Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Totally Off Topic > Funny Moments / jokes

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katey (new)

Katey (kateyyy) | 25 comments Nada wrote: "Here you can talk about funny moments/ jokes!~!

My bro nicknamed Jacob "The guy who losses his pants".
Cause he can not remember their names.
Bella = That girl
Edward = Vam or That guy
P.S Jacob ..."

Nada wrote: "Here you can talk about funny moments/ jokes!~!

My bro nicknamed Jacob "The guy who losses his pants".
Cause he can not remember their names.
Bella = That girl
Edward = Vam or That guy
P.S Jacob ..."

That's not really that funny. No offense.

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Hoxit (clove311) | 43 comments Yeah I agree. Sounds like you may have taken it abit too far... You don't have to be a fan of Twilight to have a sense of humor :)

message 3: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Mannarino (joyce82270) | 155 comments Liking Twilight has nothing to do with it. You seem to have a strange sense of humor. It really wasn't funny.

message 4: by Arrian (new)

Arrian Duazo (iaianduazo) | 5 comments Not funny. Twilight has no funny moments.

message 5: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) huh

message 6: by Katey (new)

Katey (kateyyy) | 25 comments ♫ Moonlan ♪ wrote: "huh"

I think the person that wrote this horrible "joke" has deleted it. Maybe she realised how bad it actually was.

message 7: by Fernanda (new)

Fernanda | 1 comments not funny at all !! sorry

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (vampgurl1990) | 1 comments Me and my friend made up part of a jingle to joy to the world. Joy o the world that bella's not dead but Edward broke the bed. what happened to the bed he broke it with his head.

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber Hoxit (clove311) | 43 comments I thought he broke it with his teeth? I know he took a chunk out of it and bit the pillows...Hmm I guess I will have to pick up Breaking Dawn and research this :)

message 10: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitaw) | 165 comments This is off topic, but I am a big fan of Terry Pratchett's hilarious fantasy. I just read a review that compares him to P. G. (Pelham Grenville)Wodehouse, who wrote around 1950-1975. Has anyone read P.G.? Is it still funny, or dated? Suggestions on something to read first?

message 11: by Pamela, Moderatrix (new)

Pamela (teacupfangirl) | 614 comments Mod
I haven't read any Wodehouse, but I love the Jeeves & Wooster television series based on his books/stories. So... if his writing is as funny as the show is, it's probably good. :) It's set in pre-WWII England, so I'm not sure if that's dated, per se, but a lot of the humor hinges on the reader/viewer's knowledge of the time period. It's not necessary to be an expert at it, of course, but Wooster is definitely a product of that time.