This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate Alfonso's new hair.

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude i look hardcore! also KD! Iron Maiden is coming to NY!!! i found out yesterday!!! i'm going to a fucking Iron Maiden show!!! i fucking love America y'all!

message 2: by Jini (new)

Jini Alfonso wrote: "dude i look hardcore! also KD! Iron Maiden is coming to NY!!! i found out yesterday!!! i'm going to a fucking Iron Maiden show!!! i fucking love America y'all!"

I know a few people that will be there with you, dude. Got the devil horns out and the neck-brace ready for too much thrashing?

message 3: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Alfonso wrote: "i'm going to a fucking Iron Maiden show!!!"

Those guys are still alive?!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I know! I had to explain to my grunts who they were when I found out! Damn I'm old!

message 5: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Oh, shut up.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Look man! I'm almost 30! Let me feel old!

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I say again: oh, shut up.

message 8: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Why would you want to feel old? I don't get it.

Here's the thing, liking and listening to Iron Maiden doesn't make you old. I did that, Iron Maiden was my highschool thing and I object the notion that I was old then. The only thing old there is Iron Maiden. THOSE guys are old, I still like them though.

message 9: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Yeah, but you're in Poland, which is way behind America in pop culture. So 1995 in Poland would be like 1985 here, when Iron Maiden was still relevant.

message 10: by Kasia (new)

Kasia You don't even realize how true that is.

message 11: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) In 1985 in Poland, Iron Curtain was relevant.

message 12: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Come to think of it, in 1995 my brother had a college radio show that was all Iron Maiden.

Well, Iron Maiden/Paul Simon.