Team Vampire!! discussion

Authors > Kelley Armstrong

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I really love the Darkest Powers series! I cannot wait until the 3rd and final book, The Reckoning comes out! I want to see if Chloe ends up with Simon or Derek in the end! I am leaning towards Derek because it seems he is always there for Chloe.

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i really loved her darkest power books i like derek the most too. i have some of her women from the otherworld and if its anything like her style of writing from the darkest power i am really looking forward to them

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Read all the books from her Women of the Otherworld series and they're amazing, especially the werewolves. I really love her characters and storylines.
I like the Darkest Power series as well, not as much as Women of the Otherworld, but they're still really good. And like Amy, I can't wait to see whether Chloe and Derek get together. I think they will! I really can't see Chloe with Simon.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Catherine wrote: "Read all the books from her Women of the Otherworld series and they're amazing, especially the werewolves. I really love her characters and storylines.
I like the Darkest Power series as well, not ..."

Yeah, especially Chloe is always there for Derek whenever he goes through that "change" of his.

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Yeah, and even though he's really moody around her, I still think Derek likes Chloe.

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i think derek likes chloe too but i think he has stepped aside for his brother

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i think derek likes chloe too but i think he has stepped aside for his brother"

I want Simon to end up with Tori and Derek to end up with Chloe. Also, I want Chloe and group to take down Edison Group once and for all in the final book.

message 8: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i think that simon could be related to tori

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i think that simon could be related to tori"

Wouldn't that be something if they were like cousins and Simon will have a Tori's mom as his aunt. I dislike Tori's mom and the rest of the people from Edison Group who put Chloe and party through heck from the beginning.

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i thought they might be half brother and sister. yeah i didnt like tori's mum either it does make you understand why she is like she is

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i thought they might be half brother and sister. yeah i didnt like tori's mum either it does make you understand why she is like she is"

Tori's mom is yeah I won't say it.

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) evil is a good way of putting it

Amy ~Lover of Books~ OMG! Like in 2 weeks more for the Reckoning of the darkest powers series to come out! I cannot wait!

message 14: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have to wait till the 12th of April before i can buy it : (

message 15: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I will have to wait for my friend to buy it and borrow it off her, so hopefully she'll hurry up.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I am going to order it on amazon as a preorder, it is a good price.

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Bluemoon wrote: "I love her Darkest Power Series! I can't wait for April"

me 2 i cant wait to find out how everything is going to work out

message 18: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah me too as so far the romance has taken a back seat to the rest of the story with just hints here and there, i hope its Derek

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i used to think i liked a mixture of both the romance and action but i loved these books so maybe i am open to change lol

message 20: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) no i always like there to be a happy ending which i am hoping happens with this book

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Bluemoon wrote: "yes I I'm really into happy endings too. Hopefully this book will have that."

My amazon order shipped. Hopefully, I will get the 3rd Darkest Powers book tomorrow.

message 22: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Ruffin (poetic_mother) | 61 comments I've read the Women of the Otherworld series, can anyone compare them because I would like to read Darkest Power if it's as good as WOTO

message 23: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Personally I preferred the WOTO series better but that's because I prefer reading adult books. The Darkest Power book have teenage characters and a different storyline but it's actually set in the same world as WOTO.

message 24: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Ruffin (poetic_mother) | 61 comments I prefer adult books as well. No romance?

message 25: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Amy wrote: "Bluemoon wrote: "yes I I'm really into happy endings too. Hopefully this book will have that."

My amazon order shipped. Hopefully, I will get the 3rd Darkest Powers book tomorrow."

my order was shipped today too but i dont think it will arrive tomorrow though

message 26: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Dee Dee wrote: "I prefer adult books as well. No romance?"

I've only read the first two of the Darkest Powers and there isn't really much romance going on. And to be honest, I don't really find reading about teenage romance all that interesting! :)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "Amy wrote: "Bluemoon wrote: "yes I I'm really into happy endings too. Hopefully this book will have that."

My amazon order shipped. Hopefully, I will get the 3rd Darkest Powers book tomorrow."
..."

oh

message 28: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Ruffin (poetic_mother) | 61 comments Catherine wrote: "Dee Dee wrote: "I prefer adult books as well. No romance?"

I've only read the first two of the Darkest Powers and there isn't really much romance going on. And to be honest, I don't really find ..."

Good Point! Thanks!

message 29: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) my book arrived today and i also started it today and now nearly halfway through. i am finding it so good so far

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 69 comments LOVE ITT!!!
They need a 4th one.
Really badly.

message 31: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
Sweet. I was wondering how that was goin to work. If it was goin to b like a spin off or have the same characters or what.

message 32: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I'm not ready to let go of Derek yet, can't Kelley Armstrong just write a book about him?!

message 33: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know we were just getting to know him

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 69 comments Let's hope. Hope hard. I think I'm going to cry if it ends like that.
I mean, does the Edison Gruop ever catch them??!!
Does Chloe die somehow??
What about that creepy ghost inside the getaway house, he said he has his ways of coming back to her!!
There NEEEEDDDSSSS to be another one.
And What was that one old chick talking about, when she said something about the Necklace changing colorss???
Ahhh, I need to calm down.

message 35: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I can't even remember what happened in the last one anymore, but there was still a lot of things that needed to be tied up, I think.

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 69 comments Yeah, I finished a while ago, like a few weeks, but I remember all the things that weren't resolved. Like, I'm still confused on the Demi-Demon part, I've read over it like 7 different times, but it still like... Idk, it seems like there needs to be more.
And Bluemoon, I watched that interview, and I suspect that's what she meant, that there will be more.

message 37: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Sweet and I totally agree there were so many things that were left undone I hope this next book will help answer some of that.

message 38: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I'm glad there's going to be more but it's kind of annoying as well because now I'll just keep wondering when it's going to be out!

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 69 comments Ahh, yeahh.
That suckks. But patience is a vertue, so I'll try my best, as my advice for you guys too. Writing a book can't be easy when your under pressure like I'm sure she is. So, Patience...
Maybe,

message 40: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Lol

message 41: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Patience and me don't go together well, but I'll try :)

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 69 comments Same here, Lol XD

message 43: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I hear yall. I hate waiting for things when I want something I want it then not months later. Lol

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 69 comments Oh yes. That's one thing about books that I hate, I hate the waiting, but I guess the waiting makes it better, because it makes it seem so much more special when it gets there.

message 45: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Very true!

message 46: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments But it also builds up your expectations so when it's not as good as you hoped, it's more disappointing!

message 47: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

That is totally true

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 69 comments I had that happen, I was really PO'd, but, I gathered more money, went to Hastings, and got a different book.

message 49: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Yeah it sucks when that happens

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (blueshadow) | 69 comments Yeahh, defiantly.

« previous 1