Debate discussion

Religion > Jesus image in Marmite (laughable religion?)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (new)

J. Guevara (jguevara) | 70 comments I dunno, could it be that we are all really nuts and religion is just a catalyst to bring it out in the open so we can recognize it and start doing something about it?
Or, is it that we were born sane and have been manipulated, indoctrinated and scared into selling it off to mankind's insanity piece one at a time until insanity looks normal?

"If you spoon feed a lie to a population long enough, when the truth is finally heard it will sound utterly preposterous, and the one that utters it totally insane."

j guevara

Blue pill or red pill? Hmmmm. How bout both?

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzydavies) That is so cool!! even though I think that if i did see a face in something i would not automatically presume that it is Jesus and I definately wouldn't tell the BBC

message 3: by jessi (new)

jessi (infinitevantage) | 437 comments I don't understand why news networks actually publish this kind of retarded shit.

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan Why do people always see Jesus in inoffensive stuff like Marmite and grilled cheese? Just once I'd like someone to see Jesus in their diarrhea or Mary in a semen stain on a prostitute's bedspread.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) | 7365 comments Mod
OMG JESUS

Nathan=16 year old sense of humor. *rolls eyes*

message 6: by J. (new)

J. Guevara (jguevara) | 70 comments nat, LOL Touchy subject here; won't be long before the holy rollers show up. Not a humorous group. No fun in fundamentalism.

message 7: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) | 3163 comments wow.

do people not have brains...