Book Addicts discussion

Books > Fave authors?

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

mine are Richelle Mead, Cassandra Clare, Suzzane Collins and Emily Rodda :D

message 2: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments meg cabot, janette rallison, michael grant, ally carter, and prolly a few others i can't think of right now, lol :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME!!!

message 4: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments All time faves: Margaret Peterson Haddix, J.K Rowling, Sharon Creech, Meg Cabot, etc, etc, etc… to much to name.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Richelle Mead, Cassandra Clare

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i hear ya!

goooo vampire academy!!!

message 7: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments :D

message 8: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments Derik landy, arthur conan doyle and terry pratchett

message 9: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) sarah dessen. meg cabot. many more.

message 10: by Beccy (new)

Beccy | 70 comments charlaine Harris, L.J smith :D

message 11: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawn9655) Yasmine Galenorn, Rachel Vincent, Kim Harrison, Terry Pratchett, J.R.R. Tolkien, Madelaine L'Engle.

message 12: by Keely (new)

Keely (keelz95) | 278 comments Ally Carter, Richelle Mead, Sarah Mlynowski, Lisi Harrison and P.C. and Kristin Cast and many more

message 13: by BD (new)

BD (bd-zainabhosain) love love love : Tamora Pierce, Isobelle Carmody and James Patterson

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments suzanne collins is a great author so is libba bray she is one of my favs
was the iron king really good im determining if i wanna buy it or not give me your thoughts regan

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments alright will do (:

message 16: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Gemma Doyle whooohoooo i also love Jeaniene Frost ;)

message 17: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments lisa have you read the gemma doyle triligy??

message 18: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) yup ;P

message 19: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments what did you think??

message 20: by Beccy (new)

Beccy | 70 comments Regan ♥ wrote: "I'm reading A Great and Terrible Beauty now... it's alrightish."

does it have a paranormal theme to it?

I'm finishing Betrayed the second house of night novel :D im happy i gave it another go im really enjoying it!

message 21: by Macabre (new)

Macabre | 14 comments I really like David Almond.

Soph - Lock&Key | 123 comments I love nicholas sparks

message 23: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments ya i just got done reading the last book of the gemma doyle triligy let me tell you that book is so fustrating like, i hate it, i love it, i hate it, i love it,
at the end of the triligy i find that i loved the books but there are certain parts that made me wanna drop kick a puppy

every one should read the gemma doyle triligy
a great and terrible beauty(1)
rebel angels (2)
the sweet far thing (3)

message 24: by Fhal (new)

Fhal (donellys) | 5 comments Macabre wrote: "I really like David Almond."

He wrote Heaven Eyes right? I'm currently reading it :)

I like Thomas E. Sniegoski :D

message 25: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments Alyson Noel and Richelle Mead

Soph - Lock&Key | 123 comments Regan ♥ wrote: "I love Richelle Mead :)"

yea she writes really well

message 27: by Christina (new)

Christina | 7 comments My favorite authors (I have alot)
Tamora Pierce, Gloria Whelan, Cameron Dokey, Lois Lowry, Gordon Korman, Ann Rinaldi, Edith Pattou, Holly Black, Neal Shusterman, Scott Westerfeld, Shannon Hale, Carol Plum-Ucci, Robin Wasserman, Suzanne Weyn.
I love reading...

message 28: by Miranda (new)

Miranda I HAVE ALOT OF FAVORITE AUTHORS, these are just a few...

Michelle zink, richelle mead, suzanne collins, stephen king, stephenie meyer, agatha christie, rachel scott, anna godberson, kristen cashore, meg cabot, becca fitzpatrick, margaret peterson haddix,

message 29: by Miranda (new)

Miranda AND HEATHER GUDENKAUF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Alex :D :p :) (new)

Alex :D :p :) | 4 comments Stephanie meyer and P.C and kristen cast and also gabrella poole are my favs

message 31: by Christina (new)

Christina | 7 comments OMG!!! Uglies is amazing! I read the whole series!! (although, extras was ok, it wasn't necessary in the plot)
I seriously cried while reading those books.

I thought of an author I forgot to put down. Susan Beth Pfeffer. She wrote Life As We Knew It, which became a fast favorite with me. Miss End of the World Freak. (some of my favorite movies happen to be The Day After Tomorrow, Independence Day, War of the Worlds, etc) And so I was so stoked to hear that she wrote a sequel, entitled The Dead and the Gone. And then, finally, a third came out and I practically flipped out screaming. (I loooooooove reading) the third was called This World We Live In. It was amazing. Kudos to Ms. Pfeffer. (and I noticed that each of the titles had five words. Hmmmm...... lol)