Union City High School Book Club discussion

A Million Little Pieces > Let's get back into it.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mr. Addas (new)

Mr. Addas Ray | 22 comments Mod
We may have all fallen off a bit during HSPA prep and the winter sports season. So let's make it a point to get back into the great online discussion, which we used to have on here.

I think A Million Little Pieces will do the trick. It has become a controversial novel because of its content as well as the Author lying about his life stories in the novel, which is explained in the intro.

message 2: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (jacquelinec92) | 1 comments So far I love the book! I'm half way done and I'm dying to finish it but I have no time!

message 3: by Estefania (new)

Estefania Bermeo (estefy) | 3 comments omg ! me too ! I LOVE THE BOOK ! but sometimes i have no time ! but i will finish it (:

message 4: by Slater (new)

Slater | 2 comments A Million Little Pieces was a well written book, which explored the dark side of drugs, alcohol, and addiction. I know there were some parts that were fabricated by the author, but overall the book is a great resource to stay clean and healthy.

This is my first post and I am new to this book club (with posting that is). When do we discuss about the new book, the curious incident of the dog in the night-time?

message 5: by Patty425 (new)

Patty425 | 9 comments Slater wrote: "A Million Little Pieces was a well written book, which explored the dark side of drugs, alcohol, and addiction. I know there were some parts that were fabricated by the author, but overall the book..."

We will have the meeting in the media center on April 26 after school and if you can't make it well then on the new discussion of the Curious Incident of a Dog at Night-Time just write what you think about it :)

message 6: by Slater (new)

Slater | 2 comments Unfortunately, I have a prior engagement on that day, but I will definitely post on the site (and I will be there in spirit-lol)