Graystripe Fans discussion

RiverClan Camp > Get To Know The Clan!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (last edited Mar 07, 2010 09:50AM) (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 78 comments Mod
You may sign up to be a Warrior Cat here!

Leader:Riverstar((Graystripe))
Deputy:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:
Kits:

message 2: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 175 comments Mod
Can I be Leader!?

message 3: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Wait.You can onlyy be in one Clan.I'm sorry, Graystripe...:(

message 4: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

I am leader in onlt one clan......

message 5: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

I know.But this isn't for just the Rp, it's for the whole group.

message 6: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

what do you mean i am confused now...............

message 7: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

Well, the character profiles is for the Roleplay.But in this group you're supposed to actually BE IN a Clan.It's okay if you have the leader in the roleplay, but...

message 8: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

OMG I AM SO CONFUAED HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

okay!You can have the leader in the Rp, but THIS ISN'T FOR THE RP.This is for like just for something else.I'll explain it as we have more members.Ad you already signed up to be medicine cat apprentice in ThunderClan, so if you don't wanna be in ThunderClan, you CAN quit being in ThunderClan and you can be leader of RiverClan

message 10: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

oh oh oh I get it!!!
I quit thunderclan I want lader okay i get ot now!

message 11: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

kk.But you still can have ThunderClan for roleplay

message 12: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

okay thankies i9 get it!!!

message 13: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

So you're gonna have Riverstar, right?

message 14: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

yeps!

message 15: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

kk

message 16: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

YAY!!!

message 17: by SpottiPup407, ThunderClan Leader, Graystar, Needs to get on for the FUUUN (new)

:)

message 18: by SunsetRose (new)

SunsetRose (emmarosevk) | 18 comments Can i be med. cat? PLEASE???

message 19: by CJ (new)

CJ i don't care if you want to be med. ill just find something else.

message 20: by SunsetRose (new)

SunsetRose (emmarosevk) | 18 comments okay thanks!

message 21: by Graystripe16(Back...again), RiverClan Leader, Riverstar , <3s JensenAckles(WhoeverThatIsXD) (new)

B.U.M.P.