Max, pick either. I'm fine with either one.

And speaking of the Manga, the second one's back cover reminds me of Kingdom Hearts.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments Yumm...

Or how about she takes Gazzy and we can split Iggy, Fang AND Dylan? :P

Mmm...

message 30: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

Ooh, I like that idea.

message 32: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

Grr, I wanna read FANG. Shad said it's the BEST in the series!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments Did you guys see the preview already?

message 35: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

I...uhm. I haven't read it but I know what's going to happen! >.> AND IT MAKES ME MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments What?! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 37: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 14 comments RRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! omg u have to read it!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments OMG TELL MEH NOW

message 39: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

OMG FANG DOESN'T DIE CHILL :P

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments OKAY.... fine.

What about Dylan? Is he free for meh?

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments OR.. HORROR OF HORRORS!! NUDGE TAKES HIM?!!!!

message 42: by Laura, ♫Guess I'd rather hurt, than feel nothing at all...♫ (new)

Idk I haven't read it! D:

Greek Vampire Pixie | 132 comments I HATE DYLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 14 comments he's really hard to hate...but i can see how u would.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments HOW COULD YOU HATE DYLAN! OMFG.

However, I do luvs Fang. ;]

Greek Vampire Pixie | 132 comments he's stealing max from fang! he's the main reason fang's gone!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments SPOILERS! YOU SPOILED IT!! OMFG I HADN'T READ IT YET!! DAIIIIIIIIII.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments GAH I HATE YOU!!!!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 713 comments Well, I knew Fang wouldn't die. You know how?

« previous 1