Tasty Murder Mysteries discussion

White House Chef Mystery Series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becky (new)

Becky Hi, I just read State of the Onion (White House Chef Mystery, Book 1)and Hail to the Chef (White House Chef Mystery, Book 2). I really enjoyed both books and they were quick reads. I just thought I would recommend them if anyone is interested.

I haven't had time to read much but I recently had a baby so while I'm nursing I've had lots of time to catch up on some of my cozy mysteries. I have an entire list to catch up on.

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 1 comments I enjoyed both of those a lot. THe new one is called Eggsecutive ORders I think

message 3: by Kaye (new)

Kaye (momgee) Becky wrote: "Hi, I just read State of the Onion (White House Chef Mystery, Book 1)and Hail to the Chef (White House Chef Mystery, Book 2). I really enjoyed both books and they were quick reads. I just thought..."
Congrats on the new little one! I liked State of the Onion too. Have a great weekend.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia (juliawebb) I've also read State of the Onion and Hail to the Chef and thoroughly enjoyed both. I agree they were quick reads for I had trouble putting them down! I'm looking forward to #3 and future books in the series.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) i have this series on my TBR shelf

message 6: by Teritat (new)

Teritat | 1 comments added this to my list too! - looks really good - started reading Hail to the Chef - but it's a holiday book- love to read the holiday books during the holiday - so I am going to read State of the Onion first. can't wait.

Desiree Taggard These books really are fun to read and I can't wait to try some of the food!

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Kennedy (tigerbeachgal) | 1 comments just added to my list to check out. thanks for the post!

message 9: by Robin (new)

Robin (goodreadscomtriviagoddessl) Haven't read this one.