Book Addicts discussion

Music > Lady Gaga

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE HER!!! her songs are awesome but i have to agree with you Regan she scares the crap out of me to i mean hasn't she heard of the word pants!!!!

message 2: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments OMG, LADY GAGA? SCARY? DEFINITELY!!! Did you see her "Paparazzi" MTV? Isn't there this part where she plunges a knife into herself and draws blood???

btw, I luvvvv her songs, and I <33333 her new album "The Fame Monster".

message 3: by thals (new)

thals | 6 comments shes pretty good but yeah she is kinda scary

but her songs get really annoying when they get sung over and over and over everyday by the guy sitting next to you in class
lol :P

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree but her new album is AWESOME!!!

message 5: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments AGREED!!!

I'M A LADY GAGA FAN, PARAMORE FAN, TAYLOR SWIFT FAN, AND A KE$HA FAN.

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky | 1 comments Love her songs!!
Hate her!!!

message 7: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments she's creepy ^^ lol

message 8: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) | 6 comments She's definitely one of the most original artists out there...if it weren't for that 'creepiness' she probably wouldn't get much notice. Her songs are good, but tons of people have good songs. It'd just be another album if it weren't LADY GAGA's album. But scary? Yess. Definitely.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ewwww talk about freaky :/

message 10: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments Becky wrote: "Love her songs!!
Hate her!!!"

That's…

message 11: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments Regan ♥ wrote: "♫ Moonlan ♪ wrote: "OMG, LADY GAGA? SCARY? DEFINITELY!!! Did you see her "Paparazzi" MTV? Isn't there this part where she plunges a knife into herself and draws blood???

btw, I luvvvv her songs, a..."

I wonder how that worked though…

message 12: by Jade (new)

Jade | 6 comments i like her hair though, in a kinda way, very... origina

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i heard she was brunette

message 14: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments i heard she was a guyandagirl at the same time

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yeh me to

message 16: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments Regan ♥ wrote: "Jade wrote: "i like her hair though, in a kinda way, very... origina"

Yeah. I wonder what her real hair looks like though. o_O"

She's a brunette i think…

message 17: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments ElleEverAfter :) wrote: "i heard she was a guyandagirl at the same time"

No, she's a girl, but rumors, rumors, and rumors…

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i know... who cares, as long as her songs are good

message 19: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) some of her songs are good but some of them are kinda overproduced and just bad.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

nope but i've heard the song a million times

message 22: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) the only time i heard that song was when my 11 year old guy cousin was singing it at like 11:30 last night.

message 23: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) love the song;)

message 24: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments did you guys see the lady gaga challenge on americas nxt dance crew? it was amazing!!! love her

message 25: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) I FREAKIN LOVE ALEJANDRO

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) Pffft. I'm in love with Ms. Gaga. She's an original. And mainly, she's just fun to look at lol.

message 27: by Nhi (new)

Nhi (theliterarybystander) I like the fact that Lady Gaga is trying to be really original, innovative and pushing the boundary of conventionality (in the music industry) and heavily involved in the arts via her music clips and outfits.

But you have to admit, she definitely has set a deep imprint on the music industry/current pop culture and is almost widely recognised.

message 28: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) I LOVE the Glee Version of her song Poker Face. I don't really like Lady Gaga. I'm tired of these people acting all crazy just to sell their music. Good old-fashioned NORMALNESS works just fine. The only song I like by her is Just Dance. The other ones bore me to tears. And I don't understand why the instrumental parts are like super fast but her singing is actually kinda slow. It's so contradictory...

message 29: by Miranda (new)

Miranda ah, i like her songs untill i see the music video. Bcz when i see them i have nightmares of a freak dressed as a freak in an insane isilam, or however you spell it!

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) Asylum is the word.

And I am positively IN LOVE with Lady Gaga. You may hate her, but can't say that she isn't super talented.

message 31: by Rachael (new)

Rachael  (lifeofinsanity) I like her music. But most of the time I dont even know if its her or not in pictures because she changes outfits so much. Shes a very interesting individual :D

message 32: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Meghann wrote: "Asylum is the word.

And I am positively IN LOVE with Lady Gaga. You may hate her, but can't say that she isn't super talented."

wait, i dont hate her! i dunno if you were talking to me or not[;!

message 33: by Miranda (new)

Miranda i knowww ! lol. my mom sings Bad Romance[;