Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Fun & Games > Which Black Dagger Brother is for you?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

message 2: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Butch. The only human male allowed inside the brother's inner circle, the ex-cop is itching to help take out some lessers and help defend the vampire race. Formerly known on the squad as 'hardass', Butch is rough, tough and always ready for action, that is, as long as he hasn't been drinking the Scotch he seems to like so much. You could be the woman for him, as long as you're not a Yankees fan, that is.

Not sure if that's the answer I wanted or not?!? Think I'll just keep on having them ALL!!

message 3: by Heather B (last edited Mar 08, 2010 07:27PM) (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is John Matthew aka Tehrorr. John is the Brother Darius reborn. Mute and weak, John had to struggle his entire life until he was found by a vampire, Bella and given to the Brotherhood who would help him train to become one of them. Haunted by a past event, John feels weak and unmanly, even after his transition but he can't deny the power that comes when he fights...a sign that one day, he'll become a Brother.

Haven't read his story yet, only read the first three books so far.

message 4: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Rhage. Known as Hollywood, Rhage is heart-stoppingly gorgeous and also has a knack for offending people unwillingly. Despite his reputation with women, Rhage just wants to settle down with a mate and put his life of one night stands behind him. But beware his Beast, which comes out when he's in pain, angry or upset.

havent read any of these yet. so ill decide wht i think when i read then. hopefully ill read dem after VA.

message 5: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Phury. When his twin brother, Zsadist, was kidnapped Phury spent a century looking for him. Now haunted by his brother's past, Phury is unable to let go and has always been celibate. Maybe you could help him to move past his brother's troubled past...but expect lots of trips to the salon to manage that gorgeous hair of his.

The picture for Phury is very hot.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 346 comments Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Wrath. Known as the Blind King, Wrath is the last pureblood vampire left on Earth. He can be cold and domineering at times but he is also protective, loving and very loyal.

message 7: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Mariya wrote: "Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Rhage. Known as Hollywood, Rhage is heart-stoppingly gorgeous and also has a knack for offending people unwillingly. Despite his reputation with women, Rhage ju..."

Well you got a good one, but I guess they're all good.

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Zsadist. Abducted before his transition and made into a blood slave, Z was tortured for a century before being rescued by his twin brother. Now cold, cruel and savage, only the love of a female of worth could melt his cold heart.

Oooo! Yay! Z is my favorite brother! Totally psyched about this result. LOL. And nobody else has gotten him so he's all mine! Haha

message 9: by Jessi (new)

Jessi  (jessim) Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Rhage. Known as Hollywood, Rhage is heart-stoppingly gorgeous and also has a knack for offending people unwillingly. Despite his reputation with women, Rhage just wants to settle down with a mate and put his life of one night stands behind him. But beware his Beast, which comes out when he's in pain, angry or upset.

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (savhagetemptress) | 18 comments Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Zsadist. Abducted before his transition and made into a blood slave, Z was tortured for a century before being rescued by his twin brother. Now cold, cruel and savage, only the love of a female of worth could melt his cold heart.

Yeah, yeah! That's what I'm screamin--love Z!

message 11: by ~Vixhen~ (new)

~Vixhen~ (vixhen) | 53 comments our Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Zsadist. Abducted before his transition and made into a blood slave, Z was tortured for a century before being rescued by his twin brother. Now cold, cruel and savage, only the love of a female of worth could melt his cold heart.

As if there was ever any question who my man is - Z has my heart!

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Oh, nuh uh, Vixhen! You totally rigged the quiz to give you my man!

message 13: by ~Vixhen~ (new)

~Vixhen~ (vixhen) | 53 comments Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "Oh, nuh uh, Vixhen! You totally rigged the quiz to give you my man!"

Don't even try it girl - you know I'll fight you for him! LOL

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Honey, he is mine and no one else's so you can just back off! LOL

message 15: by ~Vixhen~ (new)

~Vixhen~ (vixhen) | 53 comments Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Zsadist. Abducted before his transition and made into a blood slave, Z was tortured for a century before being rescued by his twin brother. Now cold, cruel and ..."

See you thought no one else had gotten him until I came along. Z is mine - now, forever and always.

message 16: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) No one had gotten him before me but a few have after me. Therefore, I got him first so he's miiiiiiiiiiine forevaaa! LOL

message 17: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 42 comments Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Rhage. Known as Hollywood, Rhage is heart-stoppingly gorgeous and also has a knack for offending people unwillingly. Despite his reputation with women, Rhage just wants to settle down with a mate and put his life of one night stands behind him. But beware his Beast, which comes out when he's in pain, angry or upset.

I can live with that :]

message 18: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is John Matthew aka Tehrorr. John is the Brother Darius reborn. Mute and weak, John had to struggle his entire life until he was found by a vampire, Bella and given to the Brotherhood who would help him train to become one of them. Haunted by a past event, John feels weak and unmanly, even after his transition but he can't deny the power that comes when he fights...a sign that one day, he'll become a Brother.

am not sure about him yet as i have only read the first four of the series

message 19: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Katie, JM is totally awesome. He's adorable :)

message 20: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "Katie, JM is totally awesome. He's adorable :)"

am looking forward to reading more about him

message 21: by Book Huntress (new)

Book Huntress (bookhuntress) | 30 comments Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is Vishous. V is extremely intelligent with a few...unconventional interests. With the ability to see the future, read people's minds and incinerate things with a touch of his hand, V is cursed thricefold. Maybe you could be the woman to help him see past his curses...just don't forget the ball gag.

OK this is fun but you can totally skew it toward which you like best *smile*, which for me is tough between Wrath, Rhage and V... with Z, Butch, JM, and Rhev right behind, oh yeah and Q and Blay if he would switch sides *wink wink* but I went with V since no one else had him yet!!!! LOL and I didn't want to get into the Z pile. LOL

message 22: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "Katie, JM is totally awesome. He's adorable :)"

Agreed :) Am really looking forward to Lover Mine!

message 23: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Katie, if you love the other Brothers, you will totally love JM.

Jen, I can't wait for Lover Mine either. I pre-ordered it and I can't wait a moment longer for it. I want it to come like right now! LOL

message 24: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "Katie, if you love the other Brothers, you will totally love JM.

Jen, I can't wait for Lover Mine either. I pre-ordered it and I can't wait a moment longer for it. I want it to come like right n..."

i definately love all the brothers apart from Butch

message 25: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) *gasps* You don't love Butch?! I adore him!

Out of curiosity, why don't you like Butch?

message 26: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (llogan24) Your Black Dagger Brotherhood man is John Matthew aka Tehrorr. John is the Brother Darius reborn. Mute and weak, John had to struggle his entire life until he was found by a vampire, Bella and given to the Brotherhood who would help him train to become one of them. Haunted by a past event, John feels weak and unmanly, even after his transition but he can't deny the power that comes when he fights...a sign that one day, he'll become a Brother.

ahhh....JM...my fav!!! only 31 more days until LM!! :)

message 27: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "*gasps* You don't love Butch?! I adore him!

Out of curiosity, why don't you like Butch?"

i dunno i just didnt like his book i actually took a break from this series after reading his book. and i am only just starting up on V's story tonight!! (i think V is my favourite out of the brothers)

message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Oh man, Butch's book was one of my favorites, LOL. V is one of my favorites, too. Z and Rehv are the best, though :)

message 29: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i was bored with Butch's book i love Z and Wrath and Rhage as well but like i said am only on V's book so i havent got to know Rehv much yet

message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Yeah, you really don't get to know Rehv that well until Lover Enshrined. He's a part of that book way more than the others. Then, of course, Lover Avenged is his book so you obviously get to know even more about him.

message 31: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) so far i havent liked him so far so i am hoping that changes

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) I really didn't like Rehv that much either until I read Lover Enshrined. In the previous books, you only really see the facade that he wants others to see. You know: tough-ass drug dealing pimp who owns ZeroSum. But, In LEn, you start getting to know the other side of him and then in Lover Avenged, you get to see his "softer" side.

message 33: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) thats good to know considering Lover Avenged is a huge book am glad to know you get to like him. thanks = )

message 34: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Hahah. No problem. Yeah, compared to the other BDB books, Lover Avenged was really intimidating looking to me because it's so much bigger than the other ones. I personally think it's the best one of the series after Lover Awakened.

message 35: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

I didn't like Rehv much at first either, but by the end of Lover Avenged I'd had a total change of heart :) I agree that once you start to see him as a person rather than just his image I'm sure you'll start to like him.

message 36: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) great cant wait = )

message 37: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) I totally agree with you, Jen. I loved being able to see Rehv's insecurities, especially around Ehlena because it made him more of a person than just the drug lord/pimp/club owner.

message 38: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) you guys are getting me all excited to reading Lover Avenged but i have two books left before i get to it

message 39: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "you guys are getting me all excited to reading Lover Avenged but i have two books left before i get to it"

I remember that feeling well Katie! Savour it, you will be done and waiting for Lover Mine before you know it!!

message 40: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) I was the same way, Katie, and I really rushed through Lover Enshrined because I don't really like Phury and wanted to get to Rehv. But, Jen's right, savor it. There's still weeks until Lover Mine unfortunately.

message 41: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) ok i will. am not sure about Phury either and heard that it wasnt the best book

message 42: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Mar 26, 2010 03:11PM) (new)

Keep an open mind on Phury, I've read a couple of review which say his is actually the best book!! So you never know :) Personally I thought it was quite good but not as good as the rest of the books.

message 43: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) ok i will do but i first need to start Lover Unbound (tonight) cant wait

message 44: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Mar 26, 2010 03:17PM) (new)

~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "ok i will do but i first need to start Lover Unbound (tonight) cant wait"

Liked that one, I love V!!! :)

message 45: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) I loved Lover Unbound, too. I heard a lot of people thought it was the worst of the series, but I thought it was one of the best. V is one of my favorite Brother!

You really should keep an open mind on Phury, though. It's hard to if you don't like him (I'm speaking from experience), but he does get a little, little bit better at the end when things start to change.

message 46: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

I like that V is a bit different to the other Brothers. Without giving anything away - his background leads to some interesting stuff. And then there's.......

message 47: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) I love that V is different from all the brothers. His past is so different and his, uh, parents are different. My favorite difference though is his sexual preferences. No other brother gets into that kind of stuff and I just think it's kinda funny that V does. LOL

message 48: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "I love that V is different from all the brothers. His past is so different and his, uh, parents are different. My favorite difference though is his sexual preferences. No other brother gets into that kind of stuff and I just think it's kinda funny that V does. LOL..."

Think there had to one of them who did!

message 49: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) I couldn't agree more, Jen! There had to be at least one odd duck as it were. LOL

message 50: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Leah *~*Pherocious*~* wrote: "I couldn't agree more, Jen! There had to be at least one odd duck as it were. LOL"

He he, good way to put it!!

« previous 1 3

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lover at Last (other topics)