The Computer Kids discussion

The Crucible

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miss Wasileski (new)

Miss Wasileski | 19 comments Mod
Hi Computer Kids!

Thoughts on Arthur Miller's, The Crucible so far? Likes/dislikes?

message 2: by Ms Schoen (new)

Ms Schoen | 1 comments I can't believe that Abby and John had an affair! Poor Elizabeth!

message 3: by Rae (new)

Rae | 4 comments I like that the book is not lifeless because the author who's name esapes me oh authur miller showed that Abby is evil

message 4: by Miss Wasileski (new)

You're right, Raechel. The book is definitely not boring and dull, but actively moves the reader along keeping him or her very engaged!

message 5: by Rae (new)

Rae | 4 comments Miss Wasileski wrote: "You're right, Raechel. The book is definitely not boring and dull, but actively moves the reader along keeping him or her very engaged!"

Now I wonder about Abigail's past, as in what else did she do that was known to be heathen (vocabulary word) back then? Although I wish to know how Tisuba (did I spell i right) feels and what she thinks about all of this hogwash, she might have an intelligent point of view.

message 6: by Yvonna (new)

Yvonna | 3 comments I agree the book is full of life. I think that it involves alot of drama because to me if it was only focused on with trials then it would have been boring but there is alot of stuff going on around it.

message 7: by Daniil (new)

Daniil (dan-tapok) | 7 comments I think this book is interesting but some times it is boring!! Because there was boring part about fried rabbit... or something like that!

message 8: by Miss Wasileski (new)

Daniil wrote: "I think this book is interesting but some times it is boring!! Because there was boring part about fried rabbit... or something like that!"

I agree. All books have some interesting and some boring parts... You just need to hurry through the boring parts to get to the better ones!

message 9: by Daniil (new)

Daniil (dan-tapok) | 7 comments Miss Wasileski wrote: "Daniil wrote: "I think this book is interesting but some times it is boring!! Because there was boring part about fried rabbit... or something like that!"

I agree. All books have some interesti..."

Yes but then the interesting part finishes the boring part begins again!!!

message 10: by Cormac (new)

Cormac | 4 comments i dont really enjoy thyis book in a way

message 11: by Jailenne (new)

Jailenne | 1 comments what way.

message 12: by Miss Wasileski (new)

Why don't you like it, Cormac? It's fine that you don't, but why?

message 13: by Geena (new)

Geena | 3 comments I like The Crucible because it has it's ups and downs. I agree withe Daniil because there are some parts in the book that are boring but from what I've read, I think it's a good book!

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 3 comments I like the crucible, its cool how the charactors interact with eachother. Like how the fight over JOhn Proctor between Elizabeth Proctor and Abigal Williams. The crucible is very entertaining i would give it a 9 because i think we need to act it out a little more instead of just sitting in our seats reading the parts.

message 15: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Devison | 3 comments I like it a lot its very interesting and entertaining i want to see the movie so bad but you have to pay. I really love the way Abigail and Proctor play their role.

message 16: by Nicole (last edited Apr 14, 2010 07:04PM) (new)

Nicole (nickey) | 3 comments so far i really like the book there is a lot of things going on n everyones life and now there are secrets coming out so i am look forward to reading more of the book

message 17: by Mariama (new)

Mariama | 3 comments I like the book. I understand what is happening in the book and i can connect to it. It is really interesting so far and things are going great.:)