Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

The Billboard - Advertising > Bday Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Misty (new)

Misty | 1505 comments Hey. Probably should have told you about this a week ago when I posted it, but since it runs through the end of the month, there's still plenty of time. Basically, the 1st was my birthday, and I decided to celebrate with a little splurge on Better World Books, AND to support them and spread the love, I am going to treat someone else, too. Winner gets five books from a really great organization (BWB) for a really great cause (literacy), and we all get the warm and fuzzies.
Deets here.

Angela Sunshine (angelasunshine) Misty wrote: "Hey. Probably should have told you about this a week ago when I posted it, but since it runs through the end of the month, there's still plenty of time. Basically, the 1st was my birthday, and I ..."

Happy Birthday Misty! Yay for free books!

message 3: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thenightowl) Happy Birthday Misty! My b-day is March 1st too! You're the only other person "I know" with the same b-day.

message 4: by Bill (new)

Bill (reedye) | 71 comments Happy (belated) Birthday Misty. Birthday box on the way. Did you want sheep? ;-)

message 5: by Misty (new)

Misty | 1505 comments Jackie: Did you know we share a birthday with Mark Paul Gosselar (Zack on Saved by the Bell) - when I was a kid, I thought that made me connected to him somehow; I thought I was so cool. Happy Birthday!

Bill -- I had forgotten about the sheep! How did it turn out? I have to admit, the idea cracks me up. I wish it had that cover, though. That was priceless.

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thenightowl) NO! I didn't know. Wow, I had such a huge crush on him and Mario. Really it was the only reason why I watched the show. lol.