Book Addicts discussion

Books > The Twilight Saga

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) | 6 comments I just wanted to get some opinions on Stephenie Meyers series, "The Twilight Saga"

message 2: by Kristine (new)

Kristine (endlesslyshesaid) | 17 comments Opinions. Well, I have read the series 14 times. So yeah, I really liked it. lol.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i've read them 2 times and they are o.k but not as good as VA!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeh i think Bella is to whiny and always has to get her way, but i love Jacob to (plus him being played by Taylor helps to)

lol

message 5: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments Bella is flat, has no hobbies, and is a little annoying. Alice = Awesome, she's my fave character. Edward is a little overprotective!!!

Overall, I loved the series.

message 6: by Jade (last edited Mar 08, 2010 10:57PM) (new)

Jade | 6 comments bella seems a bit wingy sometimes, i mean she gets everything every girl would want can't she sound a bit happy

message 7: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments IKRRR!!!!????

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) mehhhhhh 4/10 Vampire Academy is better !

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree VA tops twilight by a long way

message 10: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Liked Twilight at first but now it just annoys me because of how everyone keeps saying how amazing it is. Bella was really irritating with how even though she chose Edward, she's still giving Jacob false hope..makes me want to slap her.
And I hate how it seems like every guy she meets wants to be with her. She's seriously not that amazing!
VA is amazing, I don't see how Twilight can be more popular

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!!!!

she doesn't deserve either of them

but VA was waaaay better

message 12: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments ive never read the twilight books but the films put me of it annoys me, if you think someones a vamp why in the world go alone with them to a forest an then tell them you know there a vamp

message 13: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments i read the second book, i don't like em that much. bella's whiny and annoying and edward's a total jerk. i love jacob though :)) lol, i really like taylor lautner too =D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!!! Taylor and Jacob are AWESOME!!!

message 15: by thals (new)

thals | 6 comments yeah i loved them at first but now im kinda sick of them
and heaps of people keep saying how amazing they are but they obviously havent read other books like VA coz then they wouldnt think twilight ia so good

message 16: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments yeah, ikr? lol :D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

im sick of em to especially bella she gets everything even two hot guys and she still whines

message 18: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments she's really annoying
and has absolutely no street smarts
lol :P

message 19: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) my only problem with it is, its totally overrated. i mean i like the books enough but theyre not as good aas eveyrone makes them seem. i think this is it: a bunch of teen girls read them and tell their friends how awesome they are and they start like this chain reaction of just reading them and loving them becuase their friends do.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree, everyone says that they are so great and then they don't end up being as good as everyone makes them, also i think the movie was crap

message 21: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments Catherine wrote: "Liked Twilight at first but now it just annoys me because of how everyone keeps saying how amazing it is. Bella was really irritating with how even though she chose Edward, she's still giving Jacob..."

I agree, it's really weird why I like it. I just do, but to tell the truth, if you made me say why I like it, I have no idea. -_-"

message 22: by Miranda (new)

Miranda you know im sorry all you edward fans but i think he has rage issues

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I don't believe anyone could hate Twilight more than I.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

why??? how much do you hate it??

message 25: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Hannah wrote: "I don't believe anyone could hate Twilight more than I."

really coze Emily *pushed all of them of the cliff* and i thought that was pretty epic.......

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

tell me about it, she even has an evil cult dedicated to hating twilight

message 27: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) yer thats extreme......

message 28: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments very :)

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dickinson (sarahd5250) | 6 comments I have read the 4 of them a few times & loved all of them, the only part I found a lil boring was the old tribal stories that were being told in Eclipse

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dickinson (sarahd5250) | 6 comments Yeah not sure why lol, just found myself wanting to skip past it to see what happens between the 3 of them lol

message 31: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments Um…I just sorta skimmed through the whole series. Twilight was good, New Moon was crap, Eclipse, I really don't know what to say, it's so not good that I forgot what it was about… Breaking Dawn was…um…average, average. The idea of…um…inappropriate stuff with a vamp is sickening.

message 32: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) really i thought New Moon was the best! but then again always like the book in the series that everyone hates.....*sigh*

message 33: by Miranda (new)

Miranda you know bella is dating/married to edward, but she is like also dating jacob ... "best friend" psssh yeeeah right:)

message 34: by Miranda (new)

Miranda ive never read vampire acadamy, are they good???

message 35: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Miranda wrote: "ive never read vampire acadamy, are they good???"

Get your hands on a copy and quick! i think i've found a new victim Regan......mwahaha but seriously there soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than so called twilight!

message 36: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments Regan ♥ wrote: "Lisa wrote: "really i thought New Moon was the best! but then again always like the book in the series that everyone hates.....*sigh*"

I love New Moon... I thought it was the best in the series by..."

New Moon was crap for me. The whole concept of Bella just curling up in a hole because Edward left disgusts me.

message 37: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments u don't need a guy to make you happy

message 38: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments Agreed.

message 39: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments lawl. Jacob was um…not very good in Breaking Dawn. It's not gentlemanly to kiss someone else's girlfriend.

message 40: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments i love jacob :)

message 41: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Regan ♥ wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Miranda wrote: "ive never read vampire acadamy, are they good???"

Get your hands on a copy and quick! i think i've found a new victim Regan......mwahaha but seriously there sooooooooo..."

OBVIOUSLY SHE IS TEAM ADRIAN REGAN...;)

message 42: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) btw i didn't like breaking dawn at all coz eok get this- there is a HUGE lead up to a fight that NEVER HAPPENS...waste of time....

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!!! i really wanted someone to die!!

(finally something we can agree on :D)

message 44: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) IKR i wanted some dying and crying too.....haha im like bonding with everyone today....frist Regan than you......haha ;)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

my opinion is it suck *excuses the pun

i dont ever want to read it but what i gather from hearing people talk about it and the movie is that bella is a whiney self centered !@#$^ the jacob...jake wateva his name is has pumped himself so ful of steroids that he turned into a werwolf and the other one is vitamin b deficient !

this of course is my opinion && u can disagree with it but dont go ranting at me coz the first comment says "I just wanted to get some opinions on Stephenie Meyers series, "The Twilight Saga"

so dont get angry

message 46: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) ok i have to tell you guys this its kinda rude but yer......i met the author Jack Heath yesturday and some chick ask him if he was Team Ed or Team Jack and he goes 'r u asking me if i prefer beastiality or Necrophilian' ok i dont no how to spell but it means sleeping with animals or deap people - i found that pretty funny than he was like oh crap i shouldn't have said that.....

message 47: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Guys vote for the book you want to read for BOM ( book of the month in the Poll pease guys vote vote vote!!!!!!!!!!!! i will love you forver if you do....Regan you should make me marketing manager ;)Promotion or Pay rise you choose ;)

message 48: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Moderator???????

message 49: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments ooh i wanna be a mod ;)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

so when do we find out what book won?????

« previous 1