*Teardrop* [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Spy Roleplay > Spy Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 654 (654 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (....)

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Jasper sat in his office, just back in from a mission. Luma entered through the big doors leading in.
"Hey Jazz." she greeted.
"Hey Luna." he replied.
"How was the mission?"
"Fine." Jasper yawned.
"Almost get killed?"
"Yep. 3 times." he grinned.
Luna laughed. "Still no parter?"
"Never."
"You never change Jazz."

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2010 08:02AM) (new)

Lacy took a deep breath before walking into the new building, it looked almost the same as her old building, big and harsh, but this was a completely different place, a different life. Somewhere she doesn't have to kill people just for being in the way. She strolled through the doors, crumpling her paper work in her hand and walked up to the office door she was supposed to go to and knocked, "Hello?"she greeted tentavely through the door.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Luna frowned and yanked the door open, a confused look on her face. "And you are?" she asked before Jasper could

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy nodded in greeting, "I'm Lacy, they sent me over from the main unit." she explained, "are you Jasper?" sh arched an eyebrow at Luna.

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "No. I'm Luna. His best friend."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok..." she muttered, "Well, that's who I'm supposed to speak to.." she said glancing over and noticing the guy in the corner.

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Jasper stood. "Thatd be me."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"RIght," she continued still hesitant, she stepped forward, holding out the crumpled papers, "i have to give these to you." she stood up a bit straighter brushing her hair out of her face, trying to get more confident.

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He took the sheets and mulled over them.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She wacthed him patiently, holding her hands behind her back and fiddling her fingers, something she always did when a bit nervous.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (and it's supposed to say?)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((o idk i just figured they were like registration papers and stuff....))

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD ohh.)

"You have to run these by the boss."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, "I know, i ran it by....everyeon," she said, remembering her long journey to get to thi unit, "THey told me to come to you,"

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He frowned. "Theyre in order. See Lexi in the main room for training assignments and a partner."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She bit her lip and looked at him, meeting his eyes, "I did. and like I said," she repeated, "they told me to come here."

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He gave her a cold, hard look. "For. What." he growled.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2010 02:41PM) (new)

She swallowed, not dropping her gaze, she arched an eyebrows, playing her confidence, "My Partner." she muttered

message 20: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "no." he said coldly. "No. Get reassigned."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She swallowed, holding her stance, her chin raised slightly, "They said, you didn't want a partner, " she admitted, "so perhaps you can think of it more as... your training me...at least until missions start."

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I don't have partners for a reason." he snapped viciously. "Not only do I not need you, but I don't want you. Get reassigned yourself, or I'll do it for you." he growled.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She stood there calmly, she'd delt with worse, she sighed, "fine don't be my partner, i've never been a teammie person anyway!" she say narrowing her eyes, "they still want you to train me, and don't worry," she said harshly, "I'm up for the challenge."

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Your a trainee. You don't reserve the right to be a free agent until you atleast have the ability to train yourself." he sneered. "I don't care if I have to train you, as long as I don't have to work on mission with you." he said, sounding disgusted by the thought. He pittied the girl. She didn't know.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy felt her bloood speedthrough her body, she wanted to hit something so badly, "I'm not a total invalid!" she exclaimed, "you guys aren't my first unit, far from it, and i"m far from unexperianced, but you all here work...diferently..than I'm used to..." she smirked darkly at the thought, "fine, i don't really cre what you think of me, i'm just here to get the job done,"

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Good. Because that's why I'm training you." he said venomously. "We'll see about your incompitance as well." he said darkly, handing her the partner papers and turning away

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She glared at him and smacked the papers back on his desk walking up to him m,etting him eye to eye, "I don't know who you tihnk you are, and I don't know how you guys do things here, but i do know about you. and where I'm from, we don't let our personal crap interfer with our work, and that's how I work too, clear?" she snapped through her teeth."

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Listen." he said in an even tone. "My personal line and my professional life have been combined for five years. That's why I work alone. You don't like it? Get out?" when she didn't make a move in the next five seconds he glared. "No. Seriously. Get out."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She tilted her head to the right and arched her eyebrows, "I don't care how that's been, when we're on a mission, or in that training room, get your head out of the clouds and into the fight," she looked him straight in the eyes. "And no."

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Your not going on missions with me. Ever." he snapped. "You know nothing about this unit, so I wouldn't talk if I were you. Your making bad calls on bad choices."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Watch me," she challenged, "I might not be used to this unit, but I actually take these things seriously."

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I take things very seriously." he said angrily, before shaking his head, "Your too new here. Don't let the door hit you on the way out." he pocked up her partner papers and walked out twoard reception

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"You have to train me" she called after him, leaning agnst the door threshold, her hair falling over her shoulder.

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Still don't care." he didn't look at her as he turned the corner and handedcthe woman the papers. "Reassign her partner. I don't care if I do training."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy rolled her eyes, frustrated, she grabbed a post it and quickly scribbled a note and stuck it on Jasper's door before heading into the combat room on her own to practice.

You're stuck with me, and I"m stuck with you. I'm new, and need training. I'll be in the combat room, feel free to grow up and do your job

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Im not doing any fucking missions with her." he snarled before walking to combat

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy bent around, stretching, like she always did before a fight or something, she rotated her body around from right splits, to middle to left and back to middle arching an eyebrow and crossing her arms as she saw Jasper.

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Hecpicked up a gun and put on a vest, then shot at the wall right next to her, the bullet almost skimming her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh no, don't shoot." she said monotonously, rolling her eyes stood up and turned her back on him to get a vest, three scarrs from previous bullets on her back. she slipped it on a grabbed a gun.

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He rolled his eyes and shot her with a rubber bullet in the side

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She arched an eyebrow and shot him in the center of his gut with her fake bullet, "so are we having a shooting match, or do i hav a purpose or something?"

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Just taking out some frustraition." he shrugged and unlocked th obstical course. "ready?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Real mature," she murmered, "ya, so what's my goal?"

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Dont get killed."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"FIne," she muttered, "so I say...we start," she smiled as she started sprinting along the obstacle course.

message 46: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet ((oh goodnes...another spy rp you to!))

message 47: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Jazz went another way and climbed up

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lacy looked up and quicklydoe through the window in one of the large foam buildings, slid under the other window and started sliding through a tube.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol ik scar))

message 50: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet ((lmao, this reminds me of the old rp:P))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14