Camp Half Blood discussion

FUNNESSS > Percy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 203 (203 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

PERCY IS MINE! MWAHAH

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I WILL NOT SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

jUST FOR THAT, HE IS SOOO MINE!!!!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ok people he is my friend we are pretty close

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCLAMATION POINT!

message 6: by sydney (new)

sydney Whatever, he's my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh dear....you all are never gonna win! :P

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh really????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

like hes really cool and laid back I am sereious

message 10: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) | 2222 comments Mod
HE IS AWESOME!!!DIBBS!!

message 11: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (xocountrystarxo) | 128 comments Jake abel as luke is the most amazing one ever. he is mine while you guys fight over one guy. evil bad boy is hot!

message 12: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

ya!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Darren? How do you know Percy?!? Or is it Logan tht your tight with?

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) well....you know how there is a girl named Rachel in the books.....

message 15: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

SHUT UP.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) :3 well, there is

message 17: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

SHUT UP...SHE HAS RED HAIR AND BLUE EYES... NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) but still, (i still have some blue in my eyes.....) she does have my name....right? right? or am i right?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

But she becomes the oracle...WHO CAN'T MARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

NEENER NEENER!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

OSCAR MYER WEINER!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

no I know percy I am a child of poisi

message 23: by Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh , Daughter of Zeus! (new)

pshh..

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

how much you want to bet

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? Then you are his bro? You must get jealous that all the girls love HIM.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ladies Ladies This Fued is so much funnier when you can't see each other but hands down Logan Lerman is relly cute. One of the Only reasons I watched the movie is because he was in it <3 <3.

message 27: by sydney (new)

sydney me 2, had to support my boyfriend!!! :] <3

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyndsey Jayne wrote: "Really? Then you are his bro? You must get jealous that all the girls love HIM."

idc cuz they get rejected and its fun to see that happen to girls like you

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Lyndsey Jayne wrote: "But she becomes the oracle...WHO CAN'T MARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

but still, and i am not perfectly like her psssh

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

So..He chooses Annabeth!

and then leaves her for me...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

And Darren, you don't know ME. OK?!? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME. I'm not like other girls...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

BUT!! the original trailer they had lots of scenes then in the movie they deleted lots of them like the scene where he goes up the empire building , and the thing is that there was sooooooooooo much screw ups and thing that were totally unnecessary Iike we can like open a whole other blog arena if we have to . But the books are awesome. It’s actually got me reading about the Greek gods, titans, the origins and such. :P

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I have been learning about the ancient Greeks since I can't even remember. My cousins had been teaching me the stroies since I could comprehend. I had many mythology books before Pj...And then I read the Percy Jackson's.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Which changed your life drastically ... am I right?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

well he turns down all girls anyway know matter what

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!!!! iT MADE ME OBSESSED!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

yes he hates stalkers/obsessers

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I'm not as bad as some people..pretending to know some fictional book character and pretend hes my brother. I was just joking. YOU, on the other hand, actually believe in Poseidon AND Percy. That's strange. NO OFFENSE. :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

MINE

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

well I belevie in him as a story

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

From my point of view its cool reading about them There is an answer for everything, but as a religion no it isnt practical :] Do you get me ?

message 42: by Alexa (new)

Alexa hi

message 43: by Alexa (new)

Alexa what up ppl

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Lyndsey Jayne wrote: "So..He chooses Annabeth!

and then leaves her for me..."

*glares*

message 45: by Alexa (new)

Alexa lol

message 46: by Alexa (new)

Alexa then he leaves u for me

message 47: by Alexa (new)

Alexa jk

message 48: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (xocountrystarxo) | 128 comments hi

message 49: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (xocountrystarxo) | 128 comments yeah then luke goes and kills percy and comes to me and leaves u guys alone. lol

message 50: by Becky :) (new)

Becky :) (xocountrystarxo) | 128 comments Best Daughter of Poseidon r u there?

« previous 1 3 4 5