Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Themes > When Good Boys Turn Bad

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9734 comments Mod
These guys don't turn into villains. They go from being the Boy Scout to the guy who gets kicked out of the choir for doing something, unthinkable. Think straight arrow gone crooked. Can you think of any?

Maddie's Love - Child by Miranda Lee has such a hero.

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments Hmmmmmmmmm.

message 3: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4139 comments Mod
I haven't came across any yet Danielle. But, when I do, I will let you know.

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole. Okay, he's a demon, but he's a very noble, non-evil demon.

message 5: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments Same here.

Arch wrote: "I haven't came across any yet Danielle. But, when I do, I will let you know."

message 6: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments Okay, there is that one LOL!

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole. Okay, he's a demon, but he's a very noble, non-evil demon."

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

It occurred to me late last night. Ryd is definitely a Boy Scout. :)

message 8: by ~Kate~ (last edited Mar 30, 2010 09:12AM) (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) ****SPOILERS****

in Vampire Academy series Dimitri starts off being the good guy but then changes into the bad guy but i seem to be drawn to him more now that he is supposed to be bad

message 9: by Arch (new)

~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "in Vampire Academy series Dimitri starts off being the good guy but then changes into the bad guy but i seem to be drawn to him more now that he is supposed to be bad"

Can I ask, without you spoiling much, how and why he turns bad?

message 10: by ~Kate~ (last edited Mar 30, 2010 09:16AM) (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i cant really say as it will spoil it but it happens in the last part of the third book Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)

sorry if i spoiled it for anyone i have now edited the page to let people know there is a spoiler

message 11: by Arch (new)

~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i cant really say as it will spoil it but it happens in the last part of the third book Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)

sorry if i spoiled it for anyone i have now edited the pa..."

Thanks. :)

message 12: by Yz the Whyz (last edited Mar 30, 2010 09:25AM) (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 54 comments Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole. Okay, he's a demon, but he's a very noble, non-evil demon."

LOL..Didn't you just enjoy seeing him lose his cool? You can practically see him crack. Sabine is one wicked heroine. *giggles*

How about John Matthew (JM) from the BDB books?

message 13: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Yz, I loved seeing Ryd blow his stack. I know that's not a fave book of a lot of IAD fans, but I really liked it.

SPOILERS*************************
JM....Big Sigh!!!! I didn't much care for his winoslut behavior. But you're right, Yz. He definitely counts.

message 14: by namericanwordcat (new)

namericanwordcat | 242 comments What do you think about Her Best Worst Mistake by Sarah Mayberry or maybe Big Boy by Ruthie Knox

message 15: by Kryptonite (new)

Kryptonite (sg34) | 406 comments Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole. Okay, he's a demon, but he's a very noble, non-evil demon."

Good one!

How about: Darker After Midnight