Outlander Series discussion

Archived > Outlander Jewelry

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 259 comments I just thought that some of you might be interested in some of the Jewelry that is made with Diana's Blessing. Here is the web address in case you might be interested.

http://ivmoores.com/claires_ring/clai...

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (les2car) | 131 comments Thanks for the link Wendy!

message 3: by EvaS (new)

EvaS (evikes) | 345 comments All the jewellery is beautiful but I just LOVE the ring! I wear a Celtic Braid ring that my hubby got me when we started dating.. kinda like this one
http://glitteringtreasures.com/cart/b...

I have HINTED to him that I would love to have Claire's ring, but his general feeling is that it would mean I was completely nuts (buying a ring which is based on a fictional ring worn by a fictional character). I disagree!!!
Ok, so I am admittedly in love with these characters and I may have to buy it for myself!

message 4: by Kimberly (last edited Mar 10, 2010 05:14PM) (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_b) | 429 comments Oh great, another thing to feed my Outlander obsession, LOL! Thanks, Wendy! Like Eva I may buy something for myself, because my husband will think I'm crazy, haha ;-P

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

If you want more than Claire's Ring then there is another site approved by Diana that has Briana's bracelet, Jamie Fraser's Arms, The Running Stag Brooch, and much more. The address is http://www.theauthorsattic.com/

Beth

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_b) | 429 comments SO, I mentioned the Outlander jewelry to my husband and he told me to send him the link and exactly what I want!! Yay, I'm so excited! Our anniversary is coming up so I'm sure that's what he has in mind... :)

message 7: by EvaS (new)

EvaS (evikes) | 345 comments Kimberly wrote: "SO, I mentioned the Outlander jewelry to my husband and he told me to send him the link and exactly what I want!! Yay, I'm so excited! Our anniversary is coming up so I'm sure that's what he has ..."

What a good man!!!! I'm totally jealous.

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_b) | 429 comments I got my Claire's ring today!! I got it in 18k gold with the engraving and I love it. My husband and I have been listening to Outlander on audio and, coincidentally, we came to the part where Jamie gives the ring to Claire today. It was so fitting :D

message 9: by Mishelle (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 397 comments Kimberly wrote: "I got my Claire's ring today!! I got it in 18k gold with the engraving and I love it. My husband and I have been listening to Outlander on audio and, coincidentally, we came to the part where Jam..."

Oh, I am positively green with envy. Seriously, I want one so bad...

message 10: by Kimberly (last edited Apr 14, 2010 02:37PM) (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_b) | 429 comments You never know Shell! Drop some serious hints to the hubby and see what happens! ;) My ring was WAY less expensive than the pricing provided on the website and Marie at deSignet gave me $100 off too. I thought it was very reasonably priced, especially for the quality.

By the way, for anyone interested in ordering a ring, you CAN order in quarter sizes at least in the gold (the website says only whole or half sizes). I got a 6 1/4 and it's sized great.

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 141 comments I ordered my ring a couple of weeks ago :) I got just the antiqued silver.

I am SOOO excited, it is supposed to ship on 5/24 and I just.can't.wait. I'm totally counting down the days!

I'm also totally obsessing now over Celtic jewelry. I almost bought a Claddagh ring at an amber store recently. Best part about my obsession? I'm a little Jewish girl from the South! LOL! My boyfriend is Irish, though, so I'm using him as an excuse to load up on the Celtic stuff. Of course, I am so much more into it than he is. I've already decided that if we end up getting married we are getting Celtic rings. I can't imagine the eye rolls I'd get with that one!

message 12: by Meaghan (new)

Meaghan (booklove83) I just went on the Author's Attic site and I LOOOOVE the earrings done in the design of Claire's ring. Too bad there are no holidays coming up for awhile!!

message 13: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 236 comments Meaghan, the earrings are beautiful as well as the pendant.

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 141 comments OK I'm putting this on here because I know you all will sympathize with me ;) I got my ring a while ago and ended up taking it to get sized down yesterday. I feel so weird without it and it makes me feel like there is something missing in my life! I have a tan line around it since it hasn't left my hand since I received it. Unfortunately it is a quarter size too large and it made me nervous since it would slide around a bit :(

message 15: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 236 comments Samantha wrote: "OK I'm putting this on here because I know you all will sympathize with me ;) I got my ring a while ago and ended up taking it to get sized down yesterday. I feel so weird without it and it makes m..."

Oh I completely understand Samantha! You don't want to loose your ring, especially since there is meaning to it.

message 16: by Cat (new)

Cat | 10 comments My profile pic is my wedding band and my Claire's ring.

message 17: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 236 comments I love your pic Cat!

message 18: by Cat (new)

Cat | 10 comments Thanks! :)

message 19: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments I've asked for Claire's ring for for over a year now, I'm like Eva and my hubby won't get it. It may have to be a Christmas present to myself.

message 20: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 141 comments I want to eventually get it in the white gold, but I know the BF won't get it for me. It's no big deal, I'll just buy it for myself :) Honestly, it might make it a little less special for me since right now I can pretend that it is from Jamie!

message 21: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (mamacass79) | 26 comments The only thing that I asked for last year for Christmas was Claire's ring and I haven't taken it off since! I love it!