Graystripe Fans discussion

ShadowClan Camp > Territory

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (last edited Mar 07, 2010 09:55AM) (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 78 comments Mod
Forest Lake Pictures, Images and Photos

This is what ShadowClan's territory looks like

message 2: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 175 comments Mod
Thats more like thunderclan

message 3: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Well, Shadowclan has longish trees and dead trees and stuff..That's the closest picture I could get to ShadowClan territory,

message 4: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

true....

message 5: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

:)Well, if you want, you CAN look up somewhere and see if you can get a better picture.But that's up to you, Graystripe.

message 6: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

na i'd rather not

message 7: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

kk, it's just..you could if you wanted to if you don't think it was more...ShadowClanny

message 8: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

i'll try

message 9: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

message 10: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

tey that without the humans

message 11: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

It's not working...

message 12: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

i try again!

message 13: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

message 14: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

I'm trying to put it in the ShadowClan territory box, but the link isn't working when I post it!

message 15: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

ACK!!!! I rey again and Again!!!

message 16: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

message 17: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Still not working...odd

message 18: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

OH WELL OKAY THESE LINKS ARE STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

they are being stupid.

message 20: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

IO hate computers they hate us WHAT THEY HAY!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Hey, Graystripe!Look at the picture I made for you!

http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/2...

I made it so you can take it if you want and use it for Graystripe Lovers.I put the title and everything on it!

message 22: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

COOL! I will out in the picture thigns

message 23: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

:)

message 24: by CJ (new)

CJ not the prettyest territory

message 25: by Cece (new)

Cece yeah

message 26: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

yes it says there territory is not so pretty though

message 27: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

with out the bears

message 28: by CJ (new)

CJ nice is not the word i would use, but at least it looks closer to was it is than the starting pic. No offence Graystar.

message 29: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

thanks!

message 30: by CJ (new)

CJ sarcastic thanks?

message 31: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

what no tht wasnt sarcastic

message 32: by CJ (new)

CJ Ok. Whatever.

message 33: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

message 34: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

B.U.M.P.