Lake Mountain Book Club discussion

Book for this month

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Thiel | 3 comments Did we ever decide on a book?

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly | 6 comments Mod
I can not figure out how to invite people to this group! Help!

Also to anyone that that gets this, our fist book will be "21 Days Closer to Christ" by Emily Freeman. Which I think will be nice during the Easter Holiday. Our first host will be Dana and April 15 is the next meeting!
Happy reading to all!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 3 comments Yeah!!!! I wanted to read this now I have an excuse to go buy it!!!

message 4: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey (aubreyl) | 2 comments Hey there, Michelle- While you're at it, why don't you buy your favorite neighbor one and she'll pay you back:)

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 3 comments OK

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly | 6 comments Mod
I just started the book yesterday. Anyone else started? I guess this Thursday will be cutting it close to starting and ending 21 days by April 15th! So far so good!

message 7: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey (aubreyl) | 2 comments Thanks for grabbing the book for me, Michelle:) I plan on starting it tomorrow. I am the ultimate procrastinator!

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 3 comments I started it I am no Day 2!

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly | 6 comments Mod
I'm on day 7 how you all liking it so far? I am enjoying it!

message 10: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 2 comments I'm enjoying it too! I love the art work that goes along with the messages. The messages are a nice way to "spice up" my scripture study. Thank you to whoever suggested the book!

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Thiel | 3 comments I finished day 10 last night! It is really good :) Chris and I have a hard time always reading scriptures together, so we're reading the book together and it's helping to start a habit of reading together, so maybe when we're done the book, we can still read scriptures together!

message 12: by Holly (new)

Holly | 6 comments Mod
Dana will be hosting our first Book Club this Thursday at 6:30! Hope to see you there. Let me know if you are coming so I can tell Dana how many to plan on! Thanks! Happy Reading!!!

message 13: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 2 comments I will be there if Devin isn't flying. He's alseep right now so I'll have to ask him in the morning. :)

message 14: by Holly (new)

Holly | 6 comments Mod
Tonight is the night! See ya all soon!