Cover to Cover Challenge discussion

Vicki's Audio List

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicki (last edited Mar 06, 2010 09:25PM) (new)

Vicki | 6 comments My goal for 2010 is to keep track of my audio book listens. As of March 6th I have listened to a total of 67 books so I suspect that I will exceed the 144 by a couple books.

I am going through my series books to listen to the complete series in order. I just finished the Charlaine Harris Lily Bard series tonight and have moved on to my next one.

message 2: by Vicki (new)

Vicki | 6 comments As of today I have finished 85 books. My latest series group is the Chris Grabenstein series.

message 3: by Vicki (new)

Vicki | 6 comments 4-4-10 115 books and counting. My next run will be J.A. Jance J P Beaumont series and some of my Southern Fiction books.

message 4: by Vicki (new)

Vicki | 6 comments 4-19-10 145 with J P Beaumont weekend marathon.

message 5: by Donna (new)

Donna (donnasmith) | 124 comments Congratulations. You should be over 400 for the year if you continue at this rate. It's nice to see someone else who reads continually. I read 485 last year but should make over 500 this year as my husband's medical issues are less intense and are taking less time.

message 6: by Athira (new)

Athira (Reading on a Rainy Day) (readingonarainyday) Just letting you know that I've moved this thread to the 2010 Archive folder, in preparation for 2011. If you wish to find this thread later, please keep a copy of the link to this page. Thanks!