Emo ,writers, RPers, Book lovers discussion

Quizzes > What do your eyes say about you?

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) I AM SO BORD!! U KNOW IT IF IM POSTING THIS!!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/...

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) Your eyes are INTENSE!

Intense eyes have always been something woman strive for, but only few can accomplish such a goal. Congradulations to you for being one of the few with this envious look! Use your attraction skills wisely, but be careful because you can scare people away pretty easily if you over-do it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You have the eyes of some fantasical creature. No, not litterally, but you do have eyes that people have raved about in fantasy stories for centuries! Stop, think about all those mermaids, nymphs, and sprites, yup! Those are your eyes you see! Don't get carried away though, you know what happens if you read any of the stories.

message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) colz

Chanel.Super-Epic.Ninja. . . . (EpicEmoKitteh) | 280 comments Beautiful eyes don't need much to radiate the way yours do. Your eyes seem to have a big, bright, and beautiful light shining through from somewhere inside you. People are attracted to you right away for this fact, but they stay because they meet the beautiful person behind these impressive peepers! Be sure to let your kind, friendly, and happy personality work in your favor because if your personality isn't pretty, your eyes are going to dull out.

YEEEEEEEESH!

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) wats funny is when i stare at people they back away, nd the thingy said dont over do it or i can scare people easily. lolz

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Beautiful eyes don't need much to radiate the way yours do. Your eyes seem to have a big, bright, and beautiful light shining through from somewhere inside you. People are attracted to you right away for this fact, but they stay because they meet the beautiful person behind these impressive peepers! Be sure to let your kind, friendly, and happy personality work in your favor because if your personality isn't pretty, your eyes are going to dull out.

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 9 comments Fantisy eyes. geezz I have enough flattery in one week to last me a year!

message 9: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel (nflores) -_- took it twice and this is waht i kept getting

Your eyes are SYMPATHETIC!

You have eyes that people just love! When you feel something, you really feel it, and everyone can tell because you wear your emotions in your eyes. Everyone loves to come to you for advice because, though you might not give them a straight answer, your eyes always will. Be careful not to give mixed signals because this can seriously injure relationships if your eyes don't say what your heart means.

Cassandra~Batgirl | 38 comments Your eyes are INTENSE!

Intense eyes have always been something woman strive for, but only few can accomplish such a goal. Congradulations to you for being one of the few with this envious look! Use your attraction skills wisely, but be careful because you can scare people away pretty easily if you over-do it

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 82 comments I got intense.

message 12: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i got sad..

message 14: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayleyliz) | 39 comments wat do my eyes so about me?

Cassandra~Batgirl | 38 comments take da quiz

message 16: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayleyliz) | 39 comments well ok i will but wat do u think

Cassandra~Batgirl | 38 comments well from ur profile pic i'd say intense

message 18: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayleyliz) | 39 comments intense well im not really but im at school the quiz is blocked

Cassandra~Batgirl | 38 comments haha, try putting an s before the colen and after the http, it works for my school

message 20: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayleyliz) | 39 comments ok well my school is like strict im in colleg so ill look later

Cassandra~Batgirl | 38 comments kk

message 22: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayleyliz) | 39 comments so wat r u doing

Cassandra~Batgirl | 38 comments hw....haha im supposed 2 b anyway
how bout u

message 24: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayleyliz) | 39 comments supposed 2 be doing wat lol nothing at school

Cassandra~Batgirl | 38 comments well, my math homework is just really boring so..

message 26: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayleyliz) | 39 comments ya i hate math im in collage 4 chriminal rnvestagation

Cassandra~Batgirl | 38 comments ohh tht's so kewl!!

message 28: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayleyliz) | 39 comments ya

message 29: by Marie (new)

Marie My result was fantasy eyes lol

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

quiz is blocked at school.i think i have fantasical and sympathetic cause reading them on here decribes my eyes.they i got hazel they change colors with my moods.i read alot of books that always talk about eyes with different colors in them and more.

(hazel:blue,green,grey,gold brown with spicks of black)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

took it at the library

Your eyes might not be the brightest for cheerfulness, but they have that lost, sad look that makes people want to take care of you. I hope you like it when people are all around you 24/7, because this set of eyes you have are going to attract a LOT of attaintion! Be sure that you don't let it all go to your head, though.