Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

2010 Challenge Archive > The Hunters Series by Shiloh Walker

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jezi (last edited Mar 08, 2010 11:43AM) (new)

Jezi (wjrockafellow) The first book I read by Shiloh Walker was "Good Girls Don't" (the first story in The Hottie Next Door). I really enjoyed the story and purchased more of her books. I then took an interest in the paranormal romance and tried her first book in the Hunter's series. I only bought the first one because I was unsure if I would like it. I read the first of two stories in the book in one night and immediately ordered the remainder of the series. I am almost done with it and it has only been two weeks.

My dare is that you read the series by the end of the year (Which should give you about 10 months). There are a lot of different characters in this series and they flow together really well. Please let me know what you think. Here is the correct order for the 10 book series:

1&2. Hunters: The Beginning
3&4. Hunters Interlude: Interlude
5. Hunters: Ben and Shadoe
6. Hunters: Rafe and Sheila
7. Hunting The Hunter
8&9. Hunters: Heart and Soul
10.Hunter's Salvation

Hunters The Beginning (Hunters #1 and # 2) by Shiloh Walker Hunters Interlude Interlude (Hunters, #3 & #4) by Shiloh Walker Hunters Ben and Shadoe (Hunters, #5) by Shiloh Walker Hunters Rafe and Sheila (Hunters #6) by Shiloh Walker Hunting The Hunter (Hunters, #7) by Shiloh Walker Hunters Heart and Soul (Hunters #8 and #9) by Shiloh Walker Hunter's Salvation (Hunters, #9) by Shiloh Walker

message 2: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 2192 comments 10 months? Hmm, i may be able to do it. I've had the first 2 books in my TBR for quite some time. I think is time to dust them off and bring them out!

message 3: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments I would like to join you in this dare, but her earlier books are hard to find. I've read book 7 and book 9, and I like her writing style.

message 4: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ | 3562 comments I read 8 and 9 and really liked them. The other books are harder to find but I'd like to give this challenge a try.

message 5: by Jezi (new)

Jezi (wjrockafellow) I was able to order my books from amazon.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 4260 comments I was actually on the Ellora's Cave website doing something else and noticed your post.

You can get all the Hunter novels in ebook from EC. They range from about $4.45 to $5.95, so if you can get them cheaper elsewhere go for it, and any hard to find ones you can get direct.