Team Vampire!! discussion

Authors > Melissa Marr

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to read her book series but i have no money and i need to get a library card

αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ I'm really excited for radient shadows!!

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Walker (natalie668) High Priestess of all Vampyres wrote: "I want to read her book series but i have no money and i need to get a library card"

I could send them to you via Email if you want?

message 4: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Mar 07, 2010 09:29AM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I loved Wicked Lovely and Fragile Eternity a lot more than Ink Exchange probably because Ink Exchange was about Ash's friend mostly and it had less of Keenan, Ash, and Seth in it and it was a companion novel too. Too bad Radiant Shadows is suppose to be a companion novel as well, but I will read it when it comes out nonetheless.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

same here

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i love her wicked lovely series i cant wait to read books she is yet to write

message 7: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I've read the first two books of the Wicked Lovely series, and I liked it, so I'll be reading the third. I just don't have enough motivation to read the third one at the moment.

message 8: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) although the third one is good it wasnt one of my favourites from this series

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Radiant Shadows comes out April 20th. I might not get it right away.

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i preordered mine last week said it was on the way on friday so hopefully it will be here soon : )

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i preordered mine last week said it was on the way on friday so hopefully it will be here soon : )"

I am not sure if I want to buy it right away because I have a feeling it is going to be another companion novel to the Wicked Lovely series like Ink Exchange and I did not like that one as much as Wicked Lovely and Fragile Eternity. Plus, I am planning on getting The House Of Night Burned novel when it comes out April 27th.

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) it is how you expect as this book is about Ani from the IE book with other characters. mine arrived this morning and am definately going to start it soon

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "it is how you expect as this book is about Ani from the IE book with other characters. mine arrived this morning and am definately going to start it soon"

I might wait and see if my library has it to check out before I spend the money on a book that may not be worth keeping.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Darkest Mercy, the fifth and final book in the Wicked Lovely series came out yesterday! I really want to read it because I am curious to see how the author is going to end the series.

message 15: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
Have u enjoyed this series

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Melissa wrote: "Have u enjoyed this series"

Yeah I have. Books 1 and 3 are my favorites because of the characters Ash, Keenan, Seth, and Donia. Books 2 and 4 I liked also, but they were not as amazing as the other books. I hear everyone is going to come together in this final book so I am anxious to read it.

message 17: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
Sweet. Thanks for ur thoughts.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Melissa wrote: "Sweet. Thanks for ur thoughts."

You're welcome! Everyone has their own preferences of what they like.