NEW ENGLANDERS! discussion

New England History

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 23 comments Soo, one of my favorite things about living in New England is the massive amounts of history that took place here. I know that every place in the US has an awesome history, but New England's in my personal favorite.

So, what do you all think of this?

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (GoddessofVampires) i like the liberty bell lol

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 23 comments I'm a fan of the Salem Witch Trials, especially because I'm an hour away from Salem. :D

They have a dungeon museum there that's a reconstruction of the jail where they kept the people they arrested, and it scared me so much when I was little. :D

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (GoddessofVampires) oh i love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
in my town we have fairfeild hills, which used to be an insane asylum. its pretty creepy. its all falling apart and empty, and there are secret tunnels underground connecting all of the buildings, so they could move patients from one building to the other without being seen or heard. its REALLY scary. they are all boarded up, but people still break in. right now they are tearing down the buildings for new buildings, but its kindof sad to see them go because even though they are spooky, you can see that they used to be beautiful.

i love the liberty bell too!! i went to see it for the first time last year. its really cool! i live pretty close to the statue of liberty, so i loove to see that. its sooo much fun to go inside of it!

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (GoddessofVampires) cool!!!!!!!!! i'm super happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
today my friend asked me what was the first thing that came to mind when she said NY, and i said liberty bell XD

message 8: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "I'm a fan of the Salem Witch Trials, especially because I'm an hour away from Salem. :D

They have a dungeon museum there that's a reconstruction of the jail where they kept the people they arre..."

My cousin really wants to go to the Salem Witch Trials. We haven't been there yet.

It may take me an hour or a little more to get to Salem.

message 9: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
my neighbors mom grew up in salem, mass! she loved it there soo much that 1 of her cats is named salem :]

message 10: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 3 comments I never knew that's why they named her salem. Oh and salem ran away.

message 11: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 3 comments Morgen wrote: "today my friend asked me what was the first thing that came to mind when she said NY, and i said liberty bell XD"

new york isn't in new england.