Team Gale discussion

Discussions > Hunger Games Movie Cast

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (last edited Mar 09, 2010 12:53PM) (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) Katniss-
Gale-
Peeta-
Madge-
Haymitch-
Prim-
Effie-
Foxface-
Clove-
Rue-
Cinna-
President Snow-

(i dont have my copy of hunger games with me so im just trying to remember characters as i go)

message 2: by Kimberleigh, the second one (new)

Kimberleigh | 29 comments Mod
I don't have any people in mind for over half the characters on your list, but what do i have is:

Gale- Drew Roy or Logan Lerman
Peeta- William Mosely or Alex Pettyfer
Haymitch- Hugh Dancy or Robert Downey Jr.
Cinna- um, i forget the name
Cato- Wentworth Miller (if he looked younger)

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) Katniss-nina dobrev
Gale-Logan lerman or Skandar Keyenes
Haymitch-hugh laurie
Madge-gilliand jones
thats all i can think of

message 4: by Kimberleigh, the second one (last edited Jun 05, 2010 11:22AM) (new)

does anyone watch American Idol? there's this guy on there named Tim Urban, and for some reason he reminds me of Peeta, only he doesn't have blond hair.

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i watched some of the auditions but that was about it

message 6: by Kimberleigh, the second one (new)

well you should check out his performances because he seriously looks like him, with the eyes and everything... to me at least

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i never put much thought into how peeta looked for some reason

message 8: by Kimberleigh, the second one (new)

haha, right! why think about peeta when you can think about all those other amazing characters?... namely Gale... :D

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) lol i just never pictured him i was to busy picturing the capital

message 10: by Kimberleigh, the second one (new)

got it

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i dont put much thought into how characters look especially when i dont like them

message 12: by Kimberleigh, the second one (last edited Mar 10, 2010 12:56PM) (new)

i only put thought into the main characters. for the minor ones i don't really care. they've just got blurry little faces :D

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) haha they most all do to me but theres more than just their faces

message 14: by Kimberleigh, the second one (new)

oh, i just thought of someone for katniss! i think that Anna Kendrick could play the part, with black hair and gray eyes and everything.

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) isnt she a little old

message 16: by Kimberleigh, the second one (last edited Mar 11, 2010 10:17AM) (new)

she's 25, so i guess that's a yes, but i still think she sort of looks like her. besides, she doesn't really look that old.

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) well she looks a little weak but i like her i have nothing against her

message 18: by Lost_saves_bella (new)

Lost_saves_bella | 7 comments I think Skandar Keynes, Logan Lerman, or Drew Roy for Gale. I've never seen Drew Roy's acting tho. I just saw a pic of him and he kinda looks like what I pictured Gale as.

message 19: by Kimberleigh, the second one (last edited Jun 05, 2010 11:35AM) (new)

same here. but does he suck at acting? prolly, since hes a Disney star, right? he's still the closest person I've seen to my picture of Gale though. the other choices don't have dark enough skin. Gale isn't suppose to be pale.

message 20: by Lost_saves_bella (new)

Lost_saves_bella | 7 comments Ya. He is supposed to have olive colored skin.

message 21: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) I think that no one can quite portray Peeta, Gale, and Katniss like what pictures I have in my head. No one will ever get close, and that's ok. Even when the movie comes out, the main characters won't look any different in my mind then what they do now. No one can look the same as what I have planned.

message 22: by Ariane (new)

Ariane (seeker15) | 32 comments Elizabeth: Me too. I haven't found one actor that's even remotely close to how I picture Gale. Same thing for Katniss. I haven't even bothered with Peeta. Haha

message 23: by Ariane (new)

Ariane (seeker15) | 32 comments okay, so if you didn't know yet, Entertainment Weekly did a survey in which they asked people who they wanted to play the main characters in The Hunger Games. they picked:

Katniss: Kaya Scodelario 39%

Peeta: Hunter Parrish 40%

Gale: Gaspard Ulliel 40%

Haymitch: Hugh Laurie 37%

Effie: Kristin Chenoweth 51%

i don't know about the rest of you, but the people they picked for Katniss and Peeta look like they pulled them right from my head. i REALLY hope they get these people to do it. :D

message 24: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Yeah, they would be godd actors for the parts. Especially Hugh Laurie and Kristin Chenoweth. Not 100% sure I like Kaya for Katniss, Gaspard for Gale, or Hunter for Peeta. But... I wouldn't be upset if they actually got chosen. Still, I think they should introduce new actors for the parts.

message 25: by Rameela (Star) (last edited Mar 04, 2011 03:47PM) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Katniss: Anna Popplewell

Gale: Logan Lerman Or someone with dark hair and tan skin and good actor!

Prim or Rue: Dakota Fanning or AnnaSophia Robb

Haymitch: Robert Downey Jr.

Peeta: Alex Pettyfer or William Mosely (maybe...)

message 26: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (gemmalynne) | 8 comments My friend Kelli looks exactly like I picture Prim. I've been told that I look like Katniss, and that my boyfriend looks like Gale. (ironic much?)