Amazon Kindle discussion

Anyone else subscribed to "One Story"?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David (bodam) | 11 comments When I got my Kindle, one of the first subscriptions that I set up was for "One Story" a monthy "e-mag" that sponsors one new short story a month. It never repeats an author. I have read several stories from authors that I had never heard of before that I really enjoyed.

Anyone else a subscriber?

Ralph Gallagher | 327 comments Mod
I knew about their physical magazine but I didn't know they had a Kindle subscription. I'll definitely check it out though!

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelah110) | 82 comments David wrote: "When I got my Kindle, one of the first subscriptions that I set up was for "One Story" a monthy "e-mag" that sponsors one new short story a month. It never repeats an author. I have read several ..."
I am going to check this out sounds interesting...
Glad you told us about it .Thanks David

message 4: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (dwyatt1) | 84 comments This is the first time I heard of One Story.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Never heard of it, but sounds good - thanks!

message 6: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 42 comments I get it (I had never heard of it either, before I got my Kindle). So far all the stories have been good to excellent.

message 7: by Eric (new)

Eric The short stories are one of my favorite things about my New Yorker subscription. I should get One Story.

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelah110) | 82 comments Eric wrote: "The short stories are one of my favorite things about my New Yorker subscription. I should get One Story."

I subscribed to One Story and enjoyed the first story. Though it was a little sad.
When does the new issue come out? By the way thanks again David, great recommendation.