Book Addicts discussion

Movies > Percy Jackson

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) | 6 comments I saw this movie and I LOVED it. They changed a lot of stuff from the book, but I actually thought they improved it, which it is incredibly rare for me to say that a movie is better than the book. Did anyone else feel the same way?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!! i really want to see that movie and read the book

what one was better

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME going to get it out on DVD

message 4: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments logan lerman is really cutee! :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!!!

message 6: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess havent read or seen the books/film yet.
I need to get around to that!!!!
It is definitely my next series to read.

message 7: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments yah, they're good :))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

my cousins say that their friend said that the movie was crap???

message 9: by Noor (new)

Noor (n_faqihi) I haven't seen the movie or read the book.. but i really want to GAAAH but when?!

message 10: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) I absolutely hated the movie! But I love love love the books! The movie was kind of corny and strayed too far from the books for me.

message 11: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) That seems to happen with a lot of different books made into movies. Although, I love the Harry Potter Books and like the movies almost as much, but not quite. :) Sorry, getting off topic...

I read a post today on Rick Riordans site that said...

"It's official! Today, Disney-Hyperion announced that the second series of Camp Half-Blood adventures will be called The Heroes of Olympus. The first book, The Lost Hero, will be published Oct. 22, 2010."

Yay!

message 12: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 160 comments I absolutely !LOVED! The books :) havn't seen the movie though. I'll borrow it from the DVD shop when it comes out :P