roleplay!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 275 (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((lets start)) tia was walking around the campus

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon twiddled with his arrows on the Artemis' cabin steps

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

tia was running past and saw brandon. "hi," she said jogging over and waving.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon shot a wistling arrow at her in reply

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

she caught it in midair and raised her eyebrows. she rolled her eyes and snapped it in half.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon shrugged and walked to the Forge to talk to a Hephestus.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

tia stomped away to the posiedon cabin and was on the sofa, thinking about the RUDE guy she had just met. her stormy grey eyes clouded with anger. ((im syry my english teacher shes contaminating my mind))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon came out with a arrow. Brandon shot it and it landed above Tia. It was extra heavy with a note inside it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((whats it supposed to say???)) tia opened the letter.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry, just wanted your attention. My name is Brandon."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

tia smiled slightly. "ok well im tia but all my friends call me shorty." she added under her breath, "and my past boyfriends."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The arrow spoke, "Well hello shorty".

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

she tossed her hair and huffed. "i can deal with posiedon being my daddy but a talking arrow reaches the limit." she looked at it glaring. "no offense or anythin."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem. There's a mic in here".

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"why cant you just come out here again??" she asked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am the shadows." (Why don't you Rp with Aphrodite)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

she shook her head. "nope. i want to see your face and i dont CARE if it looks hideous!!!" she was yelling now. the ocean water lapped the surface gently. she was known for her temper.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"You asked for it.." in mid sentance he put a hand on her shoulder.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

tia turned around and he took her breath away. "why would you wanna hide a face like that again?" she asked

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am an outcast" as he faded into the shadows.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

she tried to grab his arm. "no your not. you dont have to be." ((gtg night))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(Wow) "I must, my mother.... Is Artemis".

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um, Artemis is a maiden goddess. She doesn't have any kids, and she hates all men))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(...)

message 25: by Kyle (new)

Kyle (deadbolt18) | 22 comments Josh silently walked through the camp he loved the dark it was the only time he liked to go talk to his friends. He walked towards the woods and turned and ducked down behind a big boulder. He muttered some words under his breath and the ground started to shake the earth split before him and a little guy climbed out of the hole. He was about 5,6' and had short scraggley hair he had a musty smell about him and his skin was pale and caked in dirt and he was dead. "Hey jake." Josh said to his dead now undead friend

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 07, 2010 12:29PM) (new)

Madelyn walked through the forest with her bow and bronze arrows, looking for a monster for some practice. She heard two people talking, so she hid behind a tree and peeked around it to see. She gasped when she saw a skeleton talking to a human.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((mrs tom felton is right. but thats okay)) "why?" tia pestered. ((hey wouldnt it be cool if josh and tia could be childhood friends and then brandon gets jealous??))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(Fine by me) "Nothing". He tried to fade back.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

tia shrugged and left. she saw a guy talking to a skeleton. he smelled like.... josh! she hid behind the tree not wanting him to see her.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon jumped on a tree neer them. Every girl had avoided him, why not her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelyn saw another person, and being the shy girl she was, she climbed up the tree to avoid talking to anyone. As she hopped from tree to tree (she had always been a pretty good climber), she crashed into someone, and stayed in the tree by grabbing onto a branch before she fell.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

tia jumped out and hugged josh from behind. "hi joshy!!" she said happilly

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon looked wiht descust (Sort of).

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelyn came back up into the tree, holding her slightly bloody nose from crashing right into the guy in the tree.
"Sorry," she said quietly. "I wasn't looking."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon faded into the shadows litaraly.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey jyle you online???)) she sat back and grinned. "its me tia!" she hugged him again

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((wait, first of all, how could Brandom fade into the shadows? Only children of Hades can become part of the shadow. Second, he's ignoring poor little Madelyn. :( ))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((*pats mrs. tom felton* its okay))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, he didn't realy fade, but it looks like it due to hiding from the huntresses his whole life, due to them wanting to kill him. That's why he hid.))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((ah, makes sense. And thanks, the awesome one. :P))
When Madelyn looked up, the guy she bumped into wasn't there anymore (or so it appeared). She took a corner of her camp shirt and started letting the blood flow into that.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon saw blood. "Are you ok" he whispered right beside her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelyn jumped a little when she saw Brandon.
"I'm fine, just a small nosebleed from almost falling and bumping into someone," she said quietly.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((ur welcome)) she sighed and started to climb the trees. she had been climbing sice she was a little baby.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon shrugged and disappeared. All of a sudden bark was falling from the tree as he climbed higher to get a better view.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelyn sat there, staring down at the kid who was talking to a skeleton as she wiped up the last of her nosebleed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

she got down and was watching josh again.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelyn saw the skeleton and knew he must be a child of Hades, since only they (of course) could summon the dead.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

A branch almost hit Tia when Brandon was scrambling up.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((dats not kewl brandon)) she snapped it in midair and sighed. "i can see you you know. yuou should really come down now."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

brandon jumped up and a large owl grabbed him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6