The Next Best Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by El (new)

El I know it's not surprising necessarily, but still it's sad.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article....

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10088 comments Mod
Oh man. I used to crush on him so bad in the 80's. He was adorable in Lucas, and I loved him The Lost Boys.

What a mess he made of his life though. I remember watching a documentary they did on him that showed his lowest point... an interview where he was talking absolute nonsense. Words and sentences that were just whacky. I felt so bad for him.

What a shame.

message 3: by El (new)

El Oh, I saw that interview. I think he started talking about a commercial for laundry detergent or something, and it went downhill from that point.

I also crushed on him back in the day. Ever see Dream a Little Dream, also starring Corey-"the-other-Corey"-Feldman? Claaassic.

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10088 comments Mod
Yeah.... (School girl sigh)
That was the film where Corey Feldman starting impersonating Micheal Jackson....

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sad. I thought he was much older didn't realize that I was the same age

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden (tsalagi_writer) | 210 comments I found out this morning. I'm not exactly surprised, but it is very sad. I loved him in The Lost Boys.

message 7: by Edith (new)

Edith | 256 comments El wrote: "Oh, I saw that interview. I think he started talking about a commercial for laundry detergent or something, and it went downhill from that point.

I also crushed on him back in the day. Ever se..."

I loved "Dream a Little Dream". I may have to watch that one again as a memorial.