Team Vampire!! discussion

Books- Series > The Immortals

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to read that book series so bad

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I read the first two and have not read the third one yet.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lucky i havent even read the first one yet

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have read the first three i really loved this series although the third one wasnt as good in my opinion but am still looking forward to dark flame

αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ I've only read the 1st one, but i really liked it :)

message 6: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
I have read all 3 and will read the 4th but it wasn't as good as I thought but it was good enough

message 7: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I've read three of these books and am pretty annoyed that I wasted three days of my life reading them!

I didn't like the characters, especially Ever, she just really irritates me. I liked Damen in the first book but after reading the next two, I found him just as annoying as Ever. I think the idea of immortals were pretty good, but I just didn't like how the story was put together. I'm really picky in that everything needs to tie up really well otherwise I'll keep questioning things and picking everything apart to see what could've been done better.

I don't think I'll bother reading the fourth cause I always get angry afterwards!

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I suppose I probably will read the fourth one, like you said, just so I know what happens.

And I know, what is wrong with Damon? He goes through hundreds of years trying to be with Ever and losing her, and then when they finally get together, he tells her to go be with Jude.

And Ever is definitely an idiot. I hate how she always thinks she knows best and never listens to anyone. I don't see how Damon can find her attractive, I would've punched her in the face a long time ago.

It just seems to me that their relationship is pretty simple but they're constantly creating problems for themselves.

message 9: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY AGREE!!

message 10: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I'm glad! I've just heard so many positive reviews about these books that I thought I was just weird for not liking them and finding so many problems with the storyline and characters, so it's good to one I'm not the only one!

message 11: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

YEP A LOT OF MY FRIENDS READ THE FIRST BOOK AND RECCOMMENDED IT TO ME AND AT FIRST IT WAS OK, BUT THEN IT WAS BORING AND THERE SEEMED TO BE NO PROGRESS, BUT I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS SO I WILL READ THE NEXT BOOK FOR CLOSURE. HOPEFULLY IT WILL GET BETTER SOME HOW.

message 12: by Aurora (new)

Aurora  (lionessroar) I'm so annoyed by this series, the first book was ALRIGHT, I'm not buying them anymore it's like a downward spiral!

message 13: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments It really is! I'm just glad I never spent any money on them as I borrowed them from the library. I always borrow the first book of any series from the library and if I like them, then I'll pay money for it!

I can't really see how the next book can get better, as there's so many things wrong with it from the previous three.

message 14: by Rachel Meyer (new)

Rachel Meyer | 11 comments I just finished Evermore and loved it. I am starting Blue Moon now.