Percy and the Olympians #1 FANS discussion

Half and Half > The Ultimate Quest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 144 (144 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (waterlilly) | 27 comments Here you can create your own Ultimate Quest that could be assigned to you; especially according to your abilities.

Like so:

I would go on a quest to find the golden fleece to save the environment of the camp. I am Ophelia, the nature one.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (swimbeast12) I would probably go with you!

message 3: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (waterlilly) | 27 comments the perfect companion, we would succeed no doubt about it. Who else wants to join us? :)

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex i dont know its sounds kinda hard.scary.dangerus

message 5: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist Hm... *thinks* I have no idea. Xd

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Hmm...Dunno. Can I pull it from Norse myths?

message 7: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (waterlilly) | 27 comments hmmm...thats a little odd, but sure..i guess :)

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Hm....maybe....Okay I really have no idea ^-^

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) My character could be sent to learn from her father, not much of a quest........ Hmmmm......... *Thinks some more*

message 10: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Wait, Lilly...isn't that the exact quest that Percy/Annabeth/Clarisse went on in the Sea of Monsters?

For my quest....Well, right now I have no idea. I'll think of one soon...

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex i think i would go on this quest to save everyone in this word and i would get to choose one greek god to come with me! and a couple of friends

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Yes, it is.

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex yes it is what?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I would want to go on a quest that involved TONS of fights! Like sword fights! So I guess I would want to go to the garden of the Hesperides and take the golden apples! I would eat one! It would be SWEET to be immortal!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I'd like sword fighting too! Like a danger filled search. Hmm....like in the Titan's Curse! I really liked that one.

message 16: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin So did I, since it was to save Annabeth!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

So many swords! Swords are fun! If I was born a half-blood, I would so master a sword!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Yeah! I also liked trying to save Artemis. I really like goddesses ^-^

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Goddesses RULE! Gods stink! Not all of them, but they are kinda not nice. Because you always hear about the guy gods chasing the poor girl and they getting turned into a tree or something to escape! Or a cow. That was how it was in 2 stories! Oersonally, I would rather be the tree.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Yeah and half of the time they are disloyal to their wives which is why Hera is so bitter!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you expect! She was cheated on like a bunch of times! I liked Hera!

message 22: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I don't. She thinks too much of "perfect" families- she doesn't like Hephaestus. One God that is really nice-Poseidon. He came to Percy's birthday!! Not many gods would do that. Not many gods care about their half-blood kids!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I sort of like her. She can be mean to but she has a good reason to be! I could never choose my favorite goddess.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Hera didn't like Hephaestus...or Dyonisis. I can understand Dyonisis but yeah. I feel bad for him having Aphrodite, the goddess of LOVE for a wife.

message 25: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I like Dyonisis, even if he's so blech. And why do you feel bad for Hephaestus for having Aphrodite as a wife?

My favorite goddess is definitely Artemis. My favorite God is Poseidon.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Well Aphrodite is always flirting with someone in one way or another. But, deep down, it was nice of her.

message 27: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I feel sorry for Hephaestus because Aphrodite is secretly going out with Ares.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Hera in the myths, not the series. She is weird in the series. And I feel bad for Hephaestus too! He gets a wife, and she keeps cheating on him! How rude!

Fav goddess: Demeter or Athena or Artemis
Fav god: Apollo or Hermes.

message 29: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I know! I feel bad for him too.

Fav Goddess: Artemis
Fav god: Poseidon

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Okay with GREEK gods I might be able to choose.

Favorite God: Well...major I dunno. Probably Eros aka Cupid

Favorite Goddess: Artemis, Hestia and Athena ironically all maidens!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I like all the maiden goddesses, but Hestia isn't in a lot of the myths! Maidens rule! I am the only girl in my class that doesn't like guys! They think I'm crazy, but they are boy crazy! And anyway the boys I know are all perverted, no lie!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I am not to found of them; most at this age are hotheads and cocky. Some are nice (like my friend Chris C.) but...yeah. Though Hestia isn't in a lot of the myths, I still like her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. My friend Eric is cool, but nerdy. He is also a Greek geek, so we get along ok. But the rest of the kids in my class, boy and girl, have seriously perverted minds! I almost puked at the wrong things they were saying during lunch! PERVERTED I tell you! And I still like Hestia.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) About perverted, our crafts class at my school makes sock monkeys and every year I see someone who, in one way or another, folds their sock monkey inappropriately. Enough said.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

All of the kids in my class are seriously immature. And something happened to their little minds when they were babies, cause they are just sick. And not in a good way. If you could hear what they say, you would have to out 88 bars of soap in their mouth to make it clean!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Guys in my class stick pens in a weird place of their lower body, and hold two kickballs up to their chest. And many other wrong things. You don't wanna know the rest.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Wowza. I always have people in my Math class who are just annoying or worse. One of them wears his pants to his hips low LOW rider style. It's disgusting.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

The kids in my class like to sing songs like "Low" and "Touch My Body". I get made fun of cause call me crazy, but I really don't want to listen to those songs!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I dunt think so >_<

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you! Someone agrees with me! Spend a day in my school, and you could publish a book. "All The Nasty Things 6th Graders Do in Class". You actually could! These are the people who curse as much as freely if they are saying a word like 'the'! I no curse. I no likey.

message 41: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) 6th graders? Auggg..... Most of my classmates wouldn't dream of doing things like that, and they're in 8th and 9th grade.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I know. Your class seems horrible!

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (swimbeast12) Ummm... isn't this supposed to be a Ultimate Quest column? Or is it a classmates disscusion labeled Ultimate Quest as a quest to complete school and see who has the most interesting friends?

message 44: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (waterlilly) | 27 comments yaa, lets get back on track. You guys cant think of any quests? think about what your characters would be good at.

message 45: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist Er...well, *tries to think of quest* Maybe...she could go on a quest to...er...I have no idea. *headdesk*

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess Tyamena would want to go on a quest that requires lots of skill, which would probably be......The Labyrinth? It is probably the best bet. But she would also want to go into a battle.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no idea. Lhylla can go on a quest, Xena's pretty useless, unless she's with Lhylla, as will show later.

message 48: by Matt (new)

Matt | 3 comments zeus turned the girl into a cow to save her from hera.

message 49: by Matt (new)

Matt | 3 comments nvm

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk what quest i'd go on. Not something dangerous like the Labyrinth, or any other thing like that.

« previous 1 3