Emo ,writers, RPers, Book lovers discussion

Quizzes > Which anime guy will you love?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) Alucard from Hellsing

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Akabane from Get Backers

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 9 comments I'm not even into anime.

Why did I even take that quiz?

message 6: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) lolz idk

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Alucard

funny, thing is i've only seen like 2 episodes of Hellsing!!!!! i need to start watching more animes *sighs*

message 8: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sven from Black Cat....I dont even watch Black Cat.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Lost I am losgt on that show

Cassandra~Batgirl | 38 comments Lin from Ghost Hunt

Lin, a chinese, wasn't too fond of Japanese people, you knew this. Yet still you couldn't help but fall in love with him. He distanced himself from everyone, though sometimes, in rare moments, he would let you get just a little closer. This was one of those times.
The others were out on a case, and Lin was home sick (poor Lin) and Mai had (somehow) convinced Naru to let you stay and take care of him, if he didn't mind. He didn't object to it, though he didn't exactly seem too thrilled either.
"You should really get some rest Lin," you told him, though he still sat at his computer, "You won't get better if you don't." he ignored you. You sighed, "Can I at least get you some tea?" you knew a special blend that was perfect for colds.
"Yes, Thank you." he answered. You nodded and went to make the tea.
You returned with a cup of tea and placed it on his desk.
"Thank you," he said simply before taking a sip.
"It's a special blend of mine, guaranteed to help colds," you smiled. "Do you like it?"
"Yes," he answered simply before he set the cup back on its little saucer. As soon as he did, he had a coughing fit.
"Lin!" you were worried for him. It was a terrible cough, and you knew it was hurting him.
"I'm fine," he said after he recovered a bit. While he'd been coughing, you'd moved much closer to him, worried for him.
He stood from his chair, "___," he bent down quite a lot, because he was much taller than you, and he kissed your cheek, "Thank you."