Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Guardians of Eternity Series..?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (bearandbugsmom) | 6 comments I was wondering if anyone has read this series and was it good? I read the fifth one in the series by accident not knowing that there were others. I thought it was pretty good, but I just finished the BDB series so it will be a hard act to follow! Please let me know what you think, the author is Alexandra Ivy and I believe there are 6 books in the series the first is When Darkness Comes, Embrace the Darkness, Darkness Everlasting, Darkness Revealed, Darkness Unleashed and (Beyond the Darkness rel date march 30th) thanks everyone V''V

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (bearandbugsmom) | 6 comments I guess this series wasn't very popular!

message 3: by Shelleyrae (new)

Shelleyrae at Book'd Out | 145 comments I havnt heard of it but have added it to my to read list :)

message 4: by Nita (new)

Nita (gillnit) | 697 comments I have read and enjoyed this series very much., except for maybe Darkness Revealed (Guardians of Eternity, #4) by Alexandra Ivy . I didn't like the hero or heroine in this one at all, and found the story kind boring. But the rest of the series is really good. I look forward to the Beyond The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #6) by Alexandra Ivy coming out soon.

message 5: by twinfish2 (new)

twinfish2 | 84 comments I read this series and like it very much. The first book was kind of slow for me. I started it and put it down for about 6 months then started it again and read it all the way through in 2 days. So i decided it was just my mood the first time I tried to read it. The 2nd book was my favorite and I have liked them all after that. It is still not as good as the first 4 BDB books but I consider it much better than the last 3 BDB books.

message 6: by Rebecca (Bec) (new)

Rebecca (Bec) | 248 comments I just added them to my TBR list, they loook good

message 7: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (bearandbugsmom) | 6 comments I read Darkness Unleashed first, I didn't know it was a series until I started it but I read it anyway and liked it that was about four months ago. I just ordered the first two in the series from Amazon and hopefully they'll be good. Thanks for the info :)

message 8: by Mhollie (last edited Mar 09, 2010 08:48PM) (new)

Mhollie | 177 comments I though the first book wasn't so well written. But since I was given the whole series for Christmas I was going to read them. The writing got better with each book. The best by far was Darkness Unleashed. It was fantastic. I love Jagr!

message 9: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (bearandbugsmom) | 6 comments Ooh, I agree Jagr is soo HOT!!!!

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (mrs_hf) | 173 comments I'll agree with Mollie on the first book... I wasn't a big fan of the first book, it came off as kind of cheesy. I had to put it down about 3 or 4 months ago. I picked it back up a couple of weeks ago and still only made it through to the middle. I struggled with it. :( I'm not sure if they're all like that and I HAVE heard good things about the rest of the series.

message 11: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (bearandbugsmom) | 6 comments Oh geeze that's not good to hear, Its going to be a major struggle to read them because for the past week and a half I've been reading BDB series! Of course i knew it was going to be hard to get my head into anything after my love afair with the brothers, true?!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I really enjoy this series. Alexandra Ivy actually gave an interview over at my blog and is offering an ARC of Beyond the Darkness. There are still a few days left if anyone wants to enter.

http://paranormalhaven.blogspot.com/2...

message 13: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 61 comments I'm currently reading Darkness Unleashed and I love this series. I must admit the first book wasn't as good as the rest but it was still good.
This series has kept me entertained the whole way through and I find myself reading a book in a day because I really dont want to put it down.
mmm...I think they are more like the Immortals after Dark series rather than BDB.
Cant wait for Beyond the Darkness!!!