Graystripe Fans discussion

ThunderClan Camp > Character Profiles

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 78 comments Mod
Post your character profiles here!((For the rp, and, well...the whole group.))

message 2: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

ummm...

Name:Graystar
Appearance:((Look at my profile pic))
Personality:Nice and stuff.just like Graystripe
Clan:ThunderClan/NightClan
Kin:open
Apprentice:Open
Mentor:Someone who's dead...Soulfire
mate:Open
Crush:Open
Other:none

message 3: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (last edited Aug 17, 2010 06:45PM) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 175 comments Mod
Thunderpaw
male
thunderclan
med-cat apprentice

PA; Has a short temper and can get grumpy. Thunderpaw is a hard-warking loyal cat and he cant wait to be a full med-cat. He can be fun but when working dont bug him. He doesnt enjoy the company of kits and doesnt like help. Wen bothered he will slide out his claws. HE is small but dont let that fool u.
HISTORY: There is not much to Thunderpaw's histpry but there sure will be. When he was born he was small but a fluffy cat. He always wanted to be a med-cat apprentice as soon as he watched the med-cat heal a cat from a badger wound. He was born to be a medicince cat and now he is living his dream just dont bother him.
Kin:OPEN\
crush:none
mate:none
other:??

message 4: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (last edited Aug 17, 2010 06:45PM) (new)

Smokefoot
male
warrior

PA:Smokefoot is hard-working and loyal. He is rarely grumpy but can get mad easily. HE is fierce and strong and will fight to the death. HE can be sweet and loving and even romantic. the clan is his life and he will do anything to protect it.

HIstory: There isnt much to Smokefoot's past. He was born into a regular clan life with a brother. His brother died before he had even opened his eyes. His mother was never the same after that but he didnt mind. Smokefoot was a strong warrior and was never considered weak.HE is still strong and loyal and will stay tht way until he dies.
Crush:Raccoontail?
Mate:...
Other:???

Flamepaw
male
apprentice
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3113/2...
OR

KIn:OPEN
Crush:OPEN
MAte:OPEN
other:???

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Name:Whisperpelt
Clan:Riverclan
pelt:
http://www.nefertitimaus.com/yahoo_si...
Personality:Strong, clever, brave, stubborn, willing to take on a challenge
kin:open
Mate:open
crush:open

message 6: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Pretty!

message 7: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Name:Willowleaf
Appearance:Looks like Whisperpelt
Personality:Nice, caring, cares a lot for kits, etc
Mate:DEAD
Crush:...
Other:...

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Name:Dawnkit
Appearance: http://images.jupiterimages.com/commo...
Personality:engergetic and enthusiastic, sarcastic, eager to learn
Mate: too young
CRush:open
Other:

message 9: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

SOMEONE COULD HAVE TAKEN FLAMPAW I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!!

message 10: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

thank you and yes for the smokefoot thing! :D

message 11: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

:DD

message 12: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Oh jeese!!!!! IDk I guess Flamepaw could end up with Lillyfur..??

message 13: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

yea thats fine idc

message 14: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

gtg bibi

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2010 06:02AM) (new)

Name:Robinwing
Appearance: http://photo.goodreads.com/photos/127...
Personality:kind, curios

message 16: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

cool

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks but i forgot that she has no mate and no crush

message 18: by CJ (new)

CJ Name: Mosskit
Appearance: toitishell
Personality: curious, mischivous, bold
Mate: NO D'uh
Crush: None
Other: brother died from whitecough a week after they were born

message 19: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Hannah wrote: "thanks but i forgot that she has no mate and no crush"

is that like a NO she will never have a crush or a like she will find one

message 20: by CJ (new)

CJ probably she has no crush RIGHT NOW but will get one later.

message 21: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

* shrugg*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Mrs.Bieber(Graystripe) wrote: "Hannah wrote: "thanks but i forgot that she has no mate and no crush"

is that like a NO she will never have a crush or a like she will find one"

na, it just means that she doesnt like anyone... YET

message 23: by CJ (new)

CJ COOL!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks
i think that she is AWSOME!!!!

message 25: by CJ (new)

CJ Name: Strongpelt
Presonality: stern, sharp toungened but can never stay mad at a kit and has a soft spot for queens
Mate: MED CAT
Crush: no one
Other: tip of tail is gone because of a fire that burned that part too much to save

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

so cool

is that the reason he wanted to be the med cat???

message 27: by CJ (new)

CJ a little, but also to be close to starclan

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ooh i sees now :3

message 29: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

I re-did Smokefoot and Thunderpaw

message 30: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

lol

message 31: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

ik its completely dead

message 32: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

good idea

message 33: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

lolz

message 34: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

what ya mean?

message 35: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

yea lol! XD

message 36: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

k lolz

message 37: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

why would she bann u?!

message 38: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

oh okay.....

message 39: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

lolz i sure am

message 40: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

lolz trust me u dont want to get on my bad side

message 41: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

lolz!

message 42: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

she probobly aint on

message 43: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

B.U.M.P.