Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush discussion

MOVIE!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 158 (158 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Elinor Boswell This just has to be made a movie .. it's AMAZING!

Jesla i have been reading this book a few days ago and is finished

Kristina Weber When Becca was here in the fall, she said that it would not be made into a movie. Remember?

message 4: by Is (new) - rated it 4 stars

Is WHATTT?!
moviee REALLy>???

Amber Kristina wrote: "When Becca was here in the fall, she said that it would not be made into a movie. Remember?"

i really really hope she changes her mind tons of people would love this movie even if they havent read the book

Jesla it is good

Sara I think sometimes' better when a book doesn't become a movie... I say this honestly. It kinda gets boring when you have to watch on the screen what you already know and have already read! And also it disappoints me when they change or omit scenes i considered really important. It's far, far better to just read these books and enjoy them as what they are: books!

message 8: by Is (new) - rated it 4 stars

Is *Sara Star* Leathers - TD wrote: "I think sometimes' better when a book doesn't become a movie... I say this honestly. It kinda gets boring when you have to watch on the screen what you already know and have already read! And also ..."

agree but sometimes you want to actually see it play out and not just imagine it

Kellie I think this book should be a movie. The whole time I was reading this, I couldnt help but wonder what it would be like if it was a movie. It would be so interesting to see how the director took the book and decided to play it out in his or her own words.

message 10: by Sara (last edited Apr 06, 2011 02:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara Ismery wrote: "agree but sometimes you want to actually see it play out and not just imagine it "

I know! I used to think the same, but after Vampire Diaries and Twilight (two great disappointments) I gave up, and I just want to read my books and not see the movies based on books..

message 11: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. I'm pretty sure if they offered Becca a movie deal she would take it. However, this is one of the books that I prefer if they don't make into a movie.

Avital The Book was awesome. Should definitely be made into a movie.

Sarah THE BEST BOOK EVER IT HAS TO BE A MOVIE ILL WATCH IT LIKE EVERYDAY DATS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT

Jesla i love this book

Roxana AMZING BOOK!!! I LOV IT!!!! im tired of vampires, Fallen Angel is the new thing! :D

Roxana is it reallt going to be a movie?!

Jesla ya thats wat i found out it is going to be a movie i hope so cause i want to see it so much and i love that they made this book about angels

Black Queen That will be cool if it was

*♥*Athena Leilani*♥* That woud be awesome if it became a movie but they would have to go off the book word for word! if they messed it up I'd be really mad cuz i loooooovvveee the book!

message 20: by Rosy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rosy *Sara Star* Leathers wrote: "I think sometimes' better when a book doesn't become a movie... I say this honestly. It kinda gets boring when you have to watch on the screen what you already know and have already read! And also ..."

I agree! There is no limit to our imaginations and there is a limit with movies :)

Roxana true that theres a limit to movies,but still making a book into a movie must be an honor to the author. It tell them that they have written an amazing book and now people want to c it on the screen. :D

message 22: by Sid (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sid Y Nooo,they always ruin the good books with the movies. The book was awesome. If they won't be able to emphasize on the action scenes or the characters' emotions (which they usually can't) then it will suck :( I agree about the limitations on movies and as much as I hope they will go word for word of the book (if they make a movie) it's highly unlikely.

Kenzie Sid wrote: "Nooo,they always ruin the good books with the movies. The book was awesome. If they won't be able to emphasize on the action scenes or the characters' emotions (which they usually can't) then it wi..."
i totally agree. i would like to see it as a movie, but i'm afraid that it might ruin it. :/ i just love the book so much and i don't want the way i visualize it to change.

message 24: by Sid (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sid Y Yeah and also the characters. When ever I read a book I make up my own visual for the characters. It's happened numerous times that they choose actors that look totally different then what I would imagine and then when I read the books I imagine the actors instead of my own characters that I created in my mind. I have my own character visual in my mind for Nora and Patch, I don't want it to change!

Denise I think they should make a movie too because my husband don't get to read but he likes me to tell what the book is about espically when I like it.I took him to see Beastly and a few others.He loves seeing the movies to the books I read and so do I.It also makes a perfect date night.

Nurlely Roxana wrote: "AMZING BOOK!!! I LOV IT!!!! im tired of vampires, Fallen Angel is the new thing! :D"

Fallen Angel is not exactly a new thing. There are Mortal Instruments series, book 1, City of Bones was released in 2007 and Fallen series was released in the same year with Hush Hush, in 2009. Mortal Instruments movie will be released in 2012. Fallen will be Disney's project.

message 27: by Bez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bez the book will always be better than a moive. It would be interesting to see 'Hush Hush' as a movie.

message 28: by Rianne (last edited Apr 15, 2011 06:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rianne im not sure if the movie is a good idea or not to make a movie,, on one hand it might be super amazing, on the other, it might completely ruin the whole series for some people , like what happened with twilight.

Nurlely Books are always better than movies. It is true that we could see all the amazing special effects in movies, but some movies are disappointing. Harry Potter and The Lord of the Ring are the best movie interpretations. I love both books and movies. It is just okay for me to have Hush Hush as a movie. I will be bliss to have Mortal Instruments, Fallen and Iron King instead....:)

message 30: by Sky (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky I dont think Disney should make YA books into movies because they tune it down for younger kids

message 31: by Nurlely (last edited Apr 16, 2011 07:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nurlely Sky wrote: "I dont think Disney should make YA books into movies because they tune it down for younger kids"

Why not? Pirates of Caribbean series are great! And they are not for children.

message 32: by Sky (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky I havent seen Pirates of the Caribean

Rianne Nurlely wrote: "Books are always better than movies. It is true that we could see all the amazing special effects in movies, but some movies are disappointing. Harry Potter and The Lord of the Ring are the best mo..."

I agree, The iron king, mortal instruments, morganville vampires, and HON are what i am waiting desperately for(:

Sarah Nurlely wrote: "Books are always better than movies. It is true that we could see all the amazing special effects in movies, but some movies are disappointing. Harry Potter and The Lord of the Ring are the best mo..."

The Mortal Instrument series is said to be coming out with a movie it has the guy who played the main character in Beastly who's name is slipping my mind at this time is said to maybe be Jace. I am intrigued with how they going to do the movie

message 35: by Sky (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky Oh you mean Alex Pettyfer I think he would be a great Jace.He has that same Jace like charm

message 36: by Zoha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoha It's being made into a movie??

Nurlely Sky wrote: "I havent seen Pirates of the Caribean"

Well....my suggestion is for you not to judge Disney easily...

Nurlely Sarah wrote: "The Mortal Instrument series is said to be coming out with a movie it has the guy who played the main character in Beastly who's name is slipping my mind at this time is said to maybe be Jace. I am intrigued with how they going to do the movie"

Yes, I know that. They have some actors and actresses cast already. Lily Collins will be Clary and her with many fans support Alex Pettyfer for Jace. The movie will be released in 2012.

message 39: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola love this idea

message 40: by Van (new) - rated it 5 stars

Van Bournival Hush hush was great! I loved this book thow I think it shouldn't be made into a movie. At least not until they stop making movies that are completely different from the books their based on! Grrr! I was so mad about I am number four! I dont want them to do the same with Hush HUsh!

Erica Van wrote: "Hush hush was great! I loved this book thow I think it shouldn't be made into a movie. At least not until they stop making movies that are completely different from the books their based on! Grrr! ..."

I know right!!!!!

Celeste Sarah wrote: "THE BEST BOOK EVER IT HAS TO BE A MOVIE ILL WATCH IT LIKE EVERYDAY DATS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT"
True dat, can't wait til silence comes out this fall!!!

message 43: by Natalie (new) - added it

Natalie I almost nearly had a heart attack when I saw Hush Hush and MOvie next to each other!! But YES A MOVIE would be awesome!!

I am just going to hope to hell that robert patterson will not be chosen to play patch!!

Nurlely Natalie wrote: "I am just going to hope to hell that robert patterson will not be chosen to play patch!! "

Patch has dark skin, more suitable to Taylor Lautner than Rpatz but it will be my worst nightmare to have 'Jacob' in the movie.

message 45: by Em (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em I would love love love if this book was made into a movie. Like other people have said I would hate it if they pick people who wouldn't be good for the parts. If you have an amazing book (Hush, Hush) and they make a movie based on but leave out parts or something like that it can wreck it for the people who know the book its based on. I like books as books, but this book is so great it might be worth the risk to make it into a movie. Either way I love the books, and hope Becca knows she'll always have a fan in me.

Love Emily~

Breanna Vernon The thing is, i really don't understand how they can make books like Twilight into a movie, but not the amazing books such as this one.... Quite disappointing..

Basma Kaid blah i didn't like the first book. Though i ♥ Crescendo

Breanna Vernon i absolutely <3 you profile pic.... haha random

BookCupid Bk wrote: "blah i didn't like the first book. Though i ♥ Crescendo"

Second that. She did an amazing job at ploting Crescendo.

Nurlely I think Hush Hush is better than Crescendo, but I love both. Surely Crescendo has more stories, but Hush Hush is more like an introduction to the series. I suppose there will be more to read in Silence ...:)

« previous 1 3 4