Percy and the Olympians #1 FANS discussion

New 'Camp Half Blood' series

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) so apparently, according to Rick's newest blog entry, it's coming out fall 2010!
http://rickriordan.blogspot.com/2010/...

I was totally expecting some time in 2011... :D

message 2: by === (new)

=== | 48 comments cant wait^^

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 163 comments wow... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

message 4: by Diana (new)

Diana Yay, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 107 comments YAY

message 6: by Muna (new)

Muna (moongloom09) | 32 comments Wow, I didn't even know about it till I checked out the website!

message 7: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 8 comments I love how he just jumps onto one project after another and doesn't make us wait for like 2 years.

message 8: by Diana (new)

Diana But no fair!!! He won't even tell us the title!

message 9: by Fox (new)

Fox  (kitsune-haku) YYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Shadowlordofthesea | 8 comments i wonder wats it going to be like....really cool

message 11: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 107 comments yeah probably

message 12: by Muna (new)

Muna (moongloom09) | 32 comments I think it's gonna be called The Red Pyramid. Just a hunch.

message 13: by Danyon (new)

Danyon (evergrand) | 14 comments The red pyramid is a different series on Egyptian mythology

message 14: by Danyon (new)

Danyon (evergrand) | 14 comments oh yea... the new series is going to be awesome. besides the fact that Percy, Annabeth and most of the other characters wont be there. :(

message 15: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 107 comments yeah i want to read the red pyramid they look really good

message 16: by Tigerlily (new)

Tigerlily | 26 comments I totally can't wait for the new series to come out! Is there a date?

message 17: by Danyon (last edited Mar 11, 2010 05:30AM) (new)

Danyon (evergrand) | 14 comments He may have posted a date though im not sure. I know he said the red pyramid has been in the editing stage for a while so the new Camp Half-Blood series may come out shortly after... thats just a prediction though

message 18: by Muna (new)

Muna (moongloom09) | 32 comments I'm totally psyched for the new series. It's gonna be so awesome.

message 19: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) ahhh. i cant wait. i was so sad when last olympian was over yet totally satisfied at the same time cause it was like the perfect ending. lol.

message 20: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 8 comments I think it's supposed to come out sometime in October.

message 21: by Fox (new)

Fox  (kitsune-haku) Im upset that it doesnt have any of the old characters in it (percy,annabeth,nico,etc)

message 22: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) yea... but now theres gonna be a whole new set of characters for us to fall in love with.

october... thats a LONG time

message 23: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 107 comments yeah i cant wait

message 24: by Molly (last edited Mar 14, 2010 07:22AM) (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 207 comments Brooke wrote: "I love how he just jumps onto one project after another and doesn't make us wait for like 2 years."

I know, I hate waiting for books. THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME, RICK :D

message 25: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments sick.

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) Becky Riordan said that fans would be pleased...
HMMMM I WONDER WHAT THAT MEANS?!?!
Maybe...could it be...anything to do with Percabeth?! *faints*

message 27: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments i dunno....
every time i read about someone that was in PJATO in the next series I'm gonna be like OMG!

message 28: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade | 704 comments Mod
Same here! It'll be one massive spaz attack. I CAN'T WAIT. 8D

message 29: by Fox (new)

Fox  (kitsune-haku) HURRY UP NEW BOOK SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Vernie (new)

Vernie | 4 comments is the book series gonna be completely different? cuz i really liked the story plans of the percy jackson books

message 31: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments i want it to be different.

message 32: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 107 comments me too

message 33: by Vernie (new)

Vernie | 4 comments i dont, but i gess it wouldnt be a different series then

message 34: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments ya. :)

let it gooooo

message 35: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 8 comments I want it to be different but still have some of the same minor characters.

message 36: by Muna (last edited Mar 23, 2010 03:25PM) (new)

Muna (moongloom09) | 32 comments I kinda want the minor characters but I want the whole god/demigod thing going on.

message 37: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments that's can't stop
i want the main of POTC to be the minor of the new one, and the demi god stuff is still what this next series is gonna be about

message 38: by Muna (new)

Muna (moongloom09) | 32 comments Great.

message 39: by Karis (last edited Apr 04, 2010 07:48PM) (new)

Karis (alohakaris) | 15 comments On one of the book related websites (cannot remember which one), Riordan said that there is no more of the Percy story to tell :( I really love that series though! It's hard to imagine what another one will be like. I think it will have the whole demi-god thing going on, since it is still a Camp Half Blood series. Maybe it will be about the 2nd great prophecy! Hmmm.... I wonder who will be the main character (son of Zeus, daughter of Hades, etc.) This is definitely interesting, though. Cannot wait till it comes out!

message 40: by Karis (new)

Karis (alohakaris) | 15 comments Fall 2010??? AWESOME! CANNOT WAIT! so excited :D

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Can't wait <3 :D

message 42: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 107 comments me either

message 43: by Diana (new)

Diana Today I found out that the series will be called The Heroes of Olympus and the first book, The Lost Hero, is to be released on Oct. 12

message 44: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments sweet, little cheesy, but sweet.

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) Diana wrote: "Today I found out that the series will be called The Heroes of Olympus and the first book, The Lost Hero, is to be released on Oct. 12"

I don't really know how I feel about the title. There's just something catcy about "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" but this series... idk, I'm with Brianne. Kinda cheesy sounding. But still sweet!

message 46: by Maya (new)

Maya (MayaAl-saghir) | 3 comments I thought that the new series was going to add on to the first series darn it! I wanted it to have the same characters!

message 47: by Maya (new)

Maya (MayaAl-saghir) | 3 comments Rick Riordan said on his blog: "I can promise you many surprises, and you will get to catch up with old friends as well as meet a cool new cast of demigods."
I hope he keeps Percy and Annabeth in it!!

message 48: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments he said percy would be a minor character.

message 49: by twinArmageddons (new)

twinArmageddons (apsilver17) | 2 comments I dont want to wait. come out books! XD

message 50: by Fox (new)

Fox  (kitsune-haku) COME ON BOOKS!!!!! COME OUT ALREADY!!!! I hope Nico is in them.......:)

« previous 1 3