Emo ,writers, RPers, Book lovers discussion

Quizzes > What kind of animal are you?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) i am really bord......... ill put the link in a sec

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) wolf

you are loyal and protecting, if one of your friends is hurt you do all you can to help. if someone hurts them, you do all you can to revenge them.You dislike the light in terms of overcheerfulness and those who are never serious.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) wolf

you are loyal and protecting, if one of your friends is hurt you do all you can to help. if someone hurts them, you do all you can to revenge them.You dislike the light in terms of overcheerfulness and those who are never serious.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

wolf

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolf. Accept I don't like wolves...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

what how could you not like the most loveable creature on earth

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolf

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

omg I love thoose

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) | 9 comments I'm a fish. Glub glub. lol

message 11: by Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (last edited Mar 15, 2010 06:55AM) (new)

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) Wolf

like in my name i luv wolves

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

wolf

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

almost everyone is a wolf

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

well there are probably only a couple answer soodds are

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

u r right

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i know lolz jk

message 17: by Marie (new)

Marie Wolf