The Bad Kitty Group discussion

Welcome > Start HERE

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) Just introduce yourself... etc.

message 2: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) Hi I'm Maria... I love TWILIGHT, BAD KITTY, BLOODY JACK, Princess Diaries and 13 Reasons Why

message 3: by CeJayCe (last edited Mar 20, 2010 03:58PM) (new)

CeJayCe | 3 comments I'm CeCe. I love Bad Kitty, Kitty Kitty, most Sarah Dessen books, the Twilight saga, The Luxe series, The Pretty Little Liars series, The Mortal Instruments series, and a ton of others I can't think of right now...

message 4: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) thank u for joining!!! i really need more members!!!

oh yah i forgot to mention sarah dessen and MI

message 5: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) hi new members!

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana hi I'm Diana, I like Bad Kitty, and The Mediator series

message 7: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) Like, the mediator by meg cabot? are those good?
I really like meg's "airhead" series!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (havoc14) | 25 comments I read way too much for my own good. Enough to actually have read EVERY SINGLE BOOK THAT HAS BEEN MENTIONED ON THIS PAGE. I think this is a problem. Or I am very predictable.

message 9: by Diana (new)

Diana Maria wrote: "Like, the mediator by meg cabot? are those good?
I really like meg's "airhead" series!"

Yeah that's what I meant, if you liked Airhead you'll probably like the mediator, you should read it

message 10: by Sarah (last edited May 18, 2010 05:33PM) (new)

Sarah (havoc14) | 25 comments I personally like the mediator serise better. I love ghost. And hot guys. I like 'em even more when the mix.

message 11: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) lol!!! have you guys read the awakening/summoning/reckoning? involves ghosts and atleast one hot guy!!!

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (havoc14) | 25 comments I actually haven't read those, I almost did once, but didn't check it out at the library and forgot to until now... I'll see if they're still in :)

message 13: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) ya! they're pretty good!

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (havoc14) | 25 comments OOOOHHHH. And you alll have to read the Jacklyn Moriarty books. Year of Sercet Assingments, Feeling sorry for Celia, the Murder of Bindy Meckenzie, and The Gohst of Ashbury High. She is a ma zing. No joke.

message 15: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) I've read these!!!!! Except for the last one. They rocl

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (havoc14) | 25 comments The last one just came out in amaerica. I love her. She is soooo creative.

message 17: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) i like the letter format thing
also, sorry we are like the only people in this group! i am trying to get more people

message 18: by Nanaa (new)

Nanaa (xxmzsmilesxx) lool hiaa imma Nandar!
I only joined because Maria<3 invited me! I have no idea what kind of book is 'The Bad Kitty' but maybe i shud put it on my long list of to read books. My favourite books are the Vampire Academy Series, Mortal Instrument Series, Study Trilogy, Twilight Saga, Evernight Series, Sookie Stackhouse Series. Well I LOVE A LOT OF SERIES XD

Imma on a major BOOK HYPE atm!

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (havoc14) | 25 comments Nandar wrote: "lool hiaa imma Nandar!
I only joined because MariaI LOVE A LOT OF SERIES XD

Imma on a major BOOK HYPE atm!"

I've read all of those except for the Study Trilogy and yeah you probably should actually read the book Bad Kitty, might help you out a little bit.

message 20: by Nanaa (new)

Nanaa (xxmzsmilesxx) Sarahbeth1414 wrote: "Nandar wrote: "lool hiaa imma Nandar!
I only joined because MariaI LOVE A LOT OF SERIES XD

Imma on a major BOOK HYPE atm!"

I've read all of those except for the Study Trilogy and yeah you pr..."

lool thnxx 4 the advice. I seriously hope you get to read the Study Trilogy its those books tht take you to another world. And its my top 3 list of best series XD

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (havoc14) | 25 comments What are they even about?

message 22: by Nanaa (last edited Jun 27, 2010 03:06PM) (new)

Nanaa (xxmzsmilesxx) Sarahbeth1414 wrote: "What are they even about?"

There are about this girl called Yelena. She's an orpahn and she got put in jail for killing this guy (who raped her). She becomes a food taster for Commander (you'll understand more when you read the book XD) and there's this guy Valek (soo hawwt) whose the Commander personal assasin. Yelena has magical powers that are really powerful and she has to put under control BUT she can't tell anyone or they well KILL HER (the Commander hates magic). Yelena also has a master magicians hot on her trials trying to kill her but Valek is always there protecting her (valek is special cuz his immune to magic). And yeahh...

(gawwd i fail at explaining!)

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (havoc14) | 25 comments Hah, a little confussed but nice atempt, proably one of those have-to-read-it-to-get-it books. Which is cool. By next week they probably will.

message 24: by Nanaa (new)

Nanaa (xxmzsmilesxx) Sarahbeth1414 wrote: "Hah, a little confussed but nice atempt, proably one of those have-to-read-it-to-get-it books. Which is cool. By next week they probably will."

ahahaha I seriously doo suck at explaining BUT i seriously hoppe you get to read it! =))

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (havoc14) | 25 comments Yeah they sound good. I just finished like 3 romance novels from the to-go shelf at my library so I am quite happy at the moment.

message 26: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) Thank you everyone for joining!!!!! LOL like romance-romances??
is the study series by Maria Snyder? My friend said I should read those...

message 27: by Nanaa (new)

Nanaa (xxmzsmilesxx) Maria wrote: "Thank you everyone for joining!!!!! LOL like romance-romances??
is the study series by Maria Snyder? My friend said I should read those..."

Not shud Maria. HAVE TO!

message 28: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) i'll get them next time i go to the library!!!!