gLee discussion

Season 1 > Season 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Soooo, what does everyone know about Season 2?

-Jon Groff will be guest starring!!!!! *hyperventilateds*
-He will be on Vocal Adrenaline and serve as a potential love interest for Rachel. *squee! Melchi and Wendla!*
-Idina Menzel will be Vocal Adrenaline's coach.
-Kurt is getting a boyfriend!!!!
-This boyfriend will be a member of the football team, and they will be a very "out" couple (like "prom king and king")
-There are more kisses in Will and Emma's future.
-Rachel will have a rival.
-There will be a new R&B-style singer ("a male Mercedes")

So, comments? Any more news? I'm sure I missed some.

message 2: by MusicFrogg126♪, Don't Stop, Believin! (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) | 27 comments Mod
Boyfriend on the football team!!?!?! AWESOME!!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I know! That's one of the main things I'm excited for (along with Jon Groff and NPH!)! I'm so happy for Kurt!

-Neal Patrick Harris will be playing another person against Glee Club. He excelled in glee club as a student, but after he graduated, he couldn't find a good job performing. He blames glee, and wants revenge.

message 4: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 91 comments -Jon Groff will be guest starring!!!!! *hyperventilates*
-He will be on Vocal Adrenaline and serve as a potential love interest for Rachel. *squee! Melchi and Wendla!*

YAYY!!!!! lol that's really really really exciting :P

message 5: by Annemarie (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 17 comments Mod
Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "I know! That's one of the main things I'm excited for (along with Jon Groff and NPH!)! I'm so happy for Kurt!

-Neal Patrick Harris will be playing another person against Glee Club. He excelle..."

Ooooh I love Neal Patrick Harris!

message 6: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (last edited Mar 14, 2010 02:41PM) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I know! He's my favorite Toby from Sweeney Todd! It's a shame that youtube took the Sweeney concert down. His "Pirelli's Micacle Elixir" was brilliant.

Oh well, he'll be awesome on Glee!

(Give it time...soon enough, another screaming Jon Groff fangirl will join...)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Pictures from the first episode!

I present to you, Jon Groff/Jesse:

I am the happiest little fangirl right now. :)

message 8: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 91 comments lol yay! he's cute ;)

message 9: by Laura, the cheerleaders could b nicer... (new)

Laura (laurakriewaldt) | 89 comments Mod
who's Jon Groff??? idk who he is.... how do u know all this info bout wats gonna happen?????

message 10: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (last edited Mar 19, 2010 02:40PM) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments He co-starred with Lea Michele (Rachel Berry) on the Broadway show Spring Awakening. His voice is gorgeous! He's going to be a member of Vocal Adrenaline, and is going to be a love interest for Rachel for a few episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GICs-m...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDtc9Z... (just the first 20 seconds)

:D

The producers (maybe, could be others involved with the show) will let out random bits of information.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments A very quick clip of Rachel/Lea and Jesse/Jon dancing around, looking adorably happy.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2nk587.gif

A promo pic of the two (not the cutest pic of him):

message 12: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 91 comments aww so cute :D

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Blech. I just found out that the shows starting up in April aren't the second season. It's a continuation of the first. The new characters (namely, Kurt's boyfriend), don't come until next season, which I'm guessing will start in September. Phooey. :P

My dad's so excited about the Beatles song! (I've converted my entire family into gLeekiness)

message 14: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 91 comments lol :P
what?? oh, crap :(

message 15: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 428 comments New pic on facebook from TV guide...don't know how to post pics so here's the link! (Can someone tell me how to post pics?)

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/p...

BTW...I think Sue looks hideous!!!!!

message 16: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 91 comments lol what is she wearing? lol :P

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "A very quick clip of Rachel/Lea and Jesse/Jon dancing around, looking adorably happy.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2nk587.gif

A promo pic of the two (not the cutest pic of him):
"

They look awesome together!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Less than two hours! I can't wait!

They are an adorable little pair, aren't they? XD

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have cable, so I have to wait until it comes out of DVD and borrow it form Blockbuster :(.

They are... XD

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

my face cam out wrong, this is what its supposed to be: :(

message 21: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 428 comments Emma wrote: "I don't have cable, so I have to wait until it comes out of DVD and borrow it form Blockbuster :(.

They are... XD"

Watch it tomorrow on the Fox website!!! That's what I do!

message 22: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire AHHHHH SO EXCITED!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, I would but I have Dial-Up!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I will be moving soon and will be in a place with high speed, so thats good!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Try the library! Most libraries have internet access. (The library is my solution to every problem in life)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

EEK!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The library solves all my problems too! Haha.

message 27: by Annie (new)

Annie (anniegudenkauf) | 1 comments Loved Sue's "Vogue", but was strangely disappointed in the episode. Anyone else? I feel horrible for saying that :(

message 28: by Laura, the cheerleaders could b nicer... (new)

lol that thing was really weird but i still think that the James st. James guy is playin Rachel. theres no doubt bout it in my mind. wat u guys think?

message 29: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 428 comments i think he is too, and i think rachel should just go out with finn, they are so cute together!

message 30: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (last edited Apr 14, 2010 07:52PM) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I think that he probably is playing her now (though I still love him to death!). However, I think he'll start to fall for her soon.

message 31: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Sherri wrote: "i think he is too, and i think rachel should just go out with finn, they are so cute together!"

UHHH... NO. JUST NO.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I'll have to agree with you on that, Swiftfire, although right now, it's mainly because I am really mad at Finn at the moment. He was such a jerk in this episode. I mean, I'll admit Rachel was really overbearing, but he could have been a bit nicer about it. And then the fact that he decides he does want to be her boyfriend a day after he sends her off crying really annoys me.

message 33: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) I think Finn needs to be with Quinn cause she's the only one that can keep him from being a jerk like that.

Rachel needs a guy who helps her be less incharge.

message 34: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Yeah, all the guys in this episode were total jerks, except for the ones that had like two lines (and Jesse!!!)

message 35: by Laura, the cheerleaders could b nicer... (new)

lol ya... i wonder if they're gonna go anywhere with the whole baby thing cuase they're still not really having Quinn show yet

message 36: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Well, it was the first episode in a long time. However, I would have liked the episode to touch on all the semi-plots, not just focus entirely on Will, Rachel, Finn, and Jesse.

message 37: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) I wanted to see more of the other glee club members.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Well, they kind of have to go somewhere with it, so I'm not too worried about that. I just hope that bring that in soon.

Even the guys with only a few lines were jerks! One of the only things we saw Kurt and Artie say was threatening to get Rachel out of Glee Club if she doesn't stop dating Jesse. And then the only dialogue we saw between Quinn and Puck was ridiculous.
Puck: I don't dig fat girls.
Quinn: I'm pregnant!
Puck: And that's my fault?
Puck remains my least favorite guy on the show, but the ohers are getting really annoying too.

And I've been thinking about Jesse...I think he might have already started falling for Rachel. Most of what he said to Rachel when they first met and when they were talking on the stage sounded a bit like it was planned through and maybe even rehearsed, but there was something different about when he said that Rachel was even more of a drama queen than he was. It might just be my wishful imagination running wild, but that line seemed more sincere.

message 39: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 428 comments cheerleader4life wrote: "lol ya... i wonder if they're gonna go anywhere with the whole baby thing cuase they're still not really having Quinn show yet"

In one of the previews Puck and Quinn are together and Puck says to the glee club "Quinn and I are officially together now", but it was just really breif...so I think it's coming.

message 40: by Laura, the cheerleaders could b nicer... (new)

lol i hope cuase thats gonna start sum more drama for the club. ya i still think Jesse is playing Rachel but it would b funny if he did fall 4 u in the end

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like this Jesse guy. Hes gonna mess everything up.

message 42: by Laura, the cheerleaders could b nicer... (new)

ya totally

message 43: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire I love him! Without the bad guys, nothing exciting would happen!!! (Even though we don't know if Jesse is or not...) Like Sue!!!!!!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I'm still convinced that he'll have/is already having a change of heart. (And maybe he'll be purposely failed so he can stay on the team and come back next season!)

Maybe Shelby is manipulating him into it, and it wasn't his idea. Maybe she has something on him to use as blackmail...

message 45: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Oooh, maybe... I loved when she saw them kissing and she was wearing all black... O.o

message 46: by Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (last edited Apr 16, 2010 05:48PM) (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Someone, I get a worse feeling from her than I do from Melchior Jon Jesse. She sounds like she cares more about the actual winning than Jesse. Jesse cares about doing well, boasting his talent, and being a star, while glee club is a secondary to that. He can recognize talent in others, although he does still remain very cocky about his own talent.

(Or maybe I'm just having trouble separating Jesse's character from the actor and the actor's past roles...considering I have a major crush on both the actor and Melchior, his role in Spring Awakening XD)

message 47: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire No, I think you're right. Now that you say it, I bet she did set Jesse up to it! It won't be the first time they're up against another glee club with an evil director... XD

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments Those two weren't evil! They were...misguided. XD

message 49: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Hahaha!!! Go Sue!!!! *hugs*

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments http://www.eonline.com/videos/v52442_...

I just found this preview! It's awesome!

« previous 1 3