Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Getting to know each other questions and What Jane Austin character are you quiz! (New posters do it too please! :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 171 (171 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Heidi (last edited Mar 09, 2010 12:07PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments I like getting to know everyone here and I think these types of questions help us gain a bit of insight into each other :)

What are your favorite TV shows?

For me, it’s: Project Runway, Top Chef, Chopped, The Bachelor (Yes, it’s fake and silly, but it’s my TV equivalent of junk food, lol), Dancing with the Stars, and So You Think You Can Dance.

What would you describe as your personal style?

I am constantly in a pair of jeans; I rarely wear dresses or skirts. I do however like to dress my jeans up with fancier tops, accessories, boots, or heels. I also go casual though with some t-shirts and tennis shoes or flats as well of course :) It just depends on my mood. Oh, and most of the time I am big on having my make-up done up, I just like how it makes me feel to have it on. I do go without it a couple of times a week though, OK, well not completely, I cover up any blemishes, use blush and a bit of lipstick for color, lol.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I am terrified of flying, but if I could get over the fear of a long plane trip, I would go to Israel. I have always wanted to walk where Jesus did, and see the places he preached and performed miracles.

If you could only eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?

This is a hard one, but I think I would want scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, biscuits with white gravy, and hash brown casserole. For dessert I would have apple cobbler with pralines and cream ice cream on top. Uh, I might not have a long life span on that meal plan though come to think of it, lol. It is a bit of an artery clogger isn’t it? ;)

What are your hobbies?

This is a tough one for me. I don’t have any traditional hobbies, unless you count reading or writing. I appreciate the talent of those who do arts and crafts, but I have no patience or passion for it. I love to sing too, and wish I could take voice lessons again, like I did for a bit as a child. I never used the lessons to be in choir or anything either, which is a regret of mine. Lol, I love to shop, but am broke, so it's not a hobby I can partake of too much ;)

What are your pet peeves (lol, be nice ;)

I dislike it when people: Honk at me or flash their lights for going the speed limit, or when they don’t signal, people who cut in line when a new line opens up at the store, the TV or radio being too loud (a common thing with a young person in the house, lol ;), salespeople who don’t greet you when you come in the store, or don’t even say “hi”, or, “thank you” when ringing you up, or act as if you are bothering them when they wait on you. Am I too picky?

What is your favorite type of music: I like contemporary Christian music, the type of stuff they play on KLOVE (if you don’t have that station you can check it out here http://www.klove.com/ to see what artists I like, you might like it too :)

Thanks for doing this guys! :)

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Metz | 80 comments Heidi wrote: "I like getting to know everyone here and I think these types of questions help us gain a bit of insight into each other :)

For me, it’s: Project Runway, Top ..."

Favorite TV shows: I watch too much TV. My dh is an addict and I stay home all the time, so I watch a lot. Let's see. I like shows where I have to try & guess the outcome ~ mystery & crime shows. Psych, The Mentalist, The Closer, Numbers, CSI NY, Castle ... I also like Extreme Home Makeover,

Personal Style:

I don't have any. lol I dress for comfort. I stay home all day and I am in pain most of the time so I usually wear comfortable clothes. I can't drive because of my pain meds and we only have one car, so I don't go anywhere or see anyone so I don't have anyone to impress. Thankfully my family loves me just the way I am. :o)

If I could visit anywhere where would I go? I would love to go to Israel. It would be great to walk where Jesus did and see the things he saw.

One meal for the rest of my life? Hmmm It would probably make me sick as a dog (I have IBS and can't handle dairy) - but if it's for life I couldn't think of going forever without: lasagna, homemade fresh garlic bread, sweet corn and New York style cheesecake for dessert.

Hobbies?

I make jewelry. I read books. lol I do skits.

Pet Peeves?

I dislike lies. I can deal with anything as long as people tell me the truth. I may not like it, but I can deal with it. If people lie, then how can you ever know where they stand?

Favorite music?

Christian contemporary and my sentimental pick ~ the 80s. I didn't become a Christian until I already had a 4 year old child. So, I came with memories and baggage ~ and a built in love for the 80s. lol

Next. :o)

message 3: by Heidi (last edited Mar 08, 2010 07:32PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Lee wrote: "Heidi wrote: "I like getting to know everyone here and I think these types of questions help us gain a bit of insight into each other :)

For me, it’s: Project Ru..."

I didn't really devote my life fully to Christ until I had my child either. I was a Christian, but not really living the life of a devoted Christian until then. My daughter was in a Pamper and a swim suit at the pool I was baptized in, in fact :) I listened to Christian music on and off as a teen, but mostly the regular 80's stuff, and I too still have a fondness for it :). I loved Duran Duran, Thompson Twins, Psych Furs, A-ha, all of that stuff :) What were some of your favs?

Hey, nothing wrong with comfy clothes! :) I love a nice pair of sweats, with a hoodie, and a t-shirt myself. Style is all about what makes you feel good or pretty, and there is no one definition of that :)

message 4: by Heidi (last edited Mar 08, 2010 07:29PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments I just heard this song recently and just thought I would pass it along. It's so pretty and I just love her voice (It's a soft Christian song). The imagery in the song is just beautiful too/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQIth...

message 5: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments What are your favorite TV shows?

Stargate (all series although not seem much of universe yet) Ncis, Biggest Loser,

dont really have a style.

Hawaii or Canada.

If you could only eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?

thats a hard one I dont think there is one meal i could eat every day for the rest of my life except maybe bacon for breakfast

What are your hobbies?

I enjoy cross stitch, scrapbooking,

negative people, I hate when people are constantly negative its brings you down which is why visiting mum can be so draining as she is quite negative at present.

What is your favorite type of music:
I like contempory fave is Michael W Smith

message 6: by Melody (last edited Mar 08, 2010 10:38PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I love getting to know people! I fill out every one of these things I get on my email and Facebook. I love random facts about people.

Rachael Ray, American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, I LOVE Bachelor, my guilty pleasure as well. People just well, fascinate me! :) Are you smarter than a 5th grader?, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, What Not to Wear, and I confess I look forward to new episodes of Hannah Montana and iCarly, and the latest Disney channel movie. I'm a kid at heart really. :)

I am a jeans girl more often than not, paired with my never ending collection of Aeropostale t-shirts! And all kinds of shoes! I also loved to get dressed up! I will wear my fancy dresses to church. I have to wear make up because just feel so plain without it, and I get my hair dyed blonde every couple months because I used to be a natural blonde and wish to stay that way! I'm kind of high maintenance, but oh well. :)

Hawaii! :)

Cafe Rio pork salad with a side of salsa, and another side of French fries, lol! I would be happy for a long time with that diet.

What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, taking pictures, scrapbooking, trying out new recipes.

You are not too picky, for you would probably not want to see how many things drive me crazy. :)
Dishonesty is my number one. Tell me the truth I can take it. Getting cut off in traffic, people who go under 30 on a 40 road by my house, school zones that start 45 minutes BEFORE kids can get out of school, finger popping, and dogs barking constantly, especially when I have a headache! Too many in my neighborhood. I am a germ freak, so seeing people not wash hands grates on my everlasting nerve, and I will end there. :)

What is your favorite type of music: Country girl for the most part, but I will listen to anything "that doesn't hurt my head." :) I like music, not noise!

message 7: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Melody want to go to hawaii with me.

message 8: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I do indeed Ausjenny! :)

message 9: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Metz | 80 comments Heidi wrote: "Lee wrote: "Heidi wrote: "I like getting to know everyone here and I think these types of questions help us gain a bit of insight into each other :)

For me, it’s:..."

I really mostly listen to CDs or whatever is on the radio - and Christian most of the time ... but I was a true 80s child in that I loved almost everything. I listened to everything from Duran Duran and Wham to some of the rock ballads. I "Walked Like an Egyptian" and danced to "Tainted Love" ... and I loved the one hit wonder "Take on Me." I still don't know how that man hit that note. lol

I forgot about the game shows too. We watch 5th grader. That is fun. We also watch Cash cab and Wheel of Fortune.

message 10: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
There are a few openings left to be a judge in the Inspirational Readers Choice contest. They need a few more novella judges. Here are the requirements:
1. I am an avid reader of romance fiction, and I am familiar with the style and requirements of the genre.
2. I am 18 or more years of age.
3. I am neither a published author of book-length fiction, nor am I actively pursuing a career in fiction writing.
4. I am not involved in the writing industry as a reviewer, or in the publishing industry.
5. I am not a relative of any author with work submitted in the contest categories I've agreed to judge.
6. I will read all the books assigned to me and return the completed score sheet within the established deadlines.
7. If I am unable to judge a book fairly, for any reason, I will immediately notify the contest coordinator.
8. If I become unable to fulfill my duties as contest judge, I will notify the contest coordinator and return all books immediately so that a replacement judge can be found.
9. I will keep confidential all information related to the contest, including scores, book titles, and names of authors I judge in this competition.
Note: Judges may keep the autographed books they receive as a gift for being a judge.
If you meet those requirements, drop Nancy Farrier, nancyjfarrier@gmail.com a note and tell her I sent you.
Have a good day!

message 11: by Casey (new)

Casey Hi! I just joined- this looks like a fun group. :)

I only have time for a couple answers, but my favorite tv shows?
~Chuck (great show last night- anyone else see?)
~Biggest Loser

Places to visit:
~Washington D.C. and tour the Smithsonian
~Virginia in the fall. :)

My hobbies are vast and varied, love to read, knit, blog, write, cook, scrapbook, spending time with family.

Thanks for letting me join the group!! It's great to be here. :)

message 12: by Cheryl (last edited Mar 09, 2010 07:05AM) (new)

Cheryl (cherylstjohn) | 222 comments What are your favorite TV shows?

So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, Trauma (used to be ER) Gray’s Anatomy, Bones.

I don’t like frills or lace and wear plain tailored clothing and I like solid colors, except for blouses. I LOVE jewelry, so I always wear big necklaces, bracelets, earrings and am never without rings. My writing attire is jeans and a T-shirt or my jammies.

I would love to see the orient, especially Japan.

Is this a magic meal that gives me nourishment and doesn’t make me fat?
Chocolate.

What are your hobbies?
On Sunday afternoons, we have Wii Olympics or play board games. It’s my time to interact with all the kids and enjoy them. My husband and I love to visit flea markets, antique malls and shop garage sales. We spent many weekends doing projects around the house and have been remodeling our kitchen for longer than I want to admit. http://the-kitchen-project.blogspot.com/ <- that’s the kitchen project blog

What are your pet peeves?
People who use bad grammar or misuse words. For example, when you’re looking forward to something and are happy about it, you’re eager, not anxious. Anxious implies worry, and the Bible tells us to be anxious aboout nothing.

What is your favorite type of music?

I love all kinds of music. I most often listen to soundtracks, contemporary pop, oldies, rock & roll and anyone who catches my fancy. At Christmas I downloaded Miley Cyrus and Sugarland songs. I like some of Kelley Clarkson’s music, Brandi Carlisle and I just bought Danny Gokey’s new CD.

Praise and worship music plays in my house around the clock. I like Hillsongs, Chris Tomlin, Mark Cole and the Passion Band CDs. I usually pick and choose and download a variety into my itunes.

message 13: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylstjohn) | 222 comments Hi Casey! Welcome.

message 14: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylstjohn) | 222 comments Can't wait to see Kate Gosselin on Dancing.

message 15: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Ausjenny wrote: "What are your favorite TV shows?

Stargate (all series although not seem much of universe yet) Ncis, Biggest Loser,

I..."

I love Hawaii Jenny and Melody. I went to Kona, so beautiful! :)

message 16: by Joy (new)

Joy ok let's see...

*Favorite tv shows*
Rarely watch anything.

*Personal style*
pretty simple...I like jeans, skirts, and dresses. Occasional necklace or bracelet. I dislike makeup so I don't wear it unless forced. ;)

*Go anywhere in the world?*
Ireland

*Hobbies*
Do reading and browsing the Internet count? lol

*Pet Peeves*
I dislike it when people are rude to the elderly (of course it's not good to be rude to anyone but this especially irks me).
And also when I'm talking to someone and he/she interrupts and I don't get to finish whatever I was talking about.

*One meal*
Chicken! and Macaroni and cheese and sweet peas and German chocolate cake with lots of coconut pecan frosting

*Music*
I love contemporary Christian and praise and worship. Some of my favorites are Chris Rice, Fernando Ortega, and Sara Groves.

message 17: by Barbara (last edited Mar 09, 2010 06:36PM) (new)

Barbara | 518 comments My favorite T.V. shows are Dancing with the Stars, Jeopardy, Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, American Idol, and Amazing Race.

My personal style is jeans and a comfortable top at home, and most often a skirt and a sweater, or a skirt and a nice top, at work. I like to be feminine, but not necessarily frilly. I usually wear a dainty necklace, dainty earrings, and a couple of small rings. I am petite, so I don't like large, overwhelming jewelry.

If I could visit anywhere, I think I would like to see Israel also.

My favorite meal would be lasagna, cheesy garlic bread, green beans, and chocolate cake.

My hobbies are reading, scrapbooking, and taking pictures.

My pet peeves are dishonesty, people who are always being negative about other people, and not keeping your word to someone.

I like most types of Christian music, especially worship music. I also enjoy easy listening music or country music, like Carrie Underwood.

message 18: by Heidi (last edited Mar 09, 2010 09:14AM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Melody wrote: "I love getting to know people! I fill out every one of these things I get on my email and Facebook. I love random facts about people.

Rachael Ray, American Idol..."

Good to know I am not the only one who watches The Bachelor! LOL! Today I am sick, inner ear infection and sinus infection, yuck :P So I plan on watching Jason and Molly's wedding, which I recorded. He wasn't my favorite bachelor, but either was Jake, but I will watch anything Bachelor related, lol!

Lol, I hear you about the music Melody. My daughter listens to some pretty hard Christian rock, not for the most part, but some of it is stuff where you almost can't understand what they are saying. We take turns with the music in the car, but that stuff is one thing I wont listen to. Lol, I tell her, "Listen to it in your room" and preferably with the headphones on. It really does give you a headache :P

message 19: by Heidi (last edited Mar 09, 2010 10:53AM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Casey wrote: "Hi! I just joined- this looks like a fun group. :)

I only have time for a couple answers, but my favorite tv shows?
~Chuck (great show last night- anyone else see?)
~Biggest Loser

Places to..."

Welcome Casey, I think you are going to really enjoy our group. We have a great group of people here, and they are a lot of fun :) I have always wanted to see the east coast. I would love to see the grand old homes they have there! I love old homes :)

message 20: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Cheryl St.John wrote: "Can't wait to see Kate Gosselin on Dancing."

I know, me either. I think they have an interesting selection of dancers this year. If I were a betting person my money would be on the gold medal figure skater (I forget his him right now...) to win it though!

message 21: by Casey (new)

Casey Thanks everyone! I adore history and think walking in the past would be incrediable!

message 22: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Lee wrote: "Heidi wrote: "Lee wrote: "Heidi wrote: "I like getting to know everyone here and I think these types of questions help us gain a bit of insight into each other :)

..."

Lol, I walked like an Egyptian too ;) With regard to A-ha, that sure was some note for a man to hit, I agree! Oh, and who could forget Tainted Love, great song! I still watch the John Hughes movies when they are in re-runs, and they still crack me up, good music in them too. I loved Duckie in Pretty in Pink, remember him? Lol, he looks almost the same now too!

message 23: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Ausjenny wrote: "What are your favorite TV shows?

I..."

Ooooh, I love bacon too, I forgot to put that in my meal. Thanks for the reminder Jenny ;)

message 24: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Joy wrote: "ok let's see...

*Favorite tv shows*
Rarely watch anything.

*Personal style*
pretty simple...I like jeans, skirts, and dresses. Occasional necklace or bracelet. I dislike makeup so I don't ..."

I love baked Mac n Cheese! Do you like it baked? Oh, and Chris Rice is one of my favorite music artists too :)

message 25: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Barbara wrote: "My favorite T.V. shows are Dancing with the Stars, Jeapardy, Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, American Idol, and Amazing Race.

My personal style is jeans and a comfortable top at home, and m..."

I love taking pictures too, especially of my family, my daughter is my favorite model, lol :) I also enjoy taking pictures of old abandoned houses in black and white. There is just something so interesting to me about them. I wonder who lived there, how old the home is, and I always wish I could buy them all and fix them up! :)

message 26: by Heidi (last edited Mar 09, 2010 11:17AM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments I took a look at your blog Lee. Great blog by the way :), and I found this great quiz there to see what Jane Austin Character you are! I hope you don't mind me sharing it Lee :) I even updated the title of my post so that people could see it and take part :) If anyone takes it, please post your results so that everyone can see! :) I think what I got sums me up pretty well. Lol, well, except I play no musical instruments, and my vocal talent is not what I would call "captivating", although I love to sing and wish that it were :)

"You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately."

I am Marianne Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

message 27: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Lyn wrote: "There are a few openings left to be a judge in the Inspirational Readers Choice contest. They need a few more novella judges. Here are the requirements:
1. I am an avid reader of romance fiction, a..."

I love this idea but found its not open to international people.
I really love novellas!

message 28: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Joy wrote: "ok let's see...

Joy I so hear you about people not letting you finish a sentence. I have that alot especially from older people they then to ask a question but cut you off before you finish a sentence Its so annoying. Also a few people who try to finish the sentence for you when its not really what you are saying its so frustrating. I have actally said to some would you just let me finish what I am saying!

message 29: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Barbara I hate when people say they will do something then change the guideposts or dont do what they said.
One example here is someone said they would supply me with a product this year and suddenly when I talking its now going to cost more than I could get it from another provider so I will go that way. If I had known I would have taken the product last year to use this year but decided it was easier to wait till this year. Its not the first time this person has done this so I should have known.

message 30: by Joy (new)

Joy Ausjenny wrote: "Joy wrote: "ok let's see...
Joy I so hear you about people not letting you finish a sentence. I have that alot especially from older people they then to ask a question but cut you off before you..."

I actually had a person interrupt me to tell me she really wasn't interested in what I was saying. :(
It made me feel about 2 feet tall

message 31: by Joy (last edited Mar 09, 2010 01:33PM) (new)

Joy Heidi wrote: "I love baked Mac n Cheese! Do you like it baked? Oh, and Chris Rice is one of my favorite music artists too :) "

Yep...baked mac n' cheese is yummy! :D

And I could listen to/sing Mr. Rice's song "Smile" all day long. That's one of my very favorites. :)

message 32: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Joy wrote: "Heidi wrote: "I love baked Mac n Cheese! Do you like it baked? Oh, and Chris Rice is one of my favorite music artists too :) "

Yep...baked mac n' cheese is yummy! :D

And I could listen to/si..."

I like that one too :)

message 33: by Joy (new)

Joy You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see./

I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

message 34: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Joy wrote: "Ausjenny wrote: "Joy wrote: "ok let's see...
Joy I so hear you about people not letting you finish a sentence. I have that alot especially from older people they then to ask a question but cut you..."

Oh my gosh! How rude and self-centered of that person! I can't imagine any adult saying something like that to anyone's face, especially to you! You are so sweet, and I've found all of our conversations quite interesting :)

message 35: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Joy wrote: "You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that ..."

I like that :) Do you think it fits you? :)

message 36: by JanetTronstad (last edited Mar 09, 2010 02:56PM) (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
I took the quiz and am Elinor Dashwood, too!

I don't watch much TV, but have enjoyed The Good Wife this season.

I tend to dress for comfort -- T-shirts and jeans while I write. Dress slacks and sweaters or jackets when I'm better dressed.

My favorite type of music is anything that's live -- I go to a small coffee place near me that has wonderful live performances of all kinds of music. since we're located where we are, we also get a lot of old music artists that come to play (Barry MacGuire, the We Five folks with 'You Were on my Mind,' etc.) --

message 37: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Joy, when I took the quiz I ended up as Elinor Dashwood also.

Cheryl, I love Chris Tomlin! "Jesus Messiah" is my favorite song of his right now. I just listened to that CD on my way home today.

Heidi, I listen to K-LOVE here in Indiana. The Moody station is also great.

Ausjenny, Michael W. Smith is wonderful.

message 38: by Heidi (last edited Mar 09, 2010 03:07PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Janet Tronstad wrote: "I took the quiz and am Elinor Dashwood, too!

I don't watch much TV, but have enjoyed The Good Wife this season.

I tend to dress for comfort -- T-shirts and jeans while I write. Dress slacks ..."

Relaxing at a cozy place while listening to good music is always a good time! :)

It seems we have a few Elinor Dashwoods :). I'd also like to know if each person thinks the character they got fits them? How about all of you who got Elinor Dashwood? It will be interesting to see how many of each character we come up with! :)

message 39: by Heidi (last edited Mar 09, 2010 03:06PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Barbara wrote: "Joy, when I took the quiz I ended up as Elinor Dashwood also.

Cheryl, I love Chris Tomlin! "Jesus Messiah" is my favorite song of his right now. I just listened to that CD on my way home today...."

KLOVE is such a great station, the music is a great blend of praise and contemporary. It's neat to think we listen to the same station and could be singing along with the same music to our Lord at the same time. Lol, it's almost like a long distance choir ;)

message 40: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments What are your favorite TV shows?

Extreme Home Makeover, American Idol, Dancing with stars, plus more ole's from 80's and 90's.

Flannel pants when I am home relaxing , I often wear jeans and T shirts, tops and sweaters when I go out . Mostly dress up for Occassional places like Church .
When I am home, don't wear makeup but I go out , I wear less make up .

The place of where am I born in. : Heidelberg Germany .

I would say Ice cream, Pizza, Cream cheese with crackers.

What are your hobbies?

Thanks for asking... I am an artist. I like to painting, drawing, do scrapbooking, of course read lot of books.

Hee... crazy drivers out there, crowds in long lines,

What is your favorite type of music?

I like pop such as Barry Manilow, Country music such as Lee Ann Wormack and Christian music such as Rebecca St. James.

message 41: by Heidi (last edited Mar 09, 2010 06:00PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Terri wrote: "What are your favorite TV shows?

Extreme Home Makeover, American Idol, Dancing with stars, plus more ole's from 80's and 90's.

Flannel pan..."

Have we seen your art work (sorry if I can't remember), if not show us some by posting a picture please! :)

I still love Barry Manilow too. He has an amazing voice! :)

Cream cheese is yummy! I enjoy it as a dip or on a bagel!

message 42: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 17 comments What are your favorite TV shows?
I don't really watch much tv, but I like game shows like jeopardy

casual; I mainly wear jeans and a tshirt

California, London

McDonalds french fries
What are your hobbies?

reading, singing and listening to music

people interrupting me when I'm speaking to them

What is your favorite type of music:
country

message 43: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments I did post one of my art work here last December. I can post the spring artwork tomorrow

message 44: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 17 comments On the quiz, I was Marianne Dashwood.

message 45: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Rebecca wrote: "On the quiz, I was Marianne Dashwood."

Cool, another Marianne Dashwood :) McDonald's has the best fries of the fast food chains, they are yummy! I can see why you wouldn't mind eating them everyday if you only had one meal :)

message 46: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Terri wrote: "I did post one of my art work here last December. I can post the spring artwork tomorrow"

Was it the church in the snow?

message 47: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Yes that is one.

message 48: by Heidi (last edited Mar 09, 2010 08:50PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Terri wrote: "Yes that is one."

I knew it! I loved that one, it had such a wonderful homey feel to it. Looking at it made you want to live in that little town. You're quite talented :) I'll look forward to seeing your spring piece.

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmab3) | 7 comments I love questions like these!

Favorite tv shows:
I don't watch much tv; I prefer reading.

Personal style:
jeans and a t-shirt. Even in the summer time (though then I like ripped jeans).

Is I could go anywhere in the world...
It would be to the Philipines. For personal reasons.

One meal:
garden salad with grilled chicken.

Hobbies:
reading, internetting (if that's even a word), ad sleeping. lol I don't do much :P

pet peeves:
pervy guys and controlling people.

Musical taste:
I love rock (hard and soft rock), punk, alternative, indie, contemporary Christian music. I listen to some mainstream but not much.

Favorite bands:
All Time Low, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, There for Tomorrow, Skillet, Flyleaf, Kutless, Paramore

umm... I think that's it now.

@--8---- < it's a rose!
If

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmab3) | 7 comments I love questions like these!

Favorite tv shows:
I don't watch much tv; I prefer reading.

Personal style:
jeans and a t-shirt. Even in the summer time (though then I like ripped jeans).

Is I could go anywhere in the world...
It would be to the Philipines. For personal reasons.

One meal:
garden salad with grilled chicken.

Hobbies:
reading, internetting (if that's even a word), ad sleeping. lol I don't do much :P

pet peeves:
pervy guys and controlling people.

Musical taste:
I love rock (hard and soft rock), punk, alternative, indie, contemporary Christian music. I listen to some mainstream but not much.

Favorite bands:
All Time Low, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, There for Tomorrow, Skillet, Flyleaf, Kutless, Paramore

umm... I think that's it now.

@--8---- < it's a rose!
If

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pride and Prejudice (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jane Austen (other topics)