WACC- Writers Against Cardboard Characters discussion

Characters A-G > Chrysanta Greene

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RedPath (last edited Aug 17, 2011 08:26PM) (new)

RedPath | 562 comments Name: Chysanta Emily Greene

Appearance: Her hair is the color of dark wood and falls a little past her shoulders, hiding her tiny ears from the world's scrutiny. Her part is down the middle, so no side bangs (although she's considering it.) She's kinda fair, but only because she inherited her father's Russian complexion. But her face is never flushed, unless she's embarressed or mad. She's rather proud of the striking contrast of her hair and skin, but wishes that her eyes were some extraordinary color. They're hazel, brown towards the pupil and green towards the edges. Her nose is long and wrinkles up like a yawning lion's nose whenever she crinkles it. Her lips are pale and blend in with her face. Chrysanta's always tempted to wear lipstick make them stand out. But she's not much of a make up wearer.

Chrysanta has a thin, sleek build. She doesn't have very strong muscles, but she makes up for it by being light-footed and swift. In fact, she often got in trouble when she was younger because she always sneaked off when her parents took her to a store. She's about 5'4''-5'5'', so her height is average. But she posture is kinda bad, so she looks shorter.

Things you know about the character so far:

Chrysanta is more of an optimist, if anything. She generally sees the glass as half full and finds something to smile about. She cherishes her life considerably more than most teenagers. The benefit of the doubt is her life's guideline as she tries her best to find something good about everyone. But don't be fooled. She's not that trusting and she's definitely not an idiot. Though, you couldn't tell from her grades. Chrysanta has major organizational issues. She can't keep things from getting mixed up in her head and in her binders. So, everything she does has to be linear, step-by-step.

She's also a little paranoid. As soon as she entered highschool, Chrysanta took a couple self-defense classes, wanting to be able to protect herself in case she was in trouble.

Despite her paranoia and disorganization, Chrysanta has a high self-esteem and a strong sense of justice. She will tell someone if they're making her mad and won't stand by if someone is trying to make her, or anyone else, their doormat. Unfortunately, this comes at a cost. She's pretty cocky sometimes, and also treads onto sensitive matters brazenly and without thought. These things always blow up in her face, so she's trying to change this about herself. But when it comes to emotional matters, Chrysanta is a lot more helpful.

As for boys, she tries not to pay much attention to them. She minds them as much as any teenage girl whose hormones are starting to kick in, but not much beyond that. she also feels that her grades suffer enough from her lack of organization, so it would be stupid to throw a boy into the mix.

Likes: oreos (doesn't discriminate on flavors), riding her bike to places, black and white movies, eyes, converse, day-dreaming, sneaking around like a ninja, music, witty comebacks.

Dislikes: tomatoes, guys who are pigs, awkward silences, remakes (music, movies, anything), frequent liars, adverblasting, petty insults, loud noises.

Things you know about the character's past:

Chrysanta lived in Birmingham, Alabama for the first couple of years in her life. All she really remembers is that it was hot most of the time and she loved it. The Greenes moved to Baltimore, Maryland when she was seven years old and, although it wasn't sweltering hot like Birmingham, she grew to love the city.

As a young girl, she had short hair and was often mistaken for a boy. Now she's really sensitive to names such "Dude" or "Bro". She grew her hair out and dresses in a distinctly feminine way in order to avoid such problems in the future.

Where you think the character will end up: dead or alive. It could go either way.

What you want help with: Maybe a little bit more of a past. Flaws of any kind would be loved. Or any redeeming qualities, if you think she should have them. But I definitely need quirks.

message 2: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments -Scarlet for a middle name? Josi?
-Hates the sound of silence
-Is a perfessional day dreamer, always wishing she was somewhere else
-Has ten different pairs of Converse
-Rides her bike everywhere. It's one of those old cruisesrs.
-Wears her hair in braids regularly.
-Won't eat tomatoes
-Plain hamburgers except for the mustard
-Some times she just sort of hides in her closset and draws on the walls. Their really intricate. It's her happy place.
-Smells like purple
-She should have freckles
-Bros and sisters?
-She should have some involvement with peaches and them being frozen on the tree... (sorry, I'm just making weird conections at this point)
-Drowned on purpous?
-Is obsessed with people's eyes, for some reason she's sketching them. She doesn't even know why. (Kind of something I do all the time. I have no idea why)
-Must love oreos
-Wheres greens and blues a lot, maybe yellows

message 3: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments I love those! I'm probably going to use most of them :D

I'm obsessed with eyes too....lol

message 4: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments They're so fasinating.

message 5: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments especially the reflection and the color.

message 6: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Yeah. I know this guy with amazing eyes and its really hard not to stare haha. He's just a friend but their so pretty!

message 7: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments oooooh! Are they intense? -tries not to sound like a stalker-

message 8: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Haha. They're just kind of calidascopish with green and yellow and blue, with some brown flecks. They're crazy. Plus, they're extremly bright.

message 9: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments O_O woooooooowwwwwwww..............My mind has exploded.

message 10: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Haha. I'll have to ask if I can photograph them some day. we're not at great terms right now but who knows. *shrugs*

message 11: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments aw, that's not good...

message 12: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Not particurly. things are getting better however. :)

message 13: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments yay! That's a relief

message 14: by Summer (new)

Summer | 349 comments Yuppers peppers!

message 15: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments teehee!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Summer wrote: "Haha. They're just kind of calidascopish with green and yellow and blue, with some brown flecks. They're crazy. Plus, they're extremly bright."

They sound gorgeous.

message 17: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments IKR?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed.

message 19: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments Generic middle names anybody? And character flaws? Quirks would be cool, but I don't have my hopes up lol.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

RedPath ~Enna-girl~ wrote: "Generic middle names anybody? And character flaws? Quirks would be cool, but I don't have my hopes up lol."

Generic middle names?

Jane
Anne
Sarah
Elizabeth
Martha

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily
Anna
Rose (HAHAHAHA! Sorry, inside joke.)

message 22: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments I like Anne a lot. Thanks!

message 23: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments but Emily might sound better....

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily sounds better, in my humble opinion. =]

message 25: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments lol your humble opinion is a very good one. I thank thee gratefully :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Thou art welcome. =D

message 27: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments heehee!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

For flaws:

Daydreams so much that she spaces out at all the wrong times (*cough*me*cough*)
Has a hard time relating to others in bad situations
A little cocky
Hypocritical (that one's really general...)

message 29: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments lol hypocritical and bad at relating to others are a win! Cocky? Sure, why not :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay for cocky people! (Not)

message 31: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments lol they drive me quite insane (not that I wasn't already)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Cocky is a good flaw.

message 33: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments yep, it makes at interesting character.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not sure if Mitch is cocky or not. Hmm... *ponders*

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie wrote: "I'm not sure if Mitch is cocky or not. Hmm... *ponders*"

I think he is a little bit. I mean, if you're vain, a little cockyness is usually included.

message 36: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 562 comments It's like a package deal in most cases.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, exactly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay then.
Haha. If he were an animal, he'd be either a peacock or a puppy. I think.

message 39: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments You know what's sadder than finding a topic that you didn't know about but was based around you? The fact that it died. :(

I'm depressed now.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Chrysanta! Don't be depressed!

message 41: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments but it's so hard not to be....just look at my picture XD

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

What's Chrysanta's favorite color? Food? Any more likes or dislikes? What kind of clothing does she wear?

message 43: by Chrysanta (new)

Chrysanta Greene | 31 comments I like the color green....
Oreos are amazing!
I like black and white movies....
and hate remakes :) (tomatoes too)
And normally I just wear jeans, converse, and blouses.

I gtg anyway. RedPath needs to get back on. It was nice to meet you!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice to meet you too, eh? =]

message 45: by Rosalia (new)

Rosalia | 16 comments -pats back- It's okay, Chrys. RedPath probably thinks you're round and doesn't worry about you anymore.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww, don't be sad, Crysanta!

message 47: by RedPath (last edited Apr 17, 2011 08:45PM) (new)

RedPath | 562 comments So, I've revamped her character profile. And now I'm drawing attention to it by posting in its topic. XD