Chicks On Lit discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive 08-19 GR Discussions > May Nominations *CLOSED*

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2563 comments Mod
May Book Nomination Time

** First 12 nominations will be up for a vote.

** Please post title AND author, no other info needed.

** NO need for seconding or voting at this point. Once the nominations are in I'll create a poll for voting.

** If you nominate a book and it wins YOU will need to lead the discussion or make arrangements for someone else to do that. PLEASE keep that in mind when you nominate a book and remember this is for March.

** Top two vote getters will be our books for May.

** Authors may not nominate their own books.

message 2: by Tania (new)

Tania (kiwireader) The Godfather of Kathmandu by John Burdett The Godfather of Kathmandu (Sonchai Jitpleecheep Series #4)  by John Burdett

message 3: by Duy (new)

Duy | 50 comments The Lake of Dead Languages by Carol Goodman The Lake of Dead Languages by Carol Goodman

message 11: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 654 comments Fiona, you might want to re-submit. We did the Help in September.

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1 comments The Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee

message 13: by LizH (new)

LizH (liz_h) | 15 comments The Saving of CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman

message 15: by Tina (last edited Mar 10, 2010 04:53PM) (new)

Tina The Postmistress by Sarah Blake.

The Postmistress by Sarah Blake

message 17: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 1774 comments I think that's 14 nominations....usually stops at 12. There's a great list of books here to choose from!! Which one will it be??

message 18: by Britt☮ (new)

Britt☮ (genki_bee) Oooh, out of the first 12, two of these I've read and would love to discuss, and three of these are books I've been meaning to read! Voting is going to be so hard!

message 19: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2563 comments Mod
Fiona (titch) COL read The Help a few months ago. It was a goodread but I'm going to bypass the nomination since we just read it.
All previous COL reads can be found on our bookshelf or the bottom of the homepage.
Thanks for all the great noms :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.