The Chatty Roleplayers discussion

shake it off

Comments Showing 1-50 of 162 (162 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments ok heres a place where u can complain about anything u want, anything what so ever even if it's me ok?

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) REDMOON IS SO ANNOYING!!! Just kidding youre not
but good idea for a topic

message 3: by Redmoon the guy with the face (last edited Mar 09, 2010 01:46PM) (new)

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments ARGH i hate pie >.< (idk y i just don't like it =p) and i must say
I HATE U GEORGE BUSH (y did he have to start the stupid war D= like so what if they hit the towers he had no reason just to invade thier land =/)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
I hate Phineas and Ferb. It is BORING!

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments lol don't tell mrs.richter that XD

message 6: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
I don't even know who she is. I don't have HP Math.

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments o well she loves that show

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments George bush
Buck Fush!!!!

Bucking Fluffalos!!! lol

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments I HATE MR. NITCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!
He is the female Umbridge

message 10: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 155 comments I HATE SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I CANT STAND THAT WORD!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRG!!!!! IM A PIRATE!

message 11: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments Ok ryan............ Why is school so bad?

OMG who do you have for a teacher (homeroom) i have no idea...

message 12: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 155 comments mrs schutte :( shez so hard on us! she like hates our class!!!!

message 13: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments OMG I HATE HER!!! I feel so bad for you you should have gotten Mrs. Cullinan shes so nice..... You wonder you hate schoool she IS umbridge...

message 14: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Oh my bro had her I feel sorry for you

message 15: by Redmoon the guy with the face (last edited Mar 09, 2010 07:20PM) (new)

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments i barly even saw schutte... i had richerds and who the heck is mr.nitchie? i heard so much bout him yet i know nothing... I HATE MRS.HERMAN!!!!! she ruins art D= she told us that we'd never be as good as her if we keep acting the way we do 0.o

message 16: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments she sucks who wants to be 'as good as her' shes horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have her next tri >:(

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments my point exact... i had her first tri way to introduce me to the school D= i lost 30 points just because i didn't copy her plans exactly on the white board each day... she didn't even tell us she was doing that thing i put it in my wording not hers TT.TT

message 18: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 155 comments Artemis wrote: "OMG I HATE HER!!! I feel so bad for you you should have gotten Mrs. Cullinan shes so nice..... You wonder you hate schoool she IS umbridge..."

you dont want mrs cullinan eithor! she spazed out at me cauz i didnt have my spelling hw done!

message 19: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
I hate her. Excuse my language in this part: She treats everyone like s*** she was so f******* mean.

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments my 6th grade teachers ignored me a lot...

message 21: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
OK. It's good to get that out.

message 22: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Ringo (Ry) wrote: "Artemis wrote: "OMG I HATE HER!!! I feel so bad for you you should have gotten Mrs. Cullinan shes so nice..... You wonder you hate schoool she IS umbridge..."

you dont want mrs cullinan eithor! ..."

REALLY?! She was the nicest one last year! Well and mr klein he was really nice. He was my teacher

message 23: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) I was too but she hated my class though aside from me lol Mr. Richards was pretty awesome he goes to my church so i see him all the time

message 24: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments I don't know Mrs. Schutte hated our class... not me inparticular i think cuz i never got a late slip.. not in fifth either.

message 25: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Oh she recognizes me well cuz I go to her church lol

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments i always try to make friends with teachers like schutte and what not i think i did ok with her =/ and i don't ever see my old teachers ever and cuz i don't know any of thier kids it doesn't help =/

message 27: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
I was on her good side I think.

message 29: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments hey does mrs. Spurrell teach 6th grade? her husband teaches 7th but i'm not in his class.

message 30: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Yeah I know she does lol

message 32: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
I'm in mr. spurrell's class. I would be left out if I didn't know them.

message 33: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments Shun you!!!! :P lol

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments nitchie doesn't seem so bad...

message 35: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) He will

message 36: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
How is he bad? I forgot.

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments still not bad =o

message 38: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
Ok. Someone in my art class threw a paper at me. It hit my ear and I was like 'What the h***' I fot so mad. I now hate him.

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments wierd and stupid to that guy... also i'm surprised by my career thing on the computer turned out... art child care and volenter work were my highest with being a teacher math person or sience person right behind 0.o

message 40: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
Cool

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 408 comments well i didn't want teacher nor volenter person at all D= o and i forgot cook at the top also XP

message 42: by Dan , Creator!!! (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
Creepy.

message 43: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments wow... i got novelist and person of the arts/actress. Those were actually what i wanted too so i was plenty happy.

message 44: by Dan , Creator!!! (last edited Mar 17, 2010 04:33PM) (new)

Dan  | 229 comments Mod
Oh. I just wrote my first song ever!

message 45: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments Coolio!

message 46: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 155 comments Lol I'm trying to lift up the piano

message 47: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments y ryan y?
I used to take piano lessons... for 6 years. but honestly, i was terrible. I stopped this year and now i just play clarinet.

message 48: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 155 comments I play viola, I'm not that bad :) loodler

message 49: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) | 173 comments coolio.
Sam tried to teach me viola. i failed lol i had one lesson
Clarinet is fun but after learning it you can't play recorder. you have to blow to hard in a clarinet; you don't want to know what it sounds like when a clarinetist blows into a recorder.

message 50: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 155 comments Lol, viola takes up barely any energy, bow swings and the chin thing gets sore... And yeah.. I remember learning recorder

« previous 1 3 4