Camp Half Blood discussion

Information/The Books > Percy Jackson Movie!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 374 (374 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (xocountrystarxo) | 128 comments This is ONLY for people who have seen the movie and/or read the books. Please do not join if you have not seen the movie. This is where you can discuss the actors of the movie, what you like about it, what you didn't like, pros, cons, anything as long a it relates to the move of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Please try not to post negative, mean, or non appropriate comments here. If you can't do it in school, you can't do it here. Otherwise have fun and express yourself. I loved the movie. I hope you did to.

P.S. The best actor was Jake Abel as Luke Castellan.

message 2: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) | 2222 comments Mod
Hes on super natrual!!MY FAVORITE T..V.V SHOW EVER!!!
HE'S ADAM THE LITTLE BROTHER!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

omg percy (logan lerman)was way better he isn't the best actor sorry to say

message 4: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (xocountrystarxo) | 128 comments that may be true but that only cuz u didnt get to see luke (jake abel) act as much. jake is way hotter.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

doesn't mean he is a good actor though

message 6: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (xocountrystarxo) | 128 comments it doesnt but he is a good one anyway

message 7: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (JackieLynneBishop) | 183 comments logan lerman is really cute! his picture is on my school binder!

message 8: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) | 2222 comments Mod
:) Me too!

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments The movie was HORRIBLE!!!!!!! It didnt follow the story line of the book. They docked off main characters, like ares, dionysus, and the whole water park scene. I hated it with all my heart. The only things i did like were Logan Lerman, Jake Abel, and the end cuz then i didnt have to put my eyes through any more torture of bad acting and screenplay

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate you Tara....but ur right.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments I hate u too and of course i am, i always am*sighs in disgust then sneers at trevor then re-re- kills him w/ kronos's scythe*

message 12: by Ayan (new)

Ayan (BlankBlankyahoocom) | 1 comments wat r u guys talkin about trevor and tara

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments I hate him ill message u or tell ya tomorrow

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tara wrote: "I hate u too and of course i am, i always am*sighs in disgust then sneers at trevor then re-re- kills him w/ kronos's scythe*"

Wow Tara this is Camp Half Blood.The real one.Ok?Everbody on this group doesnt hate me,except you and olivia.Everybody else on your other group does hate me.So do you mind if you just.....uh GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF HERE!

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Uh no........ I barely go on here anyways i just post twicea week like it says

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

THEN WHY ARE YOU IN HERE? YOUR SUPPOSED TO USE THIS GROUP FOR FUN, NOT JUST TO BE HERE!

And trevor, why do you hate her? Just private message me?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Whatevs I still hate Trevor n besides do like to go on.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Di I like to go on wat?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Here wat did u think?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

About what? I need more explanation than THAT.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments On this camp half blood or are u talking bout the hate thing?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, your not just supposed to come here top post twice a week to stay here. You joined this group to be a part of it.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Yeah i accidently joined but i still like it this camp half blood. I read atuff on here but i just may not post 24/7

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, on the other hand, WHY DO YOU HATE TREVOR?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Long story he just kinda turned his back on all his true friends to just be popular then he started accusing me of stuff and he called me a b****

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't believe you. Trevor wouldn't do that. He's always talking about how he loves being random and a nerd. He doesn't care about popularity.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments I have known him since third grade and i dont lie. Believe me if u want to or believe him either way i still hate him besides I have online proof.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Show me. Where's your proof?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments On the other Camp half blood at the archery range then on hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry it should be on there unless he deleted it plus u can ask olivia the awesome mushroom

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm checking it out now.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments k it might not seem that big to u but to me it is cuz i have known him forever

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Where's it at in hogwarts?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Sorting hat it is on like the last page or something

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

K. Hold on...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't find it. What about the other camp half blood? ((srry trev im investigating for ya))

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Go add me as a friend then go on to the other camp half blood i have

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

No it's ok just tell me the title and ill ytpe it in. Tell me exactly how it looks!

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments It is the one with the white horse on it that says Camp Half Blood in gold

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh.........Archery range. Let me check it out.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Tara I apoligized like 50 times!I wrote a letter and everything!Y cant u forgive me?Plus,I didnt turn on my friends?Were did you get that from?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Umm i wont ever forgive u probaly and second i watched it with my own eyes

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Well ok.Yea?So?I did it before and Im not proud of it.But Ive changed!Back to my normal self!Now can you plz forgive me?!!!!

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Let me think about it... NO I still havent forgiven my brother for breaking my nose and that was 6 yrs ago y would i forgive u?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

O...wow.Well um idk!Maybe because weve been friends for a long time!Heck,we went out!Ive said sorry plenty of times.Y cant you forgive and forget?

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments I never do that!!!!!!!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

And why not???

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments It isnt in my nature. I NEVER forgive without forgetting never have never will

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

...hmm poor girl.Must not live a good life.No wonder nobody like you.

Tara *Madder than the Hatter :)* (madderthanthehatter) | 295 comments Sure thats why i have a horrible life cuz i get whatever i want and like to take things into consideration no the reason why i have a horrible lif is because i have fricken fibromyalgia and a whole lot of kidney problems as well as every thing else!!! And friends who betray me and my besties!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8