The Next Best Book Club discussion

Non-Book Related Banter > We Are Mentioned In The GR Newsletter!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10087 comments Mod
TNBBC has finally arrived!!!
Well, I mean we have been here for over 2 years, but we are finally being mentioned in the Goodreads Newsletter. I was so excited when I saw it there, at the bottom, under "popular groups"

Yippppeeee!!!!

message 2: by Kandice (last edited Mar 10, 2010 07:14AM) (new)

Kandice Congrats Lori! I have to say, I am daily amazed at how well you keep this place organized and if not Spam Free then at least you turn all Spam into entertainment. I adore your group. It was my very first here on GRs.

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Speaking of SPam, it hasnt been that bad as of late. Oh crap - did i just jinx us???

message 4: by Chantelle (new)

Chantelle (chantelle13) | 90 comments I LOVE this group. Thanks Lori! And Congrats. :)

message 5: by Marci (new)

Marci (iread49) | 215 comments Congrats. This is the group I feel most comfortable with

message 6: by VMom (new)

VMom (votermom) | 42 comments There's a newsletter?
(srsly -- I didn't know).
And congrats Lori!

message 7: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thenightowl) Congrats!! With such a great moderator this group was just bound to be successful. Like Kandice, this was one of my first groups. I've meet a lot of great people through TNBBC.

message 8: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

It was just a small nod to the group, and honestly, having 6100 members is success enough for me :)

You guys are a great bunch of people... you love to read, and chat about it! What more could a mod ask for??

message 9: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (newtomato) That's great! Two of your groups, two months in a row, Lori?! Wizard!

message 10: by Eden (new)

Eden (tsalagi_writer) | 210 comments That's great! Congrats.

message 11: by Apokripos (new)

Apokripos (apokalypse) Ohh wow! That's truly awesome Lori!

Hurrayy! to TNBBC!!! ☺☺☺

message 12: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Wheeeee heeeee

message 13: by Dara (new)

Dara | 88 comments Congrats Lori!

message 14: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Congrats! To Lori and to TNBBC!!!!!!!

message 15: by Edith (new)

Edith | 256 comments Congrats to Lori and everyone else! I have my enormous TBR pile thanks to all of you :) Keep up the good work.

message 16: by Bhumi (new)

Bhumi | 524 comments Yes! Congrats to us!

message 17: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Lori wrote: "TNBBC has finally arrived!!!
Well, I mean we have been here for over 2 years, but we are finally being mentioned in the Goodreads Newsletter. I was so excited when I saw it there, at the bottom, u..."

Congratulations Lori! Also for having this great idea....only two years ago? It feel like it is here since I was born!

message 18: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) | 1045 comments Congrats, Lori! This is a great group and you are a great moderator.

message 19: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 326 comments Congrats Lori! That's wonderful to be in the newsletter!

message 20: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

We are certainly the book club every one should be a member of!! It may feel like longer Jeane, (Is that a good thing or a bad thing?) hahaa...

message 21: by Carol (new)

Carol I thoroughly enjoy this club. You all are a great bunch of people. Thanks for the good times.

message 22: by Liz (new)

Liz Congrats to Lori and all of us! I definitely enjoy talking to everyone here :)

message 23: by Allison (new)

Allison (sockweasel) | 432 comments That's so exciting, congrats!! :) I love this group, thanks for always doing an amazing job, Lori! <3

message 24: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jayme-reads) Congrats! You moderate another group, Lori? That must a lot of work!

message 25: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Jayme, yeah.. I started one for Lost fans, where we discuss each episode and our theories and stuff.

message 26: by Jayme (last edited Mar 14, 2010 11:03PM) (new)

Jayme (jayme-reads) Hahaha, awesome! Makes me wish I were a Lost fan.

message 27: by Mary (new)

Mary | 203 comments Congrats Lori!!

message 28: by Samantha McNulty (new)

Samantha McNulty We rock GR! Go TNBBC!

message 29: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Darity (tracyldarity) | 13 comments That's great because I often wonder how GR's choose the information they place in their newsletter.