Graystripe Fans discussion

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 78 comments Mod
What do you guys even think Graystripe probably was when he was a kit'?

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer a little gray furball

message 3: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Well, yeah....But now he's a large gray furball

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer true

message 5: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

And anyways, I mean like what do you think he was like?Not what he looked like.I mean, his personality and all.What do you think he was probably like???????????????? wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

message 6: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 175 comments Mod
heeheee
MAbye hyperish

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer hmm, okay, he was energetic

message 8: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

probably

message 9: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

A big puff ball of cuteniss

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer yeps!

message 11: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

heehee

message 12: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

:)

message 13: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

:d

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer ^_^

message 15: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

:D

message 16: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

=^O.O^=

message 17: by CJ (new)

CJ STOP WITH THE FACES! Graykit had to dream about what the warriors did outside of the camp. He just seems like that kind of cat.

message 18: by CJ (new)

CJ Its ok

message 19: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

what's wrong with the faces??????

message 20: by CJ (new)

CJ whatever it just seemed to turn from talking about Graykit to making faces, thats all. ANYWAY, so graykit was just a little better than he was as a past deputy.

message 21: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

i love him anyway and i will cry when he dies so yea

message 22: by CJ (new)

CJ everyone will, just like we all did when Cinderpelt left us.

message 23: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

i didnt cry when she died.....

message 24: by CJ (new)

CJ well, that is just wrong. I mean neather did i on the outside, but inside i was BAWLING.

message 25: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

I was sad but not that sad

message 26: by CJ (new)

CJ well cinderpelt died young. Graystripe is getting fairly old. I almost think that soon he needs to go to the elders den and keep crabby old Mousefur in cheak.

message 27: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

graystripe will not go to the elders den till firestar dies

message 28: by CJ (new)

CJ he still has like three more lives to go. Graystripe might leave the scene before Firestar does

message 29: by CJ (new)

CJ i think, it wouldn't make sence if they lived only five of their lives, but i often ask myself, what happens when the leader gets old and is going to die, but has more than one life to lose? do you know the answer? cause i am drawing a blank

message 30: by CJ (new)

CJ aww. ok. does ANYONE know?

message 31: by CJ (new)

CJ SHOOT! well thanks for trying

message 32: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

B.U.M.P.