Graystripe Fans discussion

ThunderClan Camp > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 78 comments Mod
((Roleplay yourself/the charries you made, 'cause the charries you made is yourself.))

message 2: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Graystar sniffed the air in his den.

message 3: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Graystar went out of his den, padding to the fresh kill pile.He looked at it, and decided he needed to organize a hunting patrol.

message 4: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Graystar looked around, but everyone but the elders, queens and kits were out of camp.So he went hunting on his own.

message 5: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Graystar went out of camp, and nodded to Raccoontail as she returned."Nice catch<'he told her, and went out hunting.

message 6: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

((me2))

message 7: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 175 comments Mod
Smokefoot walked into cmamp witha vole in his jaws

Flamepaw walked out of the apprentice den

message 8: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Graystar sniffed the air and a scent caught his attention.He dropped in a low crouch, snuck forward, and caught a shrew.

message 9: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (last edited Mar 07, 2010 09:36AM) (new)

Smokefoot put the vole in the fresh-kill pile.

message 10: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

((What?))

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt walked out of the warriors den.

message 12: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

He shook his pelt

message 13: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Graystar looked around for some more prey, but couldm't find anymore, so he just went back to camp.

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt went out hunting.

message 15: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Smokefoot looked around

message 16: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt quickly scented a vole and killed it.

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt caught another vole and entered the camp and dropped her prey in the pile.

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer "Hello Raccontail." Whisperpelt mewed back.

message 19: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt nodded. "Thank Starclan that the prey is running well!"

message 20: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer ((ok))
Whisperpelt shruddered at the memory. "My father died from starvation

message 21: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer ((okay))
Whisperpelt looked down at her paws. "Thunderclan has seen better days than those."

message 22: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Graystar put the shrew in the fresh kill pile, and headed to his den.

message 23: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt nodded in agreement.

message 24: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt looked up. "That's great! Thunderclan needs more warriors."

message 25: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt purred. "I hope we will get to mentor some of them"

message 26: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt nodded in agreement. "Do you think Graystar will assign us apprentices?"

message 27: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Smokefoot sighed

message 28: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer "I don't think so. I guess it's how well you take care of the clan and how much skill you have." Whisperpelt said.

message 29: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer ((okay))

Whisperpelt nodded in agreement.

message 30: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Smokefoot layed down in the brush

message 31: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

((some one could have taken Flampaw his doesnt have a mentor!!))

message 32: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

((i am not mentoring my own charrie that is stupid!))

message 33: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

((thats fine thank you :D!))
Smokefoot stood up and walked into camp
Flamepaw brushed past him on the way in.
Smokefoot looked at him "Jeese your as big as I am!!!!!"
Flamepaw sighed "Dont rub it in!!"

message 34: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Smokefoot looked at Raccoontail "I was hunting ealier and then I came back to camp put my preydown and went to the river..."

message 35: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Smokefoot smiled "YEa.. I got bored" he purred
Flamepaw walked over to the fresh-kill pile

message 36: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

((bibi))
"YEa" he said. Then he looked at the fresh-kill pile. I did seem oldly stocked

message 37: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer ((sorry, i'm back))
Whisperpelt sighed. "I hope I get Blazingkit."

message 38: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer ((lol))
Whisperpelt nodded in agreement.

message 39: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Graystar sighed.

message 40: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

flamepaw looked at lillyfur

message 41: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt ate some mice.

message 42: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Whisperpelt licked her jaws and yawned.

message 43: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer "Hello Lillyfur." Whisperpelt mewed.

message 44: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Flamepaw walked over to Lilyfur "What are we doing today?"

message 45: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

" okay" flamepaw said

message 46: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

((UMM...K))
Flamepaw waited for lilyfur

message 47: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Flamepaw followed

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Robinwing was bored so she decided to go out an get some fresh kill

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2010 09:42AM) (new)

while out in the forest Robnwing noted on how well the prey was running, caught a fat mouse, and thanked Starclan for such a good season

message 50: by CJ (new)

CJ Strongpelt finally came back into camp with so much yarrow, that two or three peices would drop to the ground withevery step he took

« previous 1