Team Vampire!! discussion

Music > Bands/Musicians

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy ~Lover of Books~ So, what is everyone's favorite bands/musicians? Discuss here.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Mine are for bands:
Nickelback
Linkin Park
Lacuna Coil
Muse
Black Veil Brides
Saints of Silence
Placebo

Musician:
Josh Groban

message 3: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Some that I really like are:

Breaking Benjamin, The Cab, Change of Pace, Chester See, Colbie Caillat, Crossfade, Cute is What We Aim For, Evanescence, Faber Drive, Fall Out Boy, Falling up, Hedley, Holiday Parade, Kings of Leon, Marianas Trench, Matt Nathanson, Mayday Parade, The New Cities, Nickelback, The Offspring, Papa Roach, Paramore, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Secondhand Serenade, Taking Back Sunday, Taylor Swift, Ten Second Epic, Three Doors Down, Trapt, We the Kings, The White Tie Affair, 3OH!3

message 4: by Dora610 (last edited Mar 09, 2010 09:08AM) (new)

Dora610 the list is very long,but my favs are:
Three days grace,Linkin park,Breaking Benjamin,Evanescence,30 seconds to Mars,Nirvana,Green day,Muse,Nickelback,Paramore,Simple plan,Nightwish,Flyleaf,Fall out boy,Him............

message 5: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
I LIKE ALL KINDS OF MUSIC BUT MY FAVORITE WOULD HAVE TO BE COUNTRY.

REBA MCENTIRE, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, RASCAL FLATTS, KINGS OF LEON, BILLY JOEL, LIFEHOUSE, AND MANY MANY MORE. PRETTY MUCH IF IT HAS A GOOD BEAT OF MEANING TO IT I LIKE IT.

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Linkin Park, Muse, Lost Prophets, Pink, The Fray, Evanescence...I can't be bothered to list anymore, it goes on and on!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm...... I have a lot of fav bands...... but here is a list of some of them:
Three Days Grace; Muse; Breathe Carolina; Brokencyde; Fireflight; Skillet;.... the list goes on.....

message 8: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Ang I agree with u they r good too but it is scary that we are so similar.

message 9: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i love most music i love Take That, All American Rejects, Muse, Lady GaGa,Paramore (they did a good job on Radio 1's Big Weekend i would have loved to have gone there to see them) and i love Glee songs. i tend to like other bands songs but not all of them.

off to see Lady GaGa in Nottingham tonight which i am looking forward to : )

message 10: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Fun. I went to see James Taylor and Carol King this past weekend in sept I am going to see George Straigt and Reba McEntire and then in June I am going to all four night of the CMA festival in Nashville Tn. As u can tell I like a lot of country music but I like others too. I am trying to gets some Daughtry ticks too for this summer.

message 11: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) so i went to see GaGa last night and now she is my all time fave she was amazing she knows how to put on a show!!!!!!